3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lirik 10.12.19 03:31 am

alive mod 15.0 (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The guys have a new mod alive mod from 15.0 Mikemouse!
Can anyone download - share your experiences!

p.s. can't zaregitsya on the website http://www.lostheaven.co.uk to download this mod. Help to register! Thanks in advance.
199 Comments
Sort by:
D
Da Joker 10.12.19

well, just magic :)
there's finally not 1000 posts we have to recruit a 1000 turnip read above

F
Fleim 10.12.19

Himself in the second post wrote: we need to get 1000 points turnip( read 1000 messages)!
a little off!

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Well you make up your mind, and then in the new mod can't wait to see.

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

Yes at the time I thought that 1000 mesago but fireworks corrected me !
it is necessary to sepanate someone who has this mod!

R
Russell 10.12.19

What kind of mod? What is he doing?

L
Lirik 10.12.19

This mod adds in walk a lot and the game becomes much more interesting.

F
Fleim 10.12.19

Let's to wait!

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

not like it is impossible... maybe in the alive mod 20?

K
Kinal 10.12.19

The driver can get hold of a normal freeride. We reveal the car, get a passenger and wait until the owner comes. He sits down and goes; Tommy shoots. Voila!

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Attention! If anyone sees the Alive mod to 15.0 in February rooms gaming magazines - write immediately!
And then recently my friend wrote that will some gaming magazine with a live mod on CD!

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

what could be igrozhury paid to mouse for posting this mod!
if PC games will appear and it will be cool!

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Off-topic:
In the mission where we let go of Frank with his family to fly to another city to be another movie. Specifically:
Frank: Thank you, and remember what I told you in the car.
That: eventually, your friend will kill you said to me then Frank. Then I was ordered to kill Frank. I didn't kill him. Do not do to others what you don't want to do to you. I do not wish to Polly killed me once. Maybe later in the bar I gave Polly the chance. ------ HERE SHOULD BE A VIDEO------. I just wanted to make sure that Polly loves me as I am Frank.

What do you think? Am I right?

K
Kinal 10.12.19

Well, who's very much Aliv Mod to play like? http://forums.ag.ru/?board=gta&action=display&s=0&num=1105991138 - a set of beta testers. Catch a moment of luck, damn)

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Thank you Kinal - now register on this forum. The real theme. Don't know why I never found this site.
PS. My opinion about Mikemouse - changed!!!

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

2 Lirik
Did not understand anything of what you said (

The entry in the beta testers what?

F
Fleim 10.12.19

Dudes, I got this chance, in short I go to the link, write the name, age, gallop s play mafia game, knowledge of English, and the mouse sends you beta Alive mod 15
Beta with glitches, and we will have to look for them and post!
He fixes will be!
All who have endless Internet download the mod if you send! Mod pomoymu weighs in at 30MB!
All I request is already left, now sitting with crossed fingers!

F
Fleim 10.12.19

This gourmet ag what would it...
This schmuck doesn't want to register me goorit saying the password is incorrect!
In short I scored on this Ag

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

super! run regitsya! if possible...

L
Lirik 10.12.19

2Вра4
I mean the link you left Kinal. By the way, I already registered!!! I hope that I will trust the test Alive mod !

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

I mikemouse said she'd send the mod hundred pounds but is now constrained to those with less than 100 posts it will not take to the testers