3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Primarh II Legiona 09.12.19 03:37 am

The character transfer from Mass Effect in Mass Effect 2 (Mass Effect 2)

The people who tried to transfer character from sohranyalki to the first part of the second? Stupidly trying to upload the files from folder save - does not help. Who has - post pliz. I have saves with linuxlogo Zoloto edition, trying to push also in litsuhu.
71 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anarhinox 09.12.19

Manual transfer of characters
Launcher->configuration-> save-> then click a single button and indicate the folder where they are-> launch game-> new game-> import saves from the first part-> choose a Persian play)

X
Xetag 09.12.19

In the game the main menu has 2 parts, the points -
New game over man
A new game for the woman
Move save Mas Efect
Move save Mas Efect 2 (3 parts probably)

P
Primarh II Legiona 09.12.19

Anarhinox
Thank you very much, great works!

V
Volk-Naemnik 09.12.19

Anarhinox Let me guess, with Cinema downloaded\have? )))

A
Andalit 09.12.19

Move save Mas Efect 2 (3 parts probably)
---
No, if you went through ME2, and I wanted to go again, then do so and get the bonuses for new game, give all the old weapons, 50,000 of Iridium, Platinum, element Zero, Palladium.

A
Anarhinox 09.12.19

The Wolf Mercenary Yeah. :)

V
Volk-Naemnik 09.12.19

Anarhinox simple this is my quote)
there's one cameraman who hand designed, requested an instruction to throw, that is my chose and screenshots attached))

No, if you went through ME2, and I wanted to go again
people, read the comments at boot:
Play carefully, all your deytviya will be reflected in Mass Effect 3
and developed about it almost from the announcement of the second part was talking about it.

B
Bansheevod 09.12.19

all your deytviya will be reflected in Mass Effect 3 - dauzh is cool)))) probably would have made 3rd!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

M
Mickl97 09.12.19

Help pliz. Was the first game left sohranenki.Then run Mass effect2.Clicked new game, transfer character from ME1, and there's nothing there, what you should do, how to transfer your character from Mass effect in Mass effect 2. Thanks in advance.

E
Eridu 09.12.19

probably would have made 3rd!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

The end of 2011, at least the beginning of 2012, these are the words of the developers, so wait about-about-about-very long, at least 2 years.

what you should do
In the launcher to choose a place where the preservation of, that's all

M
Mickl97 09.12.19

th for the launcher?

M
Mickl97 09.12.19

write pliz be more specific

M
Mickl97 09.12.19

I have in the folder data/launcher only pictures

G
Godfather-den 09.12.19

MassEffect2Launcher.exe in the game folder, will not need to climb.

M
Mickl97 09.12.19

ATP turned out

T
Timon4 09.12.19

To import their save from ME1 to ME2 you need to click configuration then saves the game and copy

Z
Zidanishe 09.12.19

The people I have a problem with the transfer...do like all pralno through the launcher....choose the folder with the CMEA from the first part....and it doesn't anywhere...neither in the launcher nor in the game!!!!

t
tanzilit 09.12.19

Do not get to move - do not worry. The transfer of much of anything is not affected. In addition to several conversations and emails in personal Inbox. Oh and sensitive resources will be given at the beginning are not so hard to get

T
Taf 09.12.19

The people, and how to play the online ME2, Cerberus code I don't have one, and buy it don't want, whether it somewhere to download?

a
arbituur 09.12.19

Online play in ME2 is impossible, and Cerberus need to download the DLC.)