3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19 05:08 am

Why are we against Mercer? (Prototype 2)

I know what type of Mercer killed his life and a daughter!But MERCER?HOW?
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
Death 2012 08.12.19

s3mw
where such infa?

I
Infiltrator 08.12.19

it is he alone judges.

C
Cold 2 08.12.19

Mercer booze I did not know

[
[GaMeR_007] 08.12.19

what happened with Alex for the time period between the first and second part? why the Savior in the first part he moved to the side of destruction in the second part? maybe after absorption of Elizabeth green she could change Alex? there must be at least some explanation, just really awesome not matchmaking between the first and second part of the work...

w
we get what we deserve 08.12.19

[GaMeR_007]
Quiet.Don't ask these questions.And then we played the answer,and already read the old story of the second Prototype sadly...

w
warp 37 08.12.19

And then we played the answer,and already read the old story of the second Prototype sadly...
No one will answer because there is no explanation.

[
[GaMeR_007] 08.12.19

warp 37
here here, there is no explanation, at least some would addition could shed light but they will not

D
DarkPrince9507 08.12.19

Because Mercer would have been interesting to play in terms of plot. Although I am not against to play a couple of times ))

R
Rishard 08.12.19

Mercer is already omnipotent, there is no point in playing for him. And he released the virus and wanted to use the daughter of Heller, to create a new world. Heller did not care for this world, he needed his daughter.

m
maels666 08.12.19

damn it I wanted to use a little black girl to create a new world. Your Mercer is a pedophile!

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 08.12.19

maels666

Well, not quite a pedophile, he wanted to make her it, the second Elizabeth green, in short. He even once called Heller, grandfather of the new world.)))

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

I went through half of the game and it seems you know why we are against Mercer(I'm not gonna spoil)

O
Ogyr4ig 08.12.19

I went through the whole game and pospolity:

Mercer stole the daughter of Heller (which was alive) and suddenly want you do not believe, for world domination. Heller as a protagonist and I love it, just was required to save her daughter and not allow Mercer to conquer the world)

d
dantt3 08.12.19

And to me the ending is not terribly much. He couldn Mercer to kill? I was rooting for Alex

T
Tair 08.12.19

Yes the ending is weird considering 3rd part. As Heller consumed the virus itself in the next part, maybe he will turn into a Mercer's or with him in mind to speak because it was his cunning plan. And in my opinion as the virus itself(created in fully human) may be weaker than normal media(Heller). And maybe mighty, new, cool Heller will be moving to a new town with new enemies and America has in the liver !

S
SkrepcheZaVR 08.12.19

I do not understand why it was necessary to make Alex a bad pers the second part? That fancy seems not enough! It would be possible to share gameplay for Heler and Alex against some sort of new matirovanie creature.

8djmishok8 08.12.19

Eight thousand nine hundred sixty seven

Happened b multipleer!

s
skandver 08.12.19

The ending - nonsense worse than ME3.

1 - what the hell Heller was able to kill Mercer? When you consider that at least is a virus(this was stated in the first part), and more experienced than Heller.

2 - what's.... at the end? "And what do we do? Do the third part of Prototayp, frag. Because this ending nonsense a little more than full. And Yes, the frustration is still there - kill father Guerra. The saddest thing in the game.

R
Rozi Ell 08.12.19

The most stupid ending I ever saw(not counting mass effect 3) that the developers hoped when they made Mercer the ruthless villain?It is not surprising that they were forbidden to do the sequel...

D
DragonCommander56 08.12.19

To be honest the developers just wanted to show the events of the second part from the new person that you're guessing, and it was necessary to create someone who can resist the protagonist so they chose the Mercer attributed his vicious style and made antagonistam.