3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iXBT 13.09.19 11:02 pm

The latter you have read the book. Experience

The latter you have read the book.Impressions.
220 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adept Monolita 13.09.19

Andrew Cruz: I'm going home.
Experience:Class!!!

S
STROGOV 13.09.19

Speckled Hen...

T
Temnyy Alhimik 13.09.19

Read the whole the stainless steel Rat Harrison.
With each read the book feel less like Jim di GRIZ is aging, and replace him ripen his sons. And Angelina, I just felt sorry for in the beginning, loved the end.
In General, this is a beautiful book. 10/10

Then we started in on Murakami and his Wonderland without brakes and end of the world. To be honest, Wonderland complete debauchery, sex, and the like. But the End of the world is like, and the ending is not very touched. 9/10 would be nice, don't be so much of vulgarity.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 13.09.19

Read Metro 2033" and"Metro 2034 in the same breath. Chic books. The story captivates until the last page. Everything is described very detailed: read-like watching a movie. Really worried for the characters. Artem is a brave man, went through all the subway to save his home station. I have a map of the Moscow metro on the cover, it is very interesting to follow her during the plot of the book. In short, I advise all lovers of quality novels.
PS I do Not advise especially to make premature conclusions about the book for the same game. Though there should be the course of events in the plot of the novel, but very superficially.

F
Festr.. 13.09.19

Belyaev Alexander. Eternal bread. Interesting. Belyaev generally famously wrote.

E
EVA Angelina 13.09.19

The ordeal Tolstoy
Dauria K. Gray

L
Lesom_vse 13.09.19

N. Machiavelli's the Emperor, J. Wisniewski loneliness in the network
Feel good)

k
kulman 13.09.19

Vampires fiction novel the Baron Alsabri. It was very interesting to read.

K
Kamred 13.09.19

D. H. chase, Heaven can wait. Cool. Chase, as always, wonderful.

K
Keks-men 13.09.19

C. Tarmahsev. Rebirth. Loved the book, looking forward to the sequel.

D

Stig Larsson"the Girl with the dragon tattoo. Great book!

V
Vladislav Suldin 13.09.19

Anthony Burgess Clockwork orange. Reread simply because I've never opened this book, although, in General, well remembered the contents.

Certainly for its time it was a bomb. Now, though, the impression is wrong, but the novel is not bad.

E
EVA Angelina 13.09.19

Vladislav Suldin

Burgess wrote the book on what not Russian Islands, where the word orange means a person, not an orange..there is hidden some kind of joke

L
Lilit-an 13.09.19

All the books in the series about howl's moving castle howl's Diana Wynne Jones)
very cool stories!

A
Assassin_Nero 13.09.19

Eric Van Lustbader Ninja. Not too shabby plot.

R
Raelsveg 13.09.19

Jack London, Martin Eden. Like any classic, is quite rich in description, so some moments were boring. But, overall, really liked the book.

a
antishnaps 13.09.19

Alan Glynn - Limitless

a
antishnaps 13.09.19

DarkAngel1209
Well, Jack London is a super)

R
Raelsveg 13.09.19

antishnaps
I agree, but only in his latest stories he often contradicts himself, goes against their own beliefs... I guess it was to do with his exit from the social. party and harassment waged against him for his political activities.

D

Dennis Lehan shutter Island. Amazing filmed psychological novel with elements of film Noir, drama and detective. Loved it.