3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lirik 10.12.19 03:31 am

alive mod 15.0 (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The guys have a new mod alive mod from 15.0 Mikemouse!
Can anyone download - share your experiences!

p.s. can't zaregitsya on the website http://www.lostheaven.co.uk to download this mod. Help to register! Thanks in advance.
199 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russell 10.12.19

How much do you think mouse money on fashion?
How much it generally costs?

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

Yes, I still was left yesterday under the name of the Horse!

Yes, as long as does not earned because the previous version was free!

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

Вра4 and you sent your data before he did limit or after?

D
Da Joker 10.12.19

unfortunately after((((( I'm not Schastny!(((

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Mine mod free.
2ziya: Installed mod. Yes, in the port some garbage. Write Mikemouse. In the rest of the bugs not yet found. Cool mod!

L
Lirik 10.12.19

2ziya:Saw Golem - cool. Not only He looks like Lenin, and Salieri. When I shoot inhe he disappears, and then pojavljaetsja in the most unexpected moment. Tried to blow it up - every time I die hard, however. ; )
Did you notice the change of day and night (if travelling in the countryside)?
Flying Mutagen - it's cool!

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

Yes lirik noticed that the Golem disappears most likely a glitch

F
Fleim 10.12.19

Well, you write what's in fashion is new, not perevarivatei among themselves, this is a gourmet Ah!

L
Lirik 10.12.19

We are currently testing a day. No missions.
There are new weapons:
toy: dragon - when you attack, then the dragon turns into a little Polly who runs and shoots Thompson is a funny thing.
toy: doggy - when you attack, it flies in UFO and collects the attackers.
Generally one of the main pieces of fashion port. They need to score several major mafia.For completing the mission give 1000000$ !!!!!

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

1.There is a Golem-a monument similar to Salieri when he is fit he comes alive and runs after you trying to kill the speed like speedy Gonzales
2.car mutagen it is possible to fly over the earth and disappear in the air
3.You can hire the mafia to the cars directly from the street swinnow they get to you and all the way in Tob Oh either.
PS Lirik will correct you, these weapons were still in version 10

L
Lirik 10.12.19

Oh, and I cheto were not noticed anyway. ;)
By the way I also black Metal buggy - shoots under himself undermined.
PS. How to hire gangsters? How to not call everyone passing by. And, you hired a driver or pedestrian of a gangster? I can't do it .

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

Yes, this bug I also noticed black metal under himself and shoots were taken and the mafia on the machines I caught back when they were up 2 times happened while Hiking was impossible.If you succeed then I have to say.
PS I mikemouse wrote that he sent us the rest of the fashion(well, there is night and port)

R
Russell 10.12.19

The mouse promised to take part in the creation of the Amateur continue Mafia. Think not free.

K
Kinal 10.12.19

Stop-stop-stop! Russell, here in more detail, please. Where such information?

Z
Ziya 10.12.19

Yes,Yes!!! Very interesting about to find out.You give me the details
I think that the sequel will be good

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

Here's the 15th Alive mod:
http://barcars.free.fr/prog/mafia/mods
(3rd from top)

L
Lirik 10.12.19

What the fuck - real live mod weighs in at about 30 megs, and this 23! I'll push ?! Official info: THIS mod will be out in 4 weeks. And it fuck something!!!! Priznovatsya where did you get ?

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

I anywhere did not take. Just saw the link GOLD fashion (http://barcars.free.fr/prog/mafia/mods/CoLD.Mod.1.1.Full.exe) in the subject line Gold Mod in this forum. Decided to visit the website of GOLD fashion and scored http://barcars.free.fr/prog/mafia/mods. It's clear now.

K
Kinal 10.12.19

If I am not mistaken, the 15th version (the one that was on lostheaven.co.uk) and the final (the one we tested) is a DIFFERENT version. What's the difference - I don't know.

2 ziya And me something interesting! Remember, I mikemouse'have offered to do Mafia-2, so he flatly refused.

A
Arkadiy 10.12.19

Well figs knows. The archive says that the password in this fashion, the Alive mod - the final version. I downloaded it - it works, just need to figure out - a lot of curve had.