3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sonick_X 07.12.19 04:51 am

Expectations from the game (Metro Exodus)

I believe that the game takes place after the book Metro 2035, and that all of us want beautiful and unique story, to the story of Artyom, ended successfully, so in the end it was all clear and had no issues (As it came to me after reading the book). But also improve the intelligence of the AI, stealth gameplay well to convey the atmosphere of the world (As it was in the last parts of games), Large and varied levels, that there is less linearity and a bellboy (As in Bioshokc), the opportunity to choose any kind of plot effect, and this effect would later on the story, more weapons and upgrade for him, more horror and mystery, well... Different stuff, which perfectly complements and diversifies the game, for example: wiping mask, burn the cobwebs, wear, blade and breakage of the weapon (As it was in FC2) and its upgrade during the game (Like in Crysis), well, etc.
What do you want to see in the game?
165 Comments
Sort by:
m
mclarens67 07.12.19

I'll wait for the re-appearance of Black, and especially that little Black which in fact should already be an adult in the new part, because they ended the previous part, it forgot about it

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 07.12.19

gliga142
What if
gliga142 wrote:
Roissy v perde
the Russophobes? Maybe for them it banter Or fact.

g
gliga142 07.12.19

Leonid Arkadievich
stupid banter - not without Politti to create a game sell it in the Russian Federation the region .. it's simple

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 07.12.19

gliga142
Heh, if there's still politics... Better to remain silent.
gliga142 wrote:
stupid banter - not without Politti to create a game not sell it in Russia region
Then the banter loses its meaning. You can just not buy and not to breed srach.

g
gliga142 07.12.19

Leonid Arkadievich
taking a poop is not a banter if just watered.jokes in the game while selling it in the same region it's not nice like that .. which is tantamount I put so STUPID and run first thing in the American market - developed funny ..

H
Hanzo666 07.12.19

Judging by the fact that developed entirely sold out of NVIDIA and still no system requirements, lag and poor optimization.

N
Nitain 07.12.19

Hanzo666
they are officially sold to Microsoft in the first place, and not invidia
and this is worse than any green sponsor

M
Moby-Dick 07.12.19

Optimization plot.

S
StrannikMad 07.12.19

Atmospheric evening for a game

B
BigSoulofChaos 07.12.19

Expect that the wife will complain )))
She did not understand that it is Metro Metrovogo ! )))))

D
Dimas13o 07.12.19

expect I'll play it))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

Expect a failure of the game, as the studios should be punished for cheating people. Well, I'll play Repack.

I
InboxM 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
So vain.. the Game is not the Studio itself automatically punished.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.12.19

InboxM
Yeah who cares with such an attitude to the players and the game made sure to back off.

i
iKapusha 07.12.19

Expectations most likely are not justified, given the move to epic store

G
Gryunt 07.12.19

Starbit
In one of the trailers was a map with the route Artem and company. Among the dates listed exactly 2035.

G
Gryunt 07.12.19

iKapusha
And the quality of the game depends on the store where it is sold?

i
iKapusha 07.12.19

Gryunt
no, but the impression is spoiled)

I
InboxM 07.12.19

Tula Potsik
As the game is made, it is difficult to say, it is possible to check after the release.

K
Konstantinum 07.12.19

no at all!