3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lirik 10.12.19 03:31 am

alive mod 15.0 (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The guys have a new mod alive mod from 15.0 Mikemouse!
Can anyone download - share your experiences!

p.s. can't zaregitsya on the website http://www.lostheaven.co.uk to download this mod. Help to register! Thanks in advance.
199 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

It is written - password - Alive mod - the final version

2 Lirik:
How did you killed the GOLEM? I have it on the armored car crushed-crushed, could not nichrome.

L
Lirik 10.12.19

I was like this:
I gathered together a gang (bodyguards) and we went to wet Golem,shoot him, and he got scared and ran away. I survived and was looking for him. Found near the hospital, he drenched Sarah, bastard. I'm gonna shoot, and he plague again disappears. I booted again and got the dynamite came from behind (while he was in Sarah shot me - I did not notice), and .....buuuum....250 Grand in his pocket.

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

All is not easy... And I wanted him to roll up...

M
Meyson 10.12.19

Guys, help me, please. I downloaded the Alive Mod, got rid of the installation file to the folder where you installed the game, unzipped, but it doesn't work. I read the manual: moved all the files from the folder mod in the main folder. Run the game in mode City – Daytime. On the map there are a huge number of different icons denoting what is. But as they approached the designated place, find nothing. What to do?

M
Meyson 10.12.19

Elderly people, the Alive Mod has launched! Thank God. Great stuff. I have a small request: someone please describe how it is easier to soak the Golem; once it comes to life, begins for me to shoot. And yet, what's the best way to make a buck. Where to get explosives, a bomb or something like that. And in General, what are the best gadgets you know in this fashion...

L
Lirik 10.12.19

The weapons you can get in the garage next to Salieri's bar. A special weapon is in telephone booths( on the map oznaceno the location of these booths, and the icon on the kata indicates that contains them.
In the beginning of the game you should go and buy the alien some idoti(25000), Tommy from her drunk, and then he appeared super power it can run fast, he's 199% of lives. Podrobne about this and other chips read the Manual (given with the mod).
I killed Golem twice and received a$250,000
You need bodyguards. They will distract the Golem. While you must lay behind the dynamite and blow it up. He can not die and run away (disappear), then Ishi him around town, and be alert, because he may hunt you.

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

I, too, yesterday launched modes..... and that's what I can say:
this glushenogo and lame fashion I've ever seen!
this Golem from fucking ticking as the current I starts to wet... moving on...
sobachii head - what the hell they want? explosives - why set on a parked
cabriolet, stand half an hour and wait until they babahnut? it is still fun...
jump on the balcony of a house in little Italy and why? some icons finally
just mapped. we can in the final version everything will be at least a little better....
makemap thank you for not taking me to the testers!

R
Russell 10.12.19

Вра4, the mod sucks? Thank you for said, and I was almost upset that I can get nowhere.

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

Not you th.Mod kayfno. Fmne mikimaus wrote that it is generally the initial version of the mod he said that he already redid it all and that the Frenchman will be playing not finish the mod it is they officially do not give

M
Meyson 10.12.19

Вра4, the mod is quite priemlemye, and as for me, it is not a Downer. Maybe you haven't fully dealt with it? There is hell lot of different bells and whistles that make the game interesting. I for example already the second day not doing anything(except meals), in addition how to play Mafia.

Can you guys give advice on how best to kill the gangsters in Lassiter silver fletchers etc - I killed off all the time, I managed only women in Fletcher to fill up.

And yet, in the manual it is written that the game will add a new port mission that I have in freeride, the port is closed on both sides. How to take a mission?

I can't hire Hiking gangsters...

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

2 russell
as this is no place to get it? how do I get it? I do not generous mikimaus if I sent it to you?
no! I downloaded it from the link given above by one very kind person!

2 ziya
and then we'll play the completed mod? so how did all this galoot Golem to kill?
and bodyguards where to rent help pliz! we can get at least a thread of a buzz from fashion...

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

about how! within a minute! what would the DIN updated the mission in the port inappropriately breaking into the port in freeride! you just have to download storyline mission room 15-8 and DIN to your health! though I have not tried it myself but have read about this case in manual....
Yes I also noticed that the gangsters have become much more than before)
to those that ride musarskii lasitter I finally afraid prikosatsya)
urine mostly gangsterous-truckers :)
again with know sit this mod doesn't work! so keep in mind!

A
Akay 10.12.19

2 Tony Montana:
You can just load the mission 15.XX - port. And in order to enter the port of freeride, you need to right-click (action) on the iron door - not on target and at the door.

A
Akay 10.12.19

Вра4:
I have the demo version of plow.

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

2 akay
what's your version(of the game)? I have since downloaded the know sit not one mod nepashet(
says something about version... every time the disk chesnik throw...

M
MalkolmUT2004 10.12.19

Sorry that is not the topic-what is the alive mod and what it does in Mafia

L
Lirik 10.12.19

2Вра4 fact that the Golem escapes the buzz, it is necessary to find and kill, it not just give 250000 for his murder.
Half of all the glitches that you listed I have already fixed( but not all). So it is best to wait for the official version, and this one you have even worse than the one that was lying on the lostheaven.uk .

2MalkolmUT2004 : what is Alive mod already asked, read above.

PS. What kind of Patch you're talking about. I severtalj the first disc of the mafia(version 1C) in Alkohol120%. Download a new version, in settings you need to tick skipping errors. Virtualib. The drive is protected from this, so the first twenty minutes of the report of the bend will slip error messages, then starts the virtual normal and fast (like a normal disk) For a workable disk image need 40 percent. Next, click cancel. The program asks whether we wish to stop the process - Yes; whether we wish to remove the image files - no. Then just upload the disc - all rushing. All the Mafia has passed, and nothing was given. Any mod works. Suggest. And already tired of vstavlyat the disc in the comp when you want to play. ; -)

A
Akay 10.12.19

Вра4:
I'll now throw off on soap nosd, which works fine. -I have no problems. To whom it may give and everyone is happy.

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

2Вра4:
How to release a mod we'll see
2Lirik:
Fuck zae...smiling can't do the mission in the port to go and trainers do not plow

PS Lirik you're more of the bugs are not found?che then I do not see yet

R
Russell 10.12.19

I virtualy from 1C three-disk, on each disk the first 4 percent virtualises twenty minutes, and 96 for a couple of minutes.
With Nero 5 recorded on empty drives, everything works.