3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Primarh II Legiona 09.12.19 03:37 am

The character transfer from Mass Effect in Mass Effect 2 (Mass Effect 2)

The people who tried to transfer character from sohranyalki to the first part of the second? Stupidly trying to upload the files from folder save - does not help. Who has - post pliz. I have saves with linuxlogo Zoloto edition, trying to push also in litsuhu.
71 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 09.12.19

le_Sab
Confuse not Miranda, and Wilson (in the story) :)

l
le_Sab 09.12.19

Miranda ordered, that Wilson did ;)

G
Ghost35 09.12.19

Please help!

Passed pirates ME1 (Repack from R. G. mechanics, as it is called), today I downloaded ME2 (some other Repack already) I started trying to throw the save from the first part, but got nothing. I don't have a saves folder in the game folder! Maybe they are stored in some other folder?? I really want to play with the transfer saves!

K
Kanagan81 09.12.19

I have the game on drive D, and saves on the C at the following address C:\Users\-\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\Save

G
Ghost35 09.12.19

Thank found. Only my game was saved on the C drive and the saves were lying on the D

We had to immediately start the search folder Bioware. Now I will try to upload the saves, I hope to get...

b
brazilium 09.12.19

le_Sab
look video carefully.

l
lavikded1 09.12.19

tell me what to do saves have transferred, click new game, transfer character from ME2 Persian is click on it and nothing happens, what to do?

b
brazilium 09.12.19

lavikded1
In the Bioware folder where you have folder with saves Mass Effect 2, put the Mass Effect folder with the saves of the first part and make in the laucher Mass Effect 2 transfer saves. Like should work.

l
le_Sab 09.12.19

In the window start menu (before starting the game), go to section configuration. There is in some of the sections there is a button to import saves from the first part.

G
Ghost35 09.12.19

People one more question appeared:
Can I transfer my save from ME2 c computer in ME3 ON XBOX 360?

b
brazilium 09.12.19

Ghost35
no. transferred the saves within the same gaming platform (the PC on the PC, Xbox on Xbox)

O
ODO23 09.12.19

Should be the same version of the game (the same Repack) in order to transfer a save or they are transferred with any?

b
brazilium 09.12.19

ODO23
no, the version here not and, it is important to remember that if the saves are story additions, and new game they are not, the saves are not zagruzhatsya and will have to deliver story additions. Additions of weapons and armor do not interfere with loading saves.

O
ODO23 09.12.19

I have in Mass effect 2 when you transfer the saves had problems with sound (hisses constantly, and if you just start a new game without moving then everything is fine). So I think whether it is worth to transfer them. Who will be the second part of the companions(the Kaidan or Ashley), whether alive Rex, what will happen with the Board etc, if you start a new game without transferring saves? Write who can, or give a link where you can read about it.
And maybe someone had the same problem with sound if you move your save and it can be solved somehow?

A
Arhdemon 09.12.19

ODO23
if you nepalensis and if upravlyaet a man then ash if a woman then Cayden is Rex will be his brother Reeve, the Council will die and adviser of the people will be Udina

A
Arhdemon 09.12.19

ODO23
but you can download: DLC Genesis

A
Arhdemon 09.12.19

people who have in which folder was sohranyalka ме1 pliz tell me

b
brazilium 09.12.19

Archdemon
in documents - Bioware - mass effect - save

S
Serzh571 09.12.19

People and when transferred save in mass effect 2 level in the game is the same as it was in mass effect 1?

M
MunchkiN 616 09.12.19

Serzh571
my no.(maybe the level will be somewhere 5th in 60m ме1) but some kind of reputation flows. those hero renegade.