3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when aiming from machine [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bug appears randomly, most often during the mission when you try shooting from the car, after the re-launch of the game in the mission everything works fine, but after one or more missions may occur again. Is there any information on this bug and any fixes?
GTA 5 game Steam Rip crack 3DM v2
207 Comments
Sort by:
G
GenialPraid 07.12.19

In General wait patch + crack.

N
Nicolas267s 07.12.19

Guys, the problem of crashes when aiming from the machine associated with the software gaming mouse. If you have a gaming mouse, and installed additional software, for example to control additional buttons, turn off this program before you start. Checked personally. All day today, playing without crashes.

Z
Zealonet 07.12.19

Nicolas267s
Just checked, I have a Bloody mouse.
After disabling the program also crashes.
The problem is not the software.

D
Deniska48rus 07.12.19

If you have the game already hung in the aiming of machine, you need to uninstall it and reinstall the game. 1. In the new game, in any case, do not throw grenades, magic mouse, you need to get Pistola aim and throw G. 2. System - advanced system settings - ADVANCED Tab - Performance - set the minimum value of 15,000 - 25,000 and higher, you can click SET and OK

Then after starting the game the task MANAGER, find GTA5.exe right-click and set priority to high. (someone wrote on the tracker) helped a lot of people like me. Went through the whole game without crashes and freezes. Repak from mechanics (update 2 tablet V3)

e
epldzhek 07.12.19

3_Dog_Night
otkryvaya,the same garbage was.

R
RactivE5 07.12.19

Deniska48rus
Helps with the stupid aim of conventional weapons and press G, not all that canoe that you wrote.

D
Deniska48rus 07.12.19

RactivE5
this canoe helps the departure of the missions, and the button g from freezes when aiming from the car, so go the forest buddy

t
tibetano93 07.12.19

All is well, but how to pass mission with Trever, where the need to vans Velcro to blow up? When you do this silently? Two stickies in a row with the button G will not put.

A
ArnoD 07.12.19

When aiming from a car ( mission Shame or Glory ) crash GTA, what to do?

C
Crysis_Net_2 07.12.19

Read this topic:
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/vileti_i_ih_resheniya_pc-860856/

A
ArnoD 07.12.19

Crysis_Net_2
I read it when you aim all at 50 fps and still is, tried to change keys, all options are present..

A
Agent Fisher 07.12.19

Download the new patch, he stopped the aforementioned departures

R
Romjeee 07.12.19

Don't think of cars. There is optional.
Just go for it.

I
Ivan-jon 07.12.19

Do not throw throwing items. Or pick it, then pick another weapon point and press G to fly will not.

r
roma79 07.12.19

My car does not change the weapon and play gamepad

A
Aleksandr Abubakirov 07.12.19

Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky
This happens after the player threw a grenade in the future when you try shooting game machine worse. The bug manifests itself on a mission in the jewelry after Franklin throws into the ventilation gas, at a mission with Trevor where he blasts the camp of bikers and other missions like that

A
Arseniy Voskoboynikov 07.12.19

Agent Fisher
And what is the latest patch?

_
_Maabii_ 07.12.19

Alex29119
Video removed

A
Agent Fisher 07.12.19

Arseniy Voskoboynikov
1.350.1 or 1.350.2. no matter what you like