3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19 05:08 am

Why are we against Mercer? (Prototype 2)

I know what type of Mercer killed his life and a daughter!But MERCER?HOW?
149 Comments
Sort by:
d
dantt3 08.12.19

S. T. ALK.E.R where such infa?

D
DragonCommander56 08.12.19

dantt3
You know.
You just have to die and all that you and the second ending and it turns out that Mercer won.

N
Nightmare77 08.12.19

S. T. ALK.E.RУгу, I did)) Zdoh and deleted the game off!

E
Ezio Auditore 08.12.19

The second ending is achieved as follows: stand a minute without doing anything? So?

P
Pelmen dobra 08.12.19

Damn, what a pity that Mercer repeated the fate of albert Wesker! Well, why do that to him. Would be again chapters.hero - game b are :(

R
ReKsSam 08.12.19

No, well you're a current glance that made the poor Mercer
pix.PlayGround.ru

Narik some

D

Horizon702
Well, the first person who saw the second ending)))

D

ReKsSam
Yes not the norm is better than in the first part the feeling was like the texture in the face just smeared

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

ReKsSam
Yes,indeed the addict what I immediately saw.Okay the shadow of the hood around the face is still OK,but why under eye circles?Injected I suppose.I tried to fix Texmod-ohms(well, the texture changed)and came to the decision that the original is better.And by the way I am still furious at the appearance of Mercer is the color of his lips.As if the corpse dug up and oriville.And the size of the nose is just...

d
dantt3 08.12.19

S. T. ALK.E.R strange, watched video game in the game folder and found not a hint of the second ending. Can anyone throw a save before the battle with Mercer?

D
Dedsec_user 08.12.19

Here's what I came up with.The first version of Alex's face
pix.PlayGround.ru
The second is much worse
pix.PlayGround.ru
And here's a mod that removes with jacket Alex logos.And the picture shows that the place where I was supposed to be a red logo(on the back)changes
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here is the link if someone like
http://narod.ru/disk/58800120001.97f37cd07bb7c3fa2a3e7e67070540ac/%D0%A1%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0%20%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2%20%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F%20Prototype%202.rar.html

K
KMPabsolution 08.12.19

ReKsSam
It would be better remade something else, for example added something, or the skin would have made him a voice, it would be better than they used to sit and pretextually his face.

R
ReKsSam 08.12.19

Ahem, was playing on difficulty almost impossible die specially in all phases of the battle with Mercer, there was no second ending(

KMP_RadNet
Come on voice damn it, it's just a figure of Mercer, even when military plucked they say: Oh shit, here Heller, etc.
Cheap consolation prize for the fact that Mercer is dead, and 3 parts most likely will not.

K
KMPabsolution 08.12.19

ReKsSam
Well, when they grab they also say You're the same as Mercer Heller wait, I know where Mercer etc. Well the weapons at least would like in the final battle with Mercer, where by the way if you look closely, you can see that they have it as from the 1st part.

D

dantt3
I say it is a JOKE just shutul and you're all seriously took

D

ReKsSam
I say IT is a JOKE NO NEED to DIE, I JUST SAID THAT IF the HERO DIES THEN THEORETICALLY MERCER will WIN JUST WHEN YOU SAY SOAKED MILITARY OR MONSTERS THAT MEANS MERCER WON.

E
Embryo YIFF 08.12.19

I don't care I'm not happy with the developers feel sorry for Alex so badly (with yourself) to do
In the video skasat developed one new character appears . Yes nafig need it would be better Vice versa to play
for Mercer and kill heler , and to create an army developed .here's what I think!!!

E
Embryo YIFF 08.12.19

Actually if exactly Alex worked in Gentek, but sore he stole the test tube with the virus and broke ... Who created a virus GENTEK
why are they made to USE against the world, sooner or later it would happen, Alex not to blame, not a drop!!!!!!!

I
Infiltrator 08.12.19

Heller has not yet learned to think globally. If I could,then Alex would be alive. And the people would become strong.

I
Infiltrator 08.12.19

What's wrong with that Nigger? Bad was,that the hero of the blunt. It is unlikely with his skin color related.