3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iXBT 13.09.19 11:02 pm

The latter you have read the book. Experience

The latter you have read the book.Impressions.
220 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melanholiy 13.09.19

Inhabited island.Liked.

S
Shepard 13.09.19

Walter Scott - Ivanhoe
Little is understood of the school curriculum in literature, and only a few years acquired and read in full. How early were able to write historical novels. It's just a story. Incredibly perfectly described the middle ages, with its atmosphere, people, and events. Even glad that I read it in school, out of my head, but now I understood and mastered.

Alexandre Dumas - Twenty years
Oh, again this Dumas... Reading the book, I easily imagined in the mind of those adventures that happened to them. As I said, earlier wrote stunning novels. Again, at some points I felt about exactly the same feelings that were experienced by the Musketeers.
However, I was a bit surprised at why Athos was so much to repent of involvement in the murder of my lady. I think she's the real evil, killed many good people. It is dishonest, deceitful, and completely heartless person. Although I understand why her son wanted revenge. But I don't know how I would have done in his place. Share this snake.
Great, I will look for the last book.

Anything else read Stephen king, but I'm afraid I don't understand.

S
Scream561 13.09.19

Tess Gerritsen-Garden Of Bones.Loved it.

F
FastSnail 13.09.19

1984 by George Orwell loved it. Fans of anti utopia suggest

v
vnekOnator 13.09.19

The tale of Hodja Nasreddin. To read the good Soldier Svejk. Too bad it dois not in cruises peed, and books read...

D
Don Thomas Falcone 13.09.19

Dan brown the da Vinci Code". A good novel. Now I understand why the Church is so much about this book spoke.
Mario Puzo First of don. Great book about the real life of Rodrigo Borgia Pope Alexander VI and his family. Will appeal to all fans of the Renaissance, well and to some extent fans of the game Assassin's creed II.
Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas. Legendary, iconic, controversial book is a masterpiece. That's all I can say. It just needs to be read!...
Hunter S. Thompson Rum diary. A chic affair. Great storytelling. Rum flows like water.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 13.09.19

Victor Pelevin OMON RA
That did not really like the book:/

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.09.19

The Witcher from the greater Kiev.
All suggest.

D
Droda 13.09.19

George Orwell's let it be ficus!
We immediately see that when Orwell was working on the book, he is still not fully formed as a writer. However, a bad book is not called - realistic, vital, believable, but in the list of favorite works, too, will not add a syllable a bit too ragged and too theatrical, annoying presence absolutely unnecessary places was long and tedious... it is Useful to read in order to track the path of the author from first samples to works such as 1984.

V
Vlad04 13.09.19

Read metro 2034, snorted and nearly spat, but still finished it.

K
KroSSSovock 13.09.19

Bread with ham by Charles Bukowski.

S
Stalkir 13.09.19

King Willy-nilly Lyon Serge de Kamp. The book is good enough, I advise you to read.

G
GarretSSS 13.09.19

A. Pehov, Gold fires.
As always at Pehowa, 10/10

K
KiberGitler 13.09.19

Maxim Martsinkevich restart
Viking Hitler. SS international
full of Russian cyberpunk crap
Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf
essays for anal personality development

V
Vosmirukiy Semiher 13.09.19

Artem Michurin Soloviev Songs of the dead. The world after nuclear war, the protagonist is an amoral bounty hunter, full of cynicism, in addition, a mutant. Oh, and wearing a cloak made from the skin of young girls. Book rating: 8/10 (reduced score for the boring beginning and the score for the story(boring, Yes. the intrigue appears only at the end and transferred in the second book, which hasn't been written yet))

T
Temnyy Alhimik 13.09.19

Roger Zelazny the Chronicles of amber 1 vol.
Mastered the book in five days, reading it in one breath. All of these coups, intrigues, machinations... well, I loved it!
10/10.

H
Hitmanfan2012 13.09.19

Conan Doyle Sobaka Baskervilles, the,great book,well short story

V
Volt123 13.09.19

Maur, the disciple of death Prattcheta
Masterpiece. 10/10

R
Rakot013 13.09.19

Zykov series - the Road home. Very good series with a hero who is specifically motivated to Excel...

P
Pilat. 13.09.19

Metro 2033 and 2034 Glukhovsky. the first rules, the second worse