3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sonick_X 07.12.19 04:51 am

Expectations from the game (Metro Exodus)

I believe that the game takes place after the book Metro 2035, and that all of us want beautiful and unique story, to the story of Artyom, ended successfully, so in the end it was all clear and had no issues (As it came to me after reading the book). But also improve the intelligence of the AI, stealth gameplay well to convey the atmosphere of the world (As it was in the last parts of games), Large and varied levels, that there is less linearity and a bellboy (As in Bioshokc), the opportunity to choose any kind of plot effect, and this effect would later on the story, more weapons and upgrade for him, more horror and mystery, well... Different stuff, which perfectly complements and diversifies the game, for example: wiping mask, burn the cobwebs, wear, blade and breakage of the weapon (As it was in FC2) and its upgrade during the game (Like in Crysis), well, etc.
What do you want to see in the game?
165 Comments
Sort by:
j
jigadloff 07.12.19

oltr
Good morning:)) Already 3 years ago! Concluding from the fantastic.

S
Sonick_X 07.12.19

jigadloff
The second part of the game was between 1 and 2 book. In the book Metro 2034 visible effects of war, which was in the game, and it is not once mentioned, take the same Miller, he's described what happened to him...

s
shhelkun 07.12.19

scenic

123341442 07.12.19

Expectation: awesome ))

123341442 07.12.19

Expectation: awesome ))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.12.19

Waiting for the presence of optimization and not high requirements for Krayzisa 3, where the coolest of the graph still has not been surpassed, and I have it flies, at least on any permission that is not true of metro. I hope in the new part of the problem.

R
RKing 07.12.19

STANDS of Milivoje
keep hoping

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.12.19

RKing
I forgot to ask you.

R
RKing 07.12.19

STANDS of Milivoje
are you one of those who believe to the developers and eventually crying in a quiet that he was wrong, I love these people. as you can cut the dough )))))))))))))))

L
Lotanor 07.12.19

The trailer looked great but there is one problem. First you need to consider one thing, what would the movie didn't seem steep or caused the effect of a wow he suscriptor, all we saw in the trailer, made specifically for E3. I'm pretty sure that this time the game will be slightly modified. About the graphics again, can happen a downgrade. Same CDProject's criticism in his address on the topic of downgrade would answer that for the presentation of the video has to look perfect and to cause the same wow effect. And this picture of modern(by the standards of the time) iron is not be pulled. I wrote not in order to hurt someone's feelings, and in order not to raise expectations and not be disappointed in the end

Plus as I understand the world is not entirely open. I think we will be bound to a train that is picking in the huge(or not) location, performed there the main and side quests, find a gig and all in this spirit. Continue moving through the vast expanses of Russia to the goal. In principle, I think, also very good.

And I hope that they will not delay release of the game on steam. This deal with the Borg a little upset. But for the sake of the game, I'm even willing to put 10ую Windu)

C
CzaR37 07.12.19

Vеndеttа
Thank you,and because of that he became a criminal?

M
Meniuris 07.12.19

Filis
There is written inspired by the books, not based on them.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.12.19

the game is not much waiting although waiting as graton
and gameplay it's hard to say what it is. more like that location it was determined and as such open Volda to be able to cross Sabrata on the mountain there
and yet evokes the rural farkraya

M
Meniuris 07.12.19

Lotanor
Yes, about the locations I think so too. Mechanics similar to Dragon Age. Several great locations.

S
Sonick_X 07.12.19

CzaR37
Here's a link to a brief description of the book, read it and find out
Спойлерhttp://ru.metro.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE_2035

F
Filis 07.12.19

Meniuris
One canoe :)

i
iNfantry 144Hz 07.12.19

oltr
Here, too, recently found out about this news. Who is good is this book free?

D
Ded Krot 07.12.19

hanterwow

arinr
The open-world don't wait, off to the game site says about the study, and et means, locations will be huge

h
hanterwow 07.12.19

DILL-R
Yes to me it does not matter to me in the open world principle the spit.

A
AR3E 07.12.19

In the first or second part, when they went out of habit searched all the levels staralso possible to be a good man and all that. Before the release of the sequel learned that the original was an alternative ending, and sequel was the spirit ready to play in stealth, which I did. However, in the end it was not enough, because I missed some there drunk and shooting at a level that was searched for three hours (the guides were not, and the forums did not attend - was held in one breath), and it so happened that showed me a bad end. And it was a shame, cuz I staralso of UkrAVTO of perekalivatsja, to be a good Putz, and finally here it is. Many friends got the good ending, according to them not doing even half of what I did.

So I would like in passing to have a more transparent view on future developments and not get butthurt at the end, because I found not bear the child or anything like that.