3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daft 08.12.19 10:07 pm

Capture the whole world (Rome: Total War)

Has anyone tried to capture all 100 of the provinces on the highest difficulty level and hold for a few moves, and then take Rome?
I igras for the house of Julii, and were built only for the Praetorian cavalry and catapults (if possible)
8-10 cavalry units and 4-5 catapults the total number of about 700 people and was able to take out 3-4 of the enemy's army of thousands and a half each!
four cavalry on the flanks, built by wedge and catapults in the center shoot fire at will when enemy comes he is already pretty broken, and then distributed cavalry troops at the enemy and almost immediately after this simultaneous swoop, the enemy is running, catch up and finish off. Managed to kill Brutus 1400 and lose at least 70 units.
To take the city voobzhe simple: find which side is easier vniknut square critcism by
catapults punched a hole or two and throw the cavalry into the square trying not to pay attention to the enemy, grab the area of the reserve there 1 squad and throw the rest of the cavalry troops coming to the area and all.
to defend the city even easier if there are 5-6 riders place them in the square and waiting for the enemy, when it comes with nakoku the volume for the game with practically no losses (more than 1 just does not fit in the corridor on the way to the square) and all the enemy is defeated. Gourmets may be advisable to put archers on the walls, but without it everything is OK.
If someone managed to take over the world one way please write how.
Thank you.
194 Comments
Sort by:
l
lyts 08.12.19

Prescott
This is useless, I get one of those bastards lost about 2 000 000 dinov, and they'll take their first and next turn attack. But most of all I like their pride, because they will never fit.

p
pretorianec 08.12.19

The whole world can capture even in RTR gold, though you can continue to play

A
Armin 08.12.19

How can you capture 100 of the provinces, when the original version of Rome: Total War is the victory condition is 50 provinces?

A
Antonio 08.12.19

Read it again: 50 provinces + Rome
that is, before the capture of Rome you can capture the entire map.

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

I for scipii played.captured one and all.took a sick spy and plague in Rome bred.brought the population up to 2000 people.

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

And uprisings, I was not.I develop:2 cities for the recruitment of cavalry,2 cities for the recruitment of onager and archers.4 cities for the recruitment of infantry.naturally, these 8 cities are for the recruitment of army

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

The rest of the city these are my economic centers.develop first the market then the roads then the port then agriculture and buildings for public order

D
Darth Betrayal 08.12.19

I'm usually in the cities are grown ALL at once. I must say that it's a little... it will look silly to raise an efficient army in a few various cities. And if the war? In addition, for example, Parthia - distance between cities th-th-th.....

A
Ardi 08.12.19

In vanilla do not see problems with the replenishment of the army, the enemy did everything for you to build, you can only grab xD
And capture the whole world.... interesting when your state becomes the strongest in the world - play just becomes boring IMHO... as they say when there are no enemies and no goal, and no reason to live)

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

and at the expense of Parthia.in addition to her stables do not need to develop.gather a group of the General one unit of any infantry able to dig and 8 katafraktov.demolished all to cheer.

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

now pass for Dacia.keep and develop 6 provinces.interesting campaign I can tell you.from the North Germans.from East Thrace.from the South of Macedonia.from the West of Gaul.

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

initially, went to minus because of his army.it was minus 7 thousand.no walls have provinces with pathetic groups of 40 50 people.but then the army was over.won 4 region and Videha

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

the money has gone.built a wall and continue to develop.in one of the provinces develop the barracks.in the other stables and shooting range.and ostalnym regions the economy picks up

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

and the army of Dacia's not bad either.there are elite swordsmen.there are archers in the armor.there are onagers and cavalry are not bad.first I have these ugly Germans tear.with sadism

D
Darth Betrayal 08.12.19

first I have these ugly Germans tear.with sadism
Wow, you have big aggressive plans :)
One piece of advice - beware of the Romans, Thracian and Greeks. Good luck and bless you Zeus :)

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

something I recently liked the following:capture cities 10.and deal with the development of economy in them.2 cities for the development of shooting ranges.4 cities for the development of the barracks.4 for the konyusha.then you will have 2 armies strong to build on a North South East West with them to battle to go

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

All great.play for the Egyptians.conquered regions 15 and develop.I want to conquer the world.I noticed one interesting thing that I have not seen before.I have no quince.but taking some of the developed cities of Slavkov I saw that for the recruitment there is Quincey.before, I did not notice.maybe the Egyptians are not so weak?there are spearmen cavalry archers is strong.but if to capture more of the developed city and the fleet can be strong to collect.what else is necessary for happiness?:-)

K
Kelt 08.12.19

Hi all too :)
The only weak spot Egyptian is their excessive population growth. It is too fast. If you play the honest way and do not earn a lot of money, cutting out every 10 years the great cities, the frequent riots in the add, are forced to return their armies to say from parts of Africa.
A condition which, IMHO, is one of the main in the capture of all provinces, it is the capture of Corinth. along with the statue of Zeus, which increases the loyalty of the natives. For Egyptian from Londinium for example throw on one. :)

k
krevetkoo 08.12.19

when playing Rome I have always Gauls rebelled and attacked the armies of spearmen alone 0_0

B
Betrezen 08.12.19

And I don't think I will be hard to keep the city.I'm just going to move the capital to the center of the map.in Sparta you can