3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19 05:08 am

Why are we against Mercer? (Prototype 2)

I know what type of Mercer killed his life and a daughter!But MERCER?HOW?
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonCommander56 08.12.19

Alex Mercer was in the group of scientists who studied the virus Black Light, but then Alex Mercer learns the truth about Elizabeth Green and about the virus and tries to escape from closed laboratories

he took the flask with a virus FOR the INSURANCE but then it catches up with the FBI AND HE JUST PRAGA to RELEASE the VIRUS DIES (IN the video something is not done correctly).

Alex Mercer is dead but the virus could get into his body taking his initial appearance and was able to pull something from the memory of Alex Mercer and now no but there is his image.

Then you'll all know as I wrote that I would not say HE is a VILLAIN, HE RELEASED the VIRUS!

That's what Alex Mercer said at the end of the game:

...I was looking for the truth. I found it. I did not like it. Hell, if I could forget her. Alex Mercer. The city suffered for his mistakes, because of what he did at Penn station. And, whoever he was, he's part of me. Closing my eyes, I see thousands of dead - they cry, and I kill them. That I will never forget. What have I become? I'm less than human, and more.

Now dig deep into the game's plot so the plot of the game there in one town was experiencing the same virus which was SUPPOSED to ENHANCE PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES FOR REDISTRIBUTIONS are POSSIBLE but that the whole city is infected and all become mutants and this city blew up so we come to the conclusion that we must blame all those WHO created this virus not the one who accidentally released the virus Mercer and learned something about the virus, but he probably had no idea that there will be consequences.

S
Sasindos 08.12.19

The idea in the first part of Alex wanted to punish those who were responsible for his infection.And in the end also saved the city ,which at that time apart from the soldiers and the infected were still civil.

PS. The authors of the plot has been neglected in the story of the first part of the example above, there are still a lot of story achievements.

D
DelGad0 08.12.19

For me as a Mercer Stak anti-hero because they Realize what his power and decided to conquer chelovechestvo, shorter tower from the power broke, and maybe the virus acts 5одсознательно and he became ти5а hunter, but with a large force

D
DeGrand 08.12.19

Yes very strange, Alex Mercer because he was a reporter? But not a scientist? He was looking for evidence against Gentech, and still found them.

Alex Mercer. The city suffered for his mistakes, for what he had done at Penn station

At the end of the first part, he learns the truth and blames himself.

In the story of the new prototype I didn't think it would be so obvious why it seemed to be some sort of intrigue setup or something pohlesche, but the death of Mercer is nonsense. Sorry but it would be interesting to toy with the proper approach to the plot.

m
maels666 08.12.19

Here all say that he saved the city from a bomb, and no one thought he did this not out of heroism but perhaps to you all to turn in advanced)

by the way I remember during the last fight, Mercer had called Heller emo graban :D

and it's funny that Mercer for the whole battle gives clues Heller style: I already use the whip, try something else)

And here I do not know how this may seem crazy, but it seems to me that Heller was silnee Mercer, only for one reason, because he was a man kotoryi could acquire the virus Mercer, but Mercer was, as many do and saying this virus , ie Heller may have appeared kakoito immunity or something like. Sings Mercer and couldn poglatit.

but this is purely IMHO)

Although probably developed even soared above the explanation of all this, and just took nalipli anyhow.

m
maels666 08.12.19

by the way the question is a bit off topic, but freer gray even possible to meet Goliath?

D

maels666

I have met a BlackNet mission but I can't tell you where I took the job because I don't remember the terminal number of the BN but remember that the left side of the red zone this terminal was as well in free play not met although climbed the entire city even seems amplified screamers are not met or Jagernaut.

C
Cooler1967 08.12.19

Yes very strange, the plot curve happened for me very very.

C
Cooler1967 08.12.19

maels666

Goliath in pricopie will not find(. Sorry BU beat the Hippo

M
Mahmud_PADJIGAI 08.12.19

I thing that I have Radnet and I play Alex.

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

The ending is just...no words.And what do we doDana said and not even seconds later,the screen went black.This is just nonsense.And what about the ending of ME3 I with you completely agree.Here's a look

N
Nightmare77 08.12.19

3 question! Who the fuck wrote the script? why are we playing the cattle? and the most important question: what Mercer meant in the end: I am no longer binds to nor 'life' or 'death'. I'm out of it like Heller, but he still did not understand. That is to kill it(them) not? if you remember the video of the first part, after a nuclear explosion Mercer just gathered herself again, what prevents him to do it a second time when the time comes?

R
ReKsSam 08.12.19

Oh, sorry Mercer, just went crazy. The plot is really shit. Some asshole the whole game cuts people left and right because he wants to avenge his family. Mercer made a monster, gentek did a complete freak. Stuck in the game of mutants similar to Mercer, although they die easier than the screamers.

Part 3 could save the situation, but it most likely will not, alas.

N
Nightmare77 08.12.19

ReKsSam Not, Mercer has done a nice job, I understand what he wants to achieve and why put a virus on the 2nd time, and that asshole Heller me the whole game pissed me off. In General, the plot is very good, but what the hell bileti developed not given a choice? for example: help/kill Mercer, or even to allow the Mercer stumbles Heller.
Anyways it's about the same as in Mass effect-e was!

V
VadiEx 08.12.19

Don't know AU Heller thought that he kind of killed his family but Maya survived and his wife died from the virus,but do remember that he said will create an army destroy gentek and black watch BUT Heller said the virus and Mercer was silent and answered and the virus that's the plan,but he lied to the virus he did not want to destroy! that's why the virus he released so Alex is to blame in the contamination of the new Yuri and his wife's death!

N
Nightmare77 08.12.19

VadiExВирус he was released that would stir Gentek which later created a White light and if Heller was newmerella Mercer would have turned out to turn all of new York in their own kind, and in this case I side with Mercer because he saw what people become and how destroy ourselves, our evolution has stalled, he saw it and decided to fix it, but alas... this moron and didn't give us the possibility to help him

V
VadiEx 08.12.19

Horizon702
Well,anyway you know and is guilty of gentek and Alex so wiiiiiiii...

s
skandver 08.12.19

Horizon702
what prevents him to do it a second time when the time comes?

The fact that the local Black Clay swallowed him.

V
VadiEx 08.12.19

Darklagger
Black clay XD LOL

D

Darklagger
The fact that the local Black Clay swallowed him.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Listen and know that there is a second ending?