3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zone-tan 06.12.19 08:28 am

GTA: SA is outdated or not? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I think not. It is still interesting sometimes to play.
215 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mayop Degtyapev 06.12.19

Wild Rider [WriteR]
I agree that GTA5 can beat SA and IV, and very much in outdo...

G
Grand Theft Gamer 06.12.19

Shelters were not in SA..

And those that are in the mansion MADD Dogs do not count?

W
Wild Rider 06.12.19

Grand Theft Gamer

what else is hiding in the house Mad Doggg? In the shadows I mean? This gameplay feature is very deskriptvna, it can be used once at most. so you will then forget about this feature. However, in GTA 4 you can use something like this with the cops when they are hidden. Ie when you are in the search area, you can hide even behind a wall, where the thread in the quarter. And the more you hide, the less chance that they will find you, because they will still run in the wrong direction when I lost sight of you. In SA the cops appear out of thin air, so even with no silencer and stealth missions, the stealth worked out better missions in GTA 4. In General, I mean the system of shelters that can be used in GTA 4 always. I.e. hug the wall and shoot to choose from and blind fire.

S
SkyGame 06.12.19

SA only outdated in terms of technology.

K
Kratech 06.12.19

In GTA San Andreas would long ago have stopped playing if not for: 1. Fashion. Create them every day by dozens, maybe hundreds. It's all clear. 2. Secrets, Easter eggs, UFO :D Probably all already know that in GTA all the secrets are already known, but they still continue to search and come up with interesting stories related to UFO and Ghost blacks, which gives another +1 life game.

S
SonyPlayStation 2 06.12.19

GTA San Andreas never gets old!

K
Krasavella 06.12.19

GTA SA forever respect

A
AlSar 06.12.19

SonyPlayStation 2
Krasavella
Simon, paralogistic.

m
miniIgor 06.12.19

SA will never die) the world game

J
Janekste 06.12.19

The game is outdated both in technical terms and in gameplay, which even at the time of release was similar to some sort of action Appendix. To me personally, today in San Andreas is not interested in playing, what I can not say the same about mafia Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. In the first mafia not only the gameplay but also the graphical part looks a little better today than San Andreas.

Although, sometimes in the multiplayer of San Andreas to roll the fool, but the rest of this game consider the last century.

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Janekste
some action-Appendix
Laugh.

G
GTAman 06.12.19

The game is outdated both in technical terms and in gameplay
The gameplay does not differ from that in Four.

C
Chempion2016 06.12.19

In the first mafia not only the gameplay but also the graphical part looks a little better today than San Andreas.
Yes, che already there, better than in Kruzise

G
Grand Auto Thief 06.12.19

In the first mafia not only the gameplay but also the graphical part looks a little better today than San Andreas.
So what, in addition to the flares in the shots, the Mafia looks better?

J
Janekste 06.12.19

The gameplay does not differ from that in Four.
Easy to say - the gameplay is no different. But to prove this would be impossible, because the differences will be many, if you start dismantling parts. But equally only one thing: in every part it is possible to arrange a local Apocalypse is the only single feature of the entire GTA series in terms of gameplay.

And to the fourth part of the gameplay did seem action-Appendix, that is somehow unfinished stump. Because at that time there were already other similar games, where gameplay was much more refined, but it didn't save the game from the overall wretched quality of the product (for example: True Crime: Streets of LA).

J
Janekste 06.12.19

So what, in addition to the flares in the shots, the Mafia looks better?
For example cars are much nicer and better appearance. Secondly the game felt that she made with the soul, which cannot be said about San Andreas that is made for the usual the badabumom in a free city.

G

For example cars are much nicer and better appearance.
I do not agree.
Secondly the game felt that she made with the soul, which cannot be said about San Andreas that is made for the usual the badabumom in a free city.
And then the soul, if it is about graphics?
But equally only one thing: in every part it is possible to arrange a local Apocalypse is the only single feature of the entire GTA series in terms of gameplay.
Again a dork. Man, you're a Troll or what? No, it does not seem like.

J
Janekste 06.12.19

And then the soul, if it is about graphics?
You may be talking about the graphics, since you did not read carefully my previous posts. I mean talking about the gameplay and graphics at all - because both are inextricably linked with each other. But to talk only about the graphics of any game project, I believe, is unacceptable.

Again a dork. Man, you're a Troll or what? No, it does not seem like.
Are you about yourself? Hmm... I wonder if in GTA you play for story? Not for the sake of permissiveness and freedom? Well, you give.!!! Only the garbage and know how to write, but like most on this site.

N
Nefesh 06.12.19

For me is not obsolete even right now, could play

G

I mean talking about the gameplay and graphics at all - because both are inextricably linked with each other.
So about the gameplay or about the soul? Determine too.
And Yes, it's not inextricably linked. But it is possible to estimate separately from the gameplay.
But to talk only about the graphics of any game project, I believe, is unacceptable.
LOL.
I wonder if in GTA you play for story?
Something you do in the posts confused. Never before not even mentioned the word plot. But it was said that in any part it is possible to arrange a local Apocalypse is the only single feature of the entire GTA series in terms of gameplay. You said, and. That is obviously a lie, because everyone who has played in different parts of the GTA very clear similarity between them. What part of take, everywhere there are car chases, shootings, robbery korovanov and so on. Talking about the gameplay, mind you, not about the plot.
Not for the sake of permissiveness and freedom?
There are those, believe me.
Only the garbage and know how to write, but like most on this site.
Until that garbage steadily continue to write you.