3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daft 08.12.19 10:07 pm

Capture the whole world (Rome: Total War)

Has anyone tried to capture all 100 of the provinces on the highest difficulty level and hold for a few moves, and then take Rome?
I igras for the house of Julii, and were built only for the Praetorian cavalry and catapults (if possible)
8-10 cavalry units and 4-5 catapults the total number of about 700 people and was able to take out 3-4 of the enemy's army of thousands and a half each!
four cavalry on the flanks, built by wedge and catapults in the center shoot fire at will when enemy comes he is already pretty broken, and then distributed cavalry troops at the enemy and almost immediately after this simultaneous swoop, the enemy is running, catch up and finish off. Managed to kill Brutus 1400 and lose at least 70 units.
To take the city voobzhe simple: find which side is easier vniknut square critcism by
catapults punched a hole or two and throw the cavalry into the square trying not to pay attention to the enemy, grab the area of the reserve there 1 squad and throw the rest of the cavalry troops coming to the area and all.
to defend the city even easier if there are 5-6 riders place them in the square and waiting for the enemy, when it comes with nakoku the volume for the game with practically no losses (more than 1 just does not fit in the corridor on the way to the square) and all the enemy is defeated. Gourmets may be advisable to put archers on the walls, but without it everything is OK.
If someone managed to take over the world one way please write how.
Thank you.
194 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mirmilon 08.12.19

That's it! Hoplites with bronze shield in the center, hold and even upset legionaries, and the cavalry just tramples them into the ground.

D
Dgosser 08.12.19

Mirmilon
And imagine what shaving to fight against Carthage-age, with its mega-elephants, or vs Ponta ruler of the East)))
Here then is fun to play against the whole world.

M
Mirmilon 08.12.19

Dgosser
Yes so interesting, but I dislike barbarians!
I now Macedonia cute, on all sides, enemies and most importantly do not give qual Brutus and scipionum! That way when Macedonia times 5 was rolled, in the East, Egypt and Pontus forces scored well, and the Greeks in 4 city I caught! Unreal the war was there! In the end, the bluff became the master of Asia, and I have beaten the Greeks, and of course does not happen in Asia minor of the two kingdoms! Over 20 years of continuous fighting added nothing, my feces was Sardis, Pergamum, Halicarnassus, and Rhodes, and left. For the first time the AI happy.
But in the West, things went great!

D
Dgosser 08.12.19

Macedonia, and indeed one of the most interesting factions. I played in it once, Sarasin Greeks, Romans a few battles with Egypt and I am tired((( I would like something to play in it))

a
aleksds1 08.12.19

There are 2 kinds of games on strateg card(for me, esstestvenno). First-cheat make 3-4 million, and diplomats all are buying(by the way, the army of Slavkov ALWAYS I prekoputa completely) destroying the capital and the faction leaders. Second-it is better to do this when you have no neighbors of Rome, for example Thrace-she only has two cities; NOT necessary to capture anything(except Byzantium). Stupid to do the army in these 3 cities and wait until Rome will come to you.

D
Dgosser 08.12.19

aleksds1
To spend 90 years to wait and then go crazy with a mad avalanche of Rome?! I have here a 216 year, Brutus finally came to Thrace about 15 serebryanno-luckovich armies. And what you say repulse them? Such principles and hastati in the front any of the Thracian army on the light post, and the reserves you just dial in no time! Well, if chierici, so then simply 60 units bestboyz(jobjob-hyperclone) and you broke all.

M
Mirmilon 08.12.19

If you cheat, it is best to all enemies of the city to improve and give each one million. Yourself to improve. All! To 260 year all the neighbors with powerful armies. I'm so muddied the Seleucids, Armenia, Pontus and Parthia stone road! Unreal the war is on!

M
Mirmilon 08.12.19

Cataphracts with gold armor and weapons, even Eastern infantry and one brutal! Crumble each other not sparing!

A
Alter Fritz 08.12.19

I the world of Brutus captured. A deep sense of udovletvoreniya.

S
Selevkidec 08.12.19

The Seleucids rule them all I took the world on the map of any city don't even have where is the Seleucid flag and all the cities I cities.

T
Tribun 08.12.19

the bigger the Empire, the more problems. in late game I did for a family was scored for the rebels too.

S
Selevkidec 08.12.19

I have had the riots after the victory in two turns I have put an end to all these riots.

a
aleksds1 08.12.19

Dgosser, about Thrace-I just once did. I usually play Greeks and at the moment am experimenting. PS. what is the code for bestboyz?

T
Turbo Pascal 08.12.19

Interestingly, there are those in the Realism or Mucus the Manga, the whole world is captured?
In Vanilla is, in fact, it is not very long.

S
Selevkidec 08.12.19

in Mundus, conflict, disparity Manga if edge half plated thru hole to capture the world and will have you near each city of 50,000 thousand soldiers then the game will be a bit to hang and so fun to play capture a lot of cities here that cool edge half plated thru hole the entire map all cities belong to the rebels.

S
Selevkidec 08.12.19

than the reform of the protection of the generals to wait for a better person to register it in a text document, what would the Royal palaces had already produced a new guard generals.

S
Selevkidec 08.12.19

for what cheat to prescribe the company money when a text document to prescribe 1000000000 billions of dinars then at least until the end of the company can play safely and even income to cover the disadvantages of which were spent on the building and the army.

M
Mirmilon 08.12.19

I cheat prescribed to improve enemy villages to the level of the metropolis, to at least some interesting games. Stupid to prescribe rolling in money is killing the game and already don't care about money in economic terms. Let the enemy 5 developed cities and a hundred thousand and it will be interesting to clash

T
Turbo Pascal 08.12.19

Once I made the same mistake as you. When you start editing... (

Now for a month and force myself to complete a new card.

But 90% is ready. Tin for the Romans. Who of opinionated veterans will be her first time with me the thing (s estesno). And if there is no - thing veteran.

Who will score?

M
Mirmilon 08.12.19

I am cautious veteran. And the veteran :-)