3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when aiming from machine [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bug appears randomly, most often during the mission when you try shooting from the car, after the re-launch of the game in the mission everything works fine, but after one or more missions may occur again. Is there any information on this bug and any fixes?
GTA 5 game Steam Rip crack 3DM v2
207 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim1900 07.12.19

Panasi
Crack has nothing to do with punk. I Have the latest crack with the latest patch, no departures...

3_Dog_Night 07.12.19

Максим1900
I have the same thing and crashes there, but now when in the shelter hiding)))

And do Rockstar know about this problem? I think you know because the game is not playable. They on this account did not say anything, when will a patch or fix?

A
Andrey Vohmyakov 07.12.19

3_Dog_Night
The solution to this problem, a dedicated person. Do, and judging by the number of unhappy, the problem is not only for pirates.

M
Mr.Einstein 07.12.19

I quote from his post:

As I understand it the game crashes when throwing item (grenade, bomb Velcro ball chop...) and then aim at the transport or switch to another player. The missions in the missions happen campaign because of the combination of actions (smoke bomb in the jewelry and aiming from vehicles or bombs stickies in the 'Blitz' and switch to Michael).
Tried everything with all Navami and old updates, crack, the settings in the game settings outside the game.
NOTHING WORKS.

***BUT*** is clicking 'G' aim of the other weapons or first person with another weapon, throwing these items PREVENTS these crashes.

M
MOSLER 07.12.19

Mr.Einstein
Exactly. It helped in the mission with the jewellery.

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 07.12.19

miloc1234
error game mechanics? it is a software problem, it is not even optimization, it's just a software bug, not graphical performance iron not being here, the game just flies, but that's how I check out, someone constantly in the particular activity and job, someone is rare and it does not matter when and where, and how, so that the cause can be anything, unless of course you're not brave programmer and will not start there to explain what is what to eat and why the social club may not have any relation to the departure

S
Sixvitander 07.12.19

Nada steamed. Just throw a throwing weapon not using PCM and G. And the missions will not be

E
Evgeniy Chesnyuk 07.12.19

Sixvitander
No frickin ' way

Vilett clicking LMB in mission, sabavala 350 replay the same mission.

m
miloc1234 07.12.19

HARDGAMEPLAY
in any case, it is) strange To me that the errors in so MANY moments in the game, not in one or two that you can close your eyes. Yes, all can not foresee, but still.

S
Sladkiy31 07.12.19

Ejected from the game during passing time when you aim with the car.

m
miloc1234 07.12.19

Sladkiy31
carefully read the forum. The topic is already there and there are several solutions!

S
Slava Lirovich 07.12.19

Try to run the game in windowed mode and to make it easier, put Window without frame.
I helped with the missions in the missions, when switched to another character, perhaps with a mouse will help.

If not, you just have to click on it)

x
xXHASLXx 07.12.19

Sladkiy31
before update 2 and crack keep away change, if the license then wait six months:D

M
Mr.Einstein 07.12.19

You okay use the button 'G' 100 times it was said!

A
Aleksandr Kideev 07.12.19

In General, before firing the mouse wheel up and only then open fire.

The problem is solved.

H
HARDGAMEPLAY 07.12.19

Mr.Einstein
and you're Cho is not clear the word random? you and some G button helps, but the rest makes no difference, and the game crashes not sure when aiming

miloc1234
well, things are not provided, but the game turned out like this if it either*yoke is not ported and a half years, I am even sure that they started porting over to bake after I was done on the new consoles, so moved so many times and probably did in papiah for half a year, of course the architecture is similar to bake, but there are two configurations, and pitch conditional one platform, because it is millions of models vidyushku, Protsiv motherboard, not to mention laptops and netbooks, that do not have lasted, not well, the game certainly gives a lot of fps and the graphics are just awesome, but it is understandable, making prematurity the next-gen, where the hardware level of the average modern laptop, it is clear that to get better graphics and more fps on normal bake, it was already difficult, but the rest of the compatibility issues will have to be finished for a long time, it's certainly not BF3 that is earned normally in two years, but still
P. S. the fourth patch is ready, say this week will be, maybe today, wait and hope

T
Trox2015 07.12.19

Still crash when switching between characters

m
miloc1234 07.12.19

HARDGAMEPLAY
I'm not talking about graphics, to me he is not worried. It annoys me that in the main it would seem that there is in the game, in the passage of the plot so f**a. And that Rockstar for the first day of sales cut 1 billion dollars for the console of the old generation, for the first day of PC sales cut down another 60 million dollars, and in such simple things like aiming from a car or switch characters (which oddly enough, is positioned as one of the main pieces of the game after the game) they really sucked, and particularly messed up. And about the problems of those they know. I hope these problems they will fix it.

By the way, another solution to the problem with the crashes when aiming. I have a mouse with 6 buttons (two on the side). In game settings set the main buttons aiming, for example, F11 (when shooting outside of the car) and F12 (when shooting from the car). And additional - the other buttons on the mouse.

s
spik227 07.12.19

Looks like I have the special license, as well as my friend and many who. I have not had a single crash in the game, but I've seen a bunch of posts on departures pirates. I do not know a coincidence or not, but it is suggestive. Ah Yes, the license you.

L
Lion_47 07.12.19

spik227
here wrote that the licensees also crashes