3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeCoRe 06.12.19 02:38 am

The mission of "Huge jackpot" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki: Planning | Subtly | Obviously

Guys, this is the problem!! Who can faced this problem!
Mission 63 big money chose Trivial approach, After flying for Trevor in a helicopter over the gold city should switch to Mike, and as soon as it switches (2 TIC approximation), the game freezes!! Much where searched, no one wrote this :(
How to pass this mission:
Need 3 times to die and will receive a pass time, until as will need to deliver gold to the helicopter on a train!
68 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless Void 06.12.19

Passed the mission .gave each of 20 mil, and when I went to menu, no money....

M
Max7138 06.12.19

hangs if I have to beat the big win, the screen saver is standing in the doorway, the music of the strip club playing

M
Misha Medvedevs 06.12.19

help I have thin passage when approaching the entrance to the Bank on the truck they just stand and those who are on the second truck are spinning will crash and remain in place what to do?

_
_______________________ 06.12.19

Chose option A.
After the tunnel, when you come to the store, the armored car stops and nothing happens. What to do?

J
Jack_5 06.12.19

And I have too. Option And pulled up to the fucking Bank, entered into the token and it's not happening, not che, not start a cutscene. Fucking security guard asked why I was late for 20 seconds((( I love it!!! plz

J
Jack_5 06.12.19

SDRBB
This campaign for scripting mods. Helped me delete the folder script and all the scripts from the folder of the game

S
SanyiaK 06.12.19

Kur4sh116rus
And why the heck buy the game not for online? What good can be purchase only if you are not from online, as this is the only reason to buy a license, everything else can be seen on the pirates

p
popov gel 21.08.22

help those please when with the option subtly came to the entrance to the storage nothing happens the game from steam how to fix it ??