3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeCoRe 06.12.19 02:38 am

The mission of "Huge jackpot" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki: Planning | Subtly | Obviously

Guys, this is the problem!! Who can faced this problem!
Mission 63 big money chose Trivial approach, After flying for Trevor in a helicopter over the gold city should switch to Mike, and as soon as it switches (2 TIC approximation), the game freezes!! Much where searched, no one wrote this :(
How to pass this mission:
Need 3 times to die and will receive a pass time, until as will need to deliver gold to the helicopter on a train!
68 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Holodkov 06.12.19

The problem is that I can't even skip the section as it hangs after 2-3 seconds after sohranki. Hangs immediately after receiving the task to get in the getaway car. I can not seem to manage to die a second and third time! Many times tried different ways to pass without explosives. The result is always the same! Please help with the search for a solution!

H
HackerokX 06.12.19

Vladislav Kholodkov
Pirates? ( Update to the latest version, tablet Reloaded )
License? ( Check the Hash, add the missing files to complete the mission )

V

HackerokX
pirates. Where can I find pill? what I can't find...

G
Gazavat 06.12.19

hangs from 3dm and reloaded all Gud

V

Thank you! Updated. from reloaded was

D
Dimka_Play 06.12.19

Guys please. Show me on the map where the Bank Parking lot? Just need a vehicle there to escape to take. Where the Bank I don't know. Please help!

A
Alex497 06.12.19

Dimka_Play
Describe in more detail. I understand the catch alone. write that in the mission

D
Dimka_Play 06.12.19

Alex497
The mission does not know what, but you need a bus to get away. And where the Bank does not know. Yes, it's a loner. Other vehicles not suitable (place a little).

A
Alex497 06.12.19

Dimka_Play
First, screw the bus, get 4 local any car.
Secondly, just find a secluded place, such as a dark corner under some bridge and leave it there, after you get out of it and call like, Lester, tell me type of car had been left there, and so on (pers'll tell you). Like and EVERYTHING.

D
Dimka_Play 06.12.19

Alex497
4 the local machine is not suitable. Sometimes when I get on the bus writes: this is suitable for transport of waste. Park it and call Lester (like so). And sometimes says: this is suitable for transport of waste. Leave it in the Parking lot near the Bank and call Lester. When I'm in a secluded place hiding the bus I'm calling Lester. Answers just answering that he is busy. Where is Parking at the Bank don't know.

M
Maxwell Couls 06.12.19

is that the first time just an answering machine, for example, I went through the game and you don't remember odds with this, if a principled Bank that means that you will Rob most likely,in General, put the car in a secluded place a couple of times and call Lester if the first comes out

D
Dimka_Play 06.12.19

Maxwell Couls
I think when I click on Lester should be an icon to give the coordinates of the transport or something like that. If you do not have all the same you just need to call him?

b
bre4kthru 06.12.19

I did took a 4 seat car, took it to LS Customs hung kit for waste and put it in the underground Parking near the Bank, or under it, already do not remember exactly, then he just called Lester and said coordinates.

D
Dimka_Play 06.12.19

bre4kthru
And where is this Bank? Pliz tell me or throw a screen. + What do you have for the mission?

G
GTAman 06.12.19

Dimka_Play
The mission does not know what
How can I pass the mission and not know the name of it?

D
Dimka_Play 06.12.19

V-Nine
The last mission that I went is the Basics of education.

L
Light_Soul 06.12.19

In the pause menu look what is the mission and looking for a walkthrough of this mission in the network.

D
Dimka_Play 06.12.19

Light_Soul
Where in the pause menu?

After three restarts of the game, everything was fine.

K
Kostya Savin 06.12.19

My question is where should otvetit muscle that is Gaunletы
I got 1 muscle car in his garage and didn't text me where to go

0quasar 06.12.19

Found the solution!
I'm on a mission a big jackpot, play plan B at that moment when I had to get away from police in a parked car in the garage! All tried and played in windowed mode without frame and right-click is not used and the explosives were not used, nothing helped (by the way, one day, there in the garage managed to get through the passenger door to the SUV Browski and the game has not taken off!)
Everything seems to be just kill yourself 3 times and all skip that part of the deal. Here's the catch. 1 time things, and then the game loads, they're all standing next to the car and quickly all dive into the parked car... You just don't have time to choose something explosive and destroyed, or to destroy the armor - all, instant crash.
Helped to solve the problem of the trainer to decrease the wanted level. Just destroy the car, then as soon as I misleading get away from the cops - lower wanted level and ALL. They barely stand up, like half a minute doing nothing, and just stood all starts dialogue and further departures are nowhere.
He is not a supporter of any cheating stuff, well, there's really nothing else I have ever seen. Used native trainer