3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iXBT 13.09.19 11:02 pm

The latter you have read the book. Experience

The latter you have read the book.Impressions.
220 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhastinzebest 13.09.19

OlegPP3
you just do not understand 2034.paricity. it is much better than the first part and dynamic. the first was almost the slag.
Egor_Pskov
I thought at your age already it for the hundredth time perechityvat.

z
zhastinzebest 13.09.19

equalizer paper airplanes
patamu is a clever book

D
Don Thomas Falcone 13.09.19

Dan brown Angels and demons. Great book, suggest...
getinterest
Shkolota, learn to write correctly, and then the book advises.

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 13.09.19

Don Thomas Falcone
Be kind, don't feed the Troll, and.

h
horus238 13.09.19

3 days read the series of books about the Ultramarines bringer of night, war, the Ultramarines and the black sun
sit with atissa jaw delightful books
sorry sa English(((((((((((((

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 13.09.19

Daniel Comastri Montanari "Curse of kind Plasties". Shit

S
Shepard 13.09.19

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - a Study in scarlet
Detectives I'm not particularly fond of, and hoped for the worst. Now, I suddenly surprised. Very good detective story. The atmosphere felt very strongly(blurted out so blurted out). There's even a little drama. It was very sad Lucy Ferrier and her father.
The small end is very good. Go read the Sign of four

w
walheru 13.09.19

Maria Ginzburg - ,,Forest of the great fear, - a lovely fantasy.

M
ModelT1 13.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R awesome series of books!

S
Shepard 13.09.19

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - "the Sign of four
Everything is fine, but something is missing the book... Maybe more duration?
Didn't expect in the books about Sherlock are such stories. In the story interwoven with real historical events. Once commonplace, Watson fell in love with miss Morstan. It was possible to spin more.
PS
Waiting for the movie, there are epic.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 13.09.19

Recently, Dr Harry Harrison.
Until I began to read and read only to the Birth of Steel Rat.
Well, didn't expect the book addictive. Jim di GRIZ is beautiful, and the Elephant is a pity, really sad=(

z
zlobnyy pechenko 13.09.19

Oh my God ! I read that write lui and I have a question I that one read the nonsense of modern science fiction writers?

F
Festr.. 13.09.19

Cressida Cowell: How to train your dragon, How to be a pirate, How to speak dragon. After the cartoon How to train your dragon I wanted to read, based on what he's done. Differences on face. If not a couple of names, would be an independent project. But in General, I liked it.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 13.09.19

The sign of four by Arthur Conan Doyle. Well. Although I would say that this is not really a detective.

S
Shepard 13.09.19

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - the Valley of fear
Although I have not written about the hound of the Baskervilles, which was considered the best novel of Holmes and Watson, this is not too bad. Spoilers much.
This is really cool and interesting. Of course, not without historical events and conspiracies. From the beginning I suspected that Douglas is still alive. It was very sorry for him, when he still killed Moriarty. When I read about his adventures in the valley of Vermissa, I thought my God, Yes he is a killer and a scoundrel, like all the Cleaners! I would place Mr. Shefter would forbid his daughter to meet him! But to my joy and surprise it was far from it. One word - excellent
Little bit confused what to read - after all, the story of Moriarty isn't finished yet. Will need about Adler to read.

B
Bianor 13.09.19

The latter you have read the book.
Ivan T. Sanderson Caribbean treasures

Impressions.
Fierce, frenzied jealousy, turning into a SUBMARINE with episodic exacerbations.

Shepard
Freemasons there TRU-canonical :)

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 13.09.19

Allan Pease body Language. How to read others thoughts by their gestures. Nothing new learned, just wasted time.

m
markell 13.09.19

Reread the last Harry Potter six months ago.

I
Ilya zhutkiy 13.09.19

Version-zombies.The book is specific.I was unable to read,the whole compressed inside.Brutal books...

w
walheru 13.09.19

trilogy , the Prince of Dragons, Melanie Rowan. Not bad, but far from great.