3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zone-tan 06.12.19 08:28 am

GTA: SA is outdated or not? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I think not. It is still interesting sometimes to play.
215 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Theft Gamer 06.12.19

Sekret Pegasus
Exactly, casually looked.

C
Chempion2016 06.12.19

firing weapons and riding a transport get paid for this experience
Niko went through the war, experienced it already)

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Major Degtyarev
and about uselessness, this is your subjective opinion.
Nope, it is the opinion of Rockstar.

the same atmosphere of one city
Each area of liberty, like the real new York, too, has its own atmosphere.

still in SA are more diverse, though, because there are more gameplay elements.
Breccia nonsense. When you were interested in missions, for example, hairstyles and tattoos?
Spoiler
Well, do you want to say that this mission is dull?

just after GTA SA I was waiting for something more, much more
Rather, you're waiting for lower system requirements. Indeed, in 4-well you have not played.

M
Mayop Degtyapev 06.12.19

Sekret Pegasus
Breccia nonsense. When you were interested in missions, for example, hairstyles and tattoos? Hairstyles, tattoos, skills don't forget the skill that was everywhere and played an important role in the missions, in fact gave a big plus to realism, as for example picking up a gun that you never shoot you'll never shoot it more accurately than that to which you are working.

Rather, you're waiting for lower system requirements. Indeed, in 4-well you have not played. - played, but whether these system requirements for anything but neoptimizirovannost and graphics?

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Major Degtyarev
as for example picking up a gun that you never shoot you'll never shoot it more accurately than that to which you are working.
Niko was a war, why would he have something to learn? Like I said, the developers cut out all the junk.

played
Half an hour from classmates does not count.

but whether these system requirements for anything but neoptimizirovannost and graphics?
Of course! One of the most vivid worlds in video games.

G
GTAman 06.12.19

In GTAIV huge detailed city, consisting of three large districts (and one small) that the bigger cities in SA.
If someone likes it California Nevada, no matter how big and developed the city in the top Four. Liberty city from there in a strange way not what interested me especially when I first saw his trailer, or when driving for a while on it. This despite the fact that I do love vysokoobrazovannym city with skyscrapers, new York in particular. But the game world is the fifth part immediately I liked from the first frame of the trailer.

M
Mad Daine 06.12.19

of course it is not obsolete, it is, as in the previous part 2 (GTA III and GTA Vice City) played by millions of people around the world

G
Grand Auto Thief 06.12.19

Well, what about the millions, it's gone too, of course.

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Digita1_N 0ise
This despite the fact that I do
love vysokoobrazovannym
city with skyscrapers, new York in particular.
Liberty city from there in a strange way not what interested me.
But liberty is new York. How so?

G
GTAman 06.12.19

Yes, I was talking about that. Maybe we should play so nicely, thoughtfully. But somehow there is no desire. The only incentive ever to go to see the plot.

A
AlSar 06.12.19

Rarity
Out of date in my understanding means that it is not interesting to play, as is playing better.
Here is the word already and the detector is consumer syndrome, running after fashion and no taste for anything, not just games.
Absolutely no matter the time of release, important content.

M
MoJlodoY 06.12.19

Sasha never gets old.
About 4 parts I've played somewhere before the robbery Lanka and dropped, I just got bored and all..

G
GTAman 06.12.19

Absolutely no matter the time of release, important content.
I honestly pay attention to technology, but this is an old unknown to me games. For example, games with Dandy, in which I was not playing at the time, was unlikely to play now. But those, whom spent my childhood, pereprohozhu with pleasure.

A
AlSar 06.12.19

Digita1_N0ise
On the advice of friends in the beginning of the epoch emulator has studied many hits of those times, which, because of some reasons the child is not found
Chip and Dale 2 and goal 3 on Nes, Comic zone for Sega. Delivered really :)

a
at-400 06.12.19

GTA San Andreas 4EVER!!!
It never gets old!!!

K
KILLER 99 06.12.19

the at-400
GTA San Andreas 4EVER!!!
It never gets old!!!
That's right completely agree with you!!!!!!)))))
GTA SA when not Ustream for fans and lover of GTA SA!!!!!!)))))
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 4EVER END EVER!!!!!!!

G
GTAman 06.12.19

Chip and Dale 2
The first part is among the favorite toys a Dandy.

D
Dubzyy 06.12.19

Released a new GTA:

W
Wild Rider 06.12.19

Major Degtyarev

cover and rolls were in GTA SA

Shelters were not in SA...

throughout the town about the same atmosphere of one city, as in GTA SA every city has its own atmosphere, + countryside and desert.

Yes, but the atmosphere of the city is much better transferred to the 4th part because of the size of maturity. Not only because of the graphics.

I think with the release of the fifth part of the interest in SA and 4-Kyo abruptly extinguished. If SA and 4-ka each other offset, then the fifth part of the far step, judging by the trailer. In terms of the vividness of the world, even GTA 4 is going down. Generally, GTA 5 will surpass all other parts. By the way, at the time, I was so excited about GTA 4, when I watched the trailer.

t
trustedSunbro 06.12.19

The number of buhurt in the subject surpasses the norms, the sounds of protection pix.PlayGround.ru