3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Primarh II Legiona 09.12.19 03:37 am

The character transfer from Mass Effect in Mass Effect 2 (Mass Effect 2)

The people who tried to transfer character from sohranyalki to the first part of the second? Stupidly trying to upload the files from folder save - does not help. Who has - post pliz. I have saves with linuxlogo Zoloto edition, trying to push also in litsuhu.
71 Comments
Sort by:
W
WekaOra 09.12.19

thanks all turned out)*

S
Skavr777 09.12.19

I have no Launcher present in the folder with the second part((((

R
Roodey 09.12.19

and where is the folder saves 1 part?and that is something I can not find((

C
Curity 09.12.19

On my win7 the path to the saves is this: C:\Users\Oiglane\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect\Save, there are two files, one with the extension Masseffectprofile, the second masseffectsave. And there may be folders with repeated passage (if not the Persian one).
On XP, the path will not say exactly, look for the Mass Effect folder in My Documents. Somewhere out there.

To export sohranenki create the ME1 folder where the saves are the second part. I have in w7 the path is:
C:\Users\Oiglane\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\Save\ME1
and throw back a save and a profile of the first part.

C
Chronic-rap 09.12.19

What you want to save to transfer to ME3? In the first part there is a special final save was made, the name differed from the usual, I did (with the surviving Council and not survivors), they're somehow differently numbered. But there seems to be one Chaptersave is.

D
Dzhonni Pyatyy 09.12.19

So the patch worked from the first Mass you need some character to fully complete the game, ie to the end, and so it will not be displayed.

D
Dizel41 09.12.19

thank you

R
RENAKA47 09.12.19

Is it possible to do the opposite? To move from 2 to 1? Just in a second made his Persian in appearance used to it and 1 this create does not work))

D
Dr.Logan 09.12.19

Is it possible to do the opposite? To move from 2 to 1? Just in a second made his Persian in appearance used to it and 1 this create does not work)) back to the future?
seriously it does have to do everything again

S
Sekas21 09.12.19

in which folder are saves ?

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 09.12.19

Xetag
Move save Mas Efect 2 (3 parts probably)
nope, it's go again to the same shepherd, which already passed the game

B
Blagochinnov 09.12.19

Tell me, can I transfer the save from the PC version of Mass effect 2 on the PS3 version of Mass effect 3?

b
brazilium 09.12.19

Blagochinnov
While this is not possible, maybe I can think about it. Although there is one BUT. МЕ1 on PS3 no saves likely won't work or will be gaps in the Persians, if you imported the saves from this МЕ1.

B
Blagochinnov 09.12.19

I would, of course, could buy ME2(PS3), but then, nothing turns all the medals in ME1 were collected. And,in my opinion, if you do not import Save's from ME1, (!spoiler!) in ME2 killed the Council

b
brazilium 09.12.19

Blagochinnov
There is a choice, if you have installed Genesis, and it is for PS3, then you can choose:
-Save the Council or not.
To save Ashley or Kaidan.
-Save the Queen-Fuck or not.
-Councillor Anderson or Udina.
-Romance with Ashley or Penny.

A
Ashgrau 09.12.19

maybe it was brought up, but I want to make: pirate save on litsuhe will work?

b
brazilium 09.12.19

Ashgrau
work without trouble.

A
Ashgrau 09.12.19

brazilium
thank you

H
HAEMHIK 09.12.19

I have a question: if you move Persian from the 1st part of the 2nd in the 2nd to change the class (for example in the 1st was a scout, in the 2nd I want to make a soldier)?

l
le_Sab 09.12.19

You can change the class. I'm from soldier engineer did. Perhaps during the resurrection Miranda messed something up, so we have to start in any class a small level ;)