3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Primarh II Legiona 09.12.19 03:37 am

The character transfer from Mass Effect in Mass Effect 2 (Mass Effect 2)

The people who tried to transfer character from sohranyalki to the first part of the second? Stupidly trying to upload the files from folder save - does not help. Who has - post pliz. I have saves with linuxlogo Zoloto edition, trying to push also in litsuhu.
71 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 09.12.19

Serzh571
no, the difficulty is selectable in the game settings.

S
SamBee64 09.12.19

there is not takoyzhe but Pangaea on neskolku percent

V
Vanhell 09.12.19

Transfer saves gives LVL 5, a bit of reputation, money and minerals, as well as the opportunity to meet a couple of friends.

b
brazilium 09.12.19

Vanhell
it all depends on the level of a portable character, so it can be 1,2,3,4,5 levels

V
Vanhell 09.12.19

Yes, it is LVL 5 in ME2 get if you imported was LVL 60 character.

t
this isnt weed 09.12.19

Xetag
Move save from ME2's new game +

b
bmuzaffar99 09.12.19

people,where's my hamster,my helmet,proteansky the artifact and all the fucking ship models???(I moved a character from the second part)

D
Dima Technique 09.12.19

Good people, help! Decided the second time to go through the trilogy, but with the transfer from ME1 to ME2, the game sees the save, but nothing happens when you click the transfer;( Tried everything: Configurator, and personally rearranged save to a folder, ending pereprohodil 10 times, even re-installed the game... But not where it failed, the result is the same - nothing happens...((

L
Lodurr 09.12.19

Dima Technique
Above it is written:
Eridu wrote:
In the launcher to choose a place where the preservation of, that's all

D
Dima Technique 09.12.19

Lodurr
You mean the launcher Configurator? I did and wing 0, still when you press the transfer, nothing happens(

D
Dima Technique 01.02.21

SanctumSic
Yes, I didn't decide ...