3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iXBT 13.09.19 11:02 pm

The latter you have read the book. Experience

The latter you have read the book.Impressions.
220 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olegario 13.09.19

Bernard Werber. Paradise custom
This book made me realize that the future may be different, but we can change it. And hinted that could be in the past.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 13.09.19

Xelell
Also read, but for a long time:)
Me too Angels and Demons liked it more addictive:) Although at the Point of Deception the ending struck.
I read Paulo Coelho's Diary of the Magician. Good book, easy to read)

p
printing in the infernal 13.09.19

History of Economics, Kuznetsova O. D./I. N. Shapkin. Experience: I pressematerial for yourself some of the nuances.

R
Raelsveg 13.09.19

Leo Tolstoy - War and Peace. Very positive experience, the book (or rather books) very much. The truth is a bit annoying inserts with French, which are there everywhere.

S
Shepard 13.09.19

A. Dumas, Three Musketeers
Oh mother my dear, what would I have sat down to read this... Oh my God, this is the best book that I have read. As I read, I (in the younger years) a lot. And I want to say the catchphrase Lord, 10 out of 10, a masterpiece, 10 out of 10!!!1!11!
When I watched movies, read books, I have special feelings are not aroused, well, maybe pity, joy, in short I was almost do not care for the characters. Sometimes I thought, what an insensitive thing, a stone statue, which is why it breathed life. And then I got to his little dream, took the book Dumas.
I don't know what it was but I was fascinated by my lady, though I knew more what that person than d'artagnan. I would be there with her, I would have finished badly. And when mortally wounded the Duke, I was really upset, but then... then the treacherous Milady poisoned Constance. I swear to you, I cried! I was sobbing! It was like... like a man died that was dear to my heart. I'm hardly so soon forget this moment.
Of course I watched the films (particularly acute joked about Boyarsky, a sword, a channel and a seat), and knew that poor Constance is going to die, but hoped to the last that this is just a stunt Directors, and as often happens, there perevorachivaet everything on the head. Maybe I'm an impressionable young man, the cry baby, as you wish, and think of me.
And what if there was a time and women!
From now on, I will no longer joke about Boyarsky, a sword, a channel and the saddle. As I recall that moment, I'm choked! God, why did I read this book?!

[
[Zorro] 13.09.19

Read the trilogy by Bernard Werber Ants.
The main idea works, in my opinion, very interesting - to show that people are not the only advanced and civilized society, and in some ways even barbaric compared to the society of ants.
In each book the story is with the two story lines and the history of ants every time I seem much more interesting than the history of the people.
I do not agree with some statements that each book is more boring than the last. Yes, each of the following closer to some fantastic, but there are some pros and more interesting findings. And in the last book, the author made a rather interesting hints related to his other works. Not all of them, I realized, as had previously only read one of his book Cantonati, but hope to soon fill in the gaps.
Overall rating of series: well.

S
Shepard 13.09.19

And yet, it should be noted, last month it was the first part of the Saga Sapkowski.
Cool, Cho.
But no emotion almost like from the Three Musketeers

O
Olegario 13.09.19

[Zorro]
Well done from my company)) If you love short stories ,or great stories, then I would advise you to read the Tree and other stories Ray custom. Well, if you like detectives with a complex plot that read the father of our fathers, the last secret, laughter of the Cyclops(still being translated). Great detectives turning on the theme of science fiction. And be sure to read the Encyclopedia. Think about it you have nothing to tell.

[
[Zorro] 13.09.19

Thanks for the tip. And I only knew about the continuation of Thanatonautes (Empire of angels) but about the cycle of "We the gods". Start probably still from the Empire of angels, still remember the first part, but we'll see on the account you mentioned.
At first sight inclined to the detectives with a complex plot...

V
Volt123 13.09.19

The creators of the spells Terry Pratchett, good book .
The plot is interesting and fun enough.Anyway, otherwise I did not expect, Terry's books at least good.

O
OlegPP3 13.09.19

Dmitry Glukhovsky Metro 2034
2033 was better. And so it is nice.

edit

Tell the author is growing and this is evident in his new books.. well, let's see. Bought electric. the book, now have the opportunity to read everything. The PC already on Tales of the Homeland and Twilight.I'll start probably from the second, will read from old to new.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 13.09.19

Read the last book a GP 3 times)
I want to own Harry Harrison"the stainless steel Rat

z
zlobnyy pechenko 13.09.19

Cossack in Paradise a fun easy book to=))

w
walheru 13.09.19

trilogia - Proro4estwo Siriniti - Alen Leks - o4en ponrawilas =)

[
[Zorro] 13.09.19

Well, that and I read the book Empire of angels by Bernard Werber. Along with the previous book, Cantonati impression series is very good.
Still, there is something in his books special... something catchy...
Probably first and foremost the characters. I especially remember Jacques Nemro of Empire of angels on the one hand in it, the author described his own problems. On the other some problems the character is similar to mine (in particular the attitude of people to those who read detectives, sciency fantastic instead of classics).
Very unusual shown in the books of Heaven, but to make a full opinion about the world, I should read the trilogy We, the gods.
In the near future will continue acquaintance with the works of the author of this trilogy.

PS Funny moments, just for me. Twice (in the book the Revolution of ants and Empire of angels) in different contexts are referred to the book by Dutch writer Robert van Gulika from the series the Judge. The funny thing is that in between reading Werber I read this (your experience I'll write about it later in another topic).
It is interesting to Werber it is not mentioned by chance? Maybe these books he really likes me?...

O
Olegario 13.09.19

It may be so. Listen and you read books-hardcover or soft? Perhaps I'll tell you the beginning We are Gods. Michelle Penson fell from the sky on the unusual island. It is something strange.

A
Atstec 13.09.19

Doctor Zhivago - that's the thing, Yes. I think no comment

a
ak-13 13.09.19

Recently finished reading the adventures of Sherlock Holmes, or rather read out stories not included in Notes on Sherlock Holmes, as identification, Finger engineer, the Noble bachelor and the Beryl circlet. Liked the book.

E
Egor_Pskov 13.09.19

Crime and punishment by Dostoevsky - that's a great literary work. I especially like descriptions of Petersburg.

A
Atstec 13.09.19

Egor_Pskov
Yeah, vitally.