3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19 05:08 am

Why are we against Mercer? (Prototype 2)

I know what type of Mercer killed his life and a daughter!But MERCER?HOW?
149 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karo Taro 08.12.19

Alex Mercer died in the end of the 1st part of the game. In part 2 the other Mercer

B
BestMedic 08.12.19

Even if Alex is dead, but he alive in our hearts

a
aKinave 08.12.19

Any man with such power, sooner or later he will freak out, it happened with Mercer, he became selfish and cruel piece of shit, even his sister was killing him, along with Heller

G
Guduhin 08.12.19

I do not know. I'm almost done with Prototype, but Alex's love did not. In Prototype 2, I watched all the scenes and realized that here Mercer is a completely different thing. I was able to understand Heller and kill him (Alex) without hesitation. But priznatsya honestly, the second part of Alex I liked more than the first...

G
Guduhin 08.12.19

BestMedic
chivo?

G
Guduhin 08.12.19

Сергей1992
don't know if I had to kill C-Jay in GTA 4 or 5, I would have killed him without hesitation
Some will tell you the phrase, the guard of Whiterun. “Brothers of the Storm, Imperials, dragons... Let them climb. I do not care whom to kill”

G
Guduhin 08.12.19

[GaMeR_007]
I just e#Ust with this mission...

K
KorgiNikitos 01.07.22

Dedsec_user
Mercer infected them like this, it was the father who showed the video from the cameras: he got up and released this virus from himself, well, the result is clear

K
KorgiNikitos 01.07.22

vassekeron2123
That's why he spread the virus, activating the infection a second time, yeah yeah