3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zone-tan 06.12.19 08:28 am

GTA: SA is outdated or not? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I think not. It is still interesting sometimes to play.
215 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syahou Dun 06.12.19

Hudsоn
well, I'm not a professional
By the way, once gathered so many people, can anyone remember during one of the missions in GTA 4 Niko companion when traveling by car held a great dialogue about intimate relations in prisons, can someone throw a link on the video there or on the text, I remember just about 5 minutes I couldn't get up off the floor from laughing.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 06.12.19

SAHO Dun
it was a conversation between Patrick and Nico.

G
Grand Auto Thief 06.12.19

Let's think logically, if I were shkolotoy, now I was not here
Dois can not sit on gta.ru? Well, logical.

Also, a lot of smiles.

PS
Adblock rules. Yay!

H
Hudson 06.12.19

Rarity

You have proof of how much you don't ask, there's only... well, what I mean, fucking no.

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Author - studentate-kun with the lack of attention, and, of course, someone's a bot. I think so.

G
GTAman 06.12.19

Hudsоn
Console of that generation would be swollen to pull graphics like in NFS HP 2010
Well, of course, but still, graphics could be slightly better, the engine would allow.

SAHO Dun
CPU P4 2800, 1GB RAM, video card Albatron 6600 256 mb AGP,
and why I chose her, and not, for example, GTA4 for pereprohozhdeniya?
Do. Because the system is downright designed for game Four at max speed :D

G
Grand Auto Thief 06.12.19

KREVEDO4NIK
Come on, post it again, now.
Anyway, I will not see them :3

M
Mayop Degtyapev 06.12.19

On topic, no as to deliver a dozen of mods and it makes four, and in the original play interesting, and the author is a Troll and a bot bot cheats for games.

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

a dozen mods
makes four
HAHAHA!

M
Mayop Degtyapev 06.12.19

Sekret Pegasus
I mean the graphics, there are HD models etc, the gameplay and so it makes four.

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

I mean the graphics, there are HD models, etc.
graphic
four makes.
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm really funny, I did not grimace.

gameplay and so it makes four.
Oh well, think no džetpaka and aircraft.
And you probably have not seen a Ballad.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.12.19

Not up to date. If only graphically, but cares only grafodrocherov.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 06.12.19

Not outdated:_
My favorite game)
Author Troll thanks, wanted to play this igrulyu)

M
Mr. Seal 06.12.19

Outdated?! Outdated?! As your fingers are turned such to write?!

M
Mayop Degtyapev 06.12.19

Sekret Pegasus
Missions more and they are more diverse, with a staff of three cities, a lot of opportunities, firing weapons and riding a transport, get experience, etc.

P
Palmont 06.12.19

console swollen
Gon. Once seen never played in the series Bern, example you Burnout: Revenge (ps2), the Engine RenderWare.
http://www.operationburnout.com/revenge-assets/screens/ps2/BORgenSCRNwwBATCH8.4.jpg http://www.operationburnout.com/revenge-assets/screens/ps2/borps2scrnwwbatch5_3_bmp.jpg http://www.operationburnout.com/revenge-assets/screens/ps2/br_hsn2.jpg
Of course, not HP2010 but close, published in 2005, a year after SA. The blasts, effects, sparks, shaders and filter... don't know the materiel is better to keep silent. SA would look much better and on the 6th generation, at least as VSS.

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Major Degtyarev
Missions more and they are more diverse
In four of the 88 missions, and together with episodes 136. Yes, in SA missions more varied than in IV, but again there are scenes where missions are not inferior to SA.

a staff of three cities
In GTAIV huge detailed city, consisting of three large districts (and one small) that the bigger cities in SA.

many possibilities
In IV too. Something unnecessary was removed (hairstyles, tattoos, tuning), and the desired added (phone, Internet, television, taxis, shelters and shoals).

firing weapons and riding a transport, get experience, etc.
Well GTA is not necessary. In III, VC, this was not and thank God that in IV either.

Sidorovich, you have not played IV. Why am I even telling you?

G
Grand Theft Gamer 06.12.19

Sekret Pegasus
bro, it's Sidorovich sits something under the accompaniment Rarity?

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Grand Theft Gamer
No, Sidorovich - Major Degtyarev.
And Rarity is also a bot, but whose I do not know.

M
Mayop Degtyapev 06.12.19

Well GTA is not necessary. In III, VC, this was not and thank God that in IV either. your subjective opinion, in my opinion a good feature.
In IV too. Something unnecessary was removed (hairstyles, tattoos, tuning), and the desired added (phone, Internet, television, taxis, shelters and shoals). - cover and rolls were in GTA SA, and about the uselessness, it's your subjective opinion.
In GTAIV huge detailed city, consisting of three large districts (and one small) that the bigger cities in SA. and all over the city for roughly the same atmosphere of one city, as in GTA SA every city has its own atmosphere, + countryside and desert.
In four of the 88 missions, and together with episodes 136. Yes, in SA missions more varied than in IV, but again there are scenes where missions are not inferior to SA. same in SA are more diverse, though, because there are more gameplay elements.

I'm not saying that GTA IV was a bad game, just after GTA SA I was waiting for something more, much more, but maybe GTA V will live up to my expectations...