3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious_100 08.12.19 05:03 am

Funny stories

In General I suggest to write here the story of the very stupid thing you did as a bunch,stoned,both(underline)
So I remember when swells bought champagne and I thought that it would run quickly up the stairs into parade to run...well, you perdstavlyaet this picture, the crowd buhih runs up the stairs screaming and champagne over my head:)))) in General it should be seen:)
208 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 08.12.19

wanted to drink.. very.. drank water from puddles... but then I was not funny... :))

S
Serious_100 08.12.19

Oh, no shit??

50 cent in GTA 08.12.19

When I smoked hash and not a throw...

A

Honestly, was sick then for a while... but that was a long time ago...
Now I remember.. )))

S
Serious_100 08.12.19

Imagine how it was:))

A

nah, I don't like the bun leaned down to the puddle.. )) I had that to draw %))

G
Girla 08.12.19

=D specially carry logicically? :)

ps. mail later...for traffic )

S
Serious_100 08.12.19

Well, still funny I guess it was:)

A

hmm sure =)

Girl hi :-)

G
Girla 08.12.19

itself such :P hi )

50 cent in GTA 08.12.19

From a puddle?No I have not tried...How do you feel of Solder.

And we are idiots went to 2 a.m. in the theater on the 2nd call.Since everything was horrified stoned, only half of us went to watch a movie.One can sleep near the entrance.Other kind in the bathroom...I fell asleep from a movie came home only 9 hours, so went home via a detour(to know Kazan Went to the blocks from the owls. square through the house).

A

OK Yasna, Ghirla ))... well, tell a che-thread on the topic ;)

PS
then I thought what kind of an idiot to drink from a puddle... ;-]

G
Girla 08.12.19

well, OK, just on the topic )

that's what I remembered...I'm really not funny...at first it was but then this friends I remember... I was driving on the morning of the Institute in metro...the Moscow metro is =\ early in the morning and..all the people sleepy...autumn... the center..just came on my station...standing... still nemnogonado went...including some homeless woman... well..it suits me ( no, not closely, but just my way =) ) and starts terrible things to bear...what type of I her daughter, she raised me and I dumped her... I'm just shocked.. I stand rooted to the spot... the smile, the blush ( because people looks so weird =) ) she keeps carrying crap... grit type I her gold was stolen, and she raised me all for me... and then that opens up the semblance of clothing on the chest...I try not to watch because the reaction does not meet the... continuing my shock.. then finally the man gets up and says get the Girl and my aunt this get out of here and stop bothering her and led her out of the car,.. the end =) then the truth I had long remembered relationship with the homeless... but honestly priznatsya not in itself been... unpleasant even to remember... and why I stood there.. I had to leave and all =\

A

I had to leave and everything =\
- given all the circumstances and nuances, it would be the most right thing to do

-
--vandal 08.12.19

We have in a recent case was the same way with the homeless. After another dose of tangle-legs apparently wanted the homeless to pee. He decided to do it right on a bridge and peed on electric wires!!!!!!! AND HE WAS ELECTROCUTED!!!!! This case is on every local channel showed!!!!!

A

He decided to do it on the bridge and peed on electric wires!!!!!!! AND HE WAS ELECTROCUTED!!!!!
he was standing on the bridge? the wires were under the bridge? AS it could then shock hit?

G
Girla 08.12.19

what a difference, the main thing that struck

-
--vandal 08.12.19

He took a piss off the bridge on electric wires!!! And electricity hit him through his own jet!!!

s
spectre from TM 08.12.19

is it okay if I interrupt you? to kill a current through a stream it couldn't, because the jet is already centimeters through petascale will be just flying around the individual droplets, and flowing electricity is nesmogut. dokazano.(by MythBusters)

R
Reverrius 08.12.19

The homeless are very sorry... but it saved him from suffering... which was waiting for him ahead! I don't think he's lost something valuable....
PS: or who do not wish such a death!!!
Conclusion: Watch your pissing!!!

ZYY: Funny here, however, history.......