3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lirik 10.12.19 03:31 am

alive mod 15.0 (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The guys have a new mod alive mod from 15.0 Mikemouse!
Can anyone download - share your experiences!

p.s. can't zaregitsya on the website http://www.lostheaven.co.uk to download this mod. Help to register! Thanks in advance.
199 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lirik 10.12.19

Really kind of garbage. Okay. Arkadiy no offense, I just thought you stole a mod and trying to cheat us. ; )

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

2Lirik:
How do you know Alive 15 will weigh 30 Mb? Packed it weighs 23. I unpacked it - it weighs in at ~50Mb.

L
Lirik 10.12.19

2Arkadiy:
Go here http://forums.ag.ru/?board=gta&action=display&s=0&num=1105991138
Official information from Mikemouse.
Now comes the test of this mod - the final version isn't ready yet.

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

so for the mod is here?
did not catch up...

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

In my opinion the most natural of the 15th mod. If it was nodevalue, it would first advertised that all downloaded. And so I discovered by accident - lucky...

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

Something mikemouse said that it lostheaven.co.uk threw(well, he wanted beta testers to score and they did the competition)Can someone scored 1000 points and posted
PS the goats are is a crude version.Lirik right it will be out in 3-4 weeks is the official info from the author

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

Lirik:
By the way I also black Metal buggy - shoots under himself undermined.
In FAQ it is written that black Metal can only shoot the Mafia version 1.0.

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

thanks for the link for the mod listen where the fuck to get?

K
Kinal 10.12.19

Well, everyone, stop the panic. My curiosity about the references that brought (pardon the pun) me personally to mikemouse''and. Here's the answer:

[quote]
This is one of the first beta versions, French goats jewels, two months she
already...swore that anybody will not give, only for testing and translation
description...and themselves as soon as received from the server is laid out...of course, about
their promises to test and to translate at once forgot them...not in vain Kutuzov beat -
French he is French :)
[/quote]

So wait until March, the Lord promised the official version.

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

heh I almost made you hit him out of there! the main thing that the link is not closed!

R
Russell 10.12.19

As for the question: the friends that know who I'm talking about, don't you tell me about mouse told?

B
Buldozer 10.12.19

Vaschet as I understand Aliv mod will be distributed for free so mikemouse said at the AG forum, by the way, and th is AG bourgeois? there seems a good pay-no. He said the full version of fashion buit-in three weeks.

L
Lirik 10.12.19

2Arkadiy:
Duc I have is version 1.0 , it is also the version from 1C.

2Вра4:
FAQ (manual) is here http://user.cityline.ru/~mikemouse/manual.zip
It is only in English. New the moment, one man offered his services in his translation.

2Бульдозер:
The forum there is really not two times in a row do not write personal messages in the private chat, links to other forums is not allowed.Two days out in this forum and there is nothing about testing uvigerina can, don't even know who else besides me and ziya testing the mod. Because of all the messages in private.

K
Kinal 10.12.19

2 Russell: If I'm one of those friends, then you're wrong, and I wrote about it. By the way, Salieri complains that you do not respond to emails.

As ag - a matter of habit. But it is not transformed into a kind of chat.

M
Mafio333 10.12.19

I downloaded this mod. The help is already in the archives of the fashion. The mod is very cool.

Lirik: Mafia Version from 1C is version 1.1!

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Yes, I understand that obshibsya ; ).
And the mod is fun, just buggy...damn... :-(

R
Russell 10.12.19

So I kind of responded to the letter...
It is what is not reached?
I'll try again.

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

Cool, when you leave Chinatown out of the city, where you waiting for 4 (or 5) Black Metal and begin to chase you. And sitting in them naked women with shotguns - hell kill.
Tractor on the field go...
And another cool converted 15-I mission (in port) - right battle of the snipers.
Still, well done Mickey.

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

here downloaded pirate-French aliv 15 and notkola on the same garbage and 10
passphrase-the infection!!! could you tell me please!!! I want to play!!!

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Try the Alive mod.15.0 FINAL
2ziya
You mouse is sent a continuation of fashion? I even do not sends.
Recently, it has coped with the Golem. Given 250 CT.e. :-)