3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19 03:47 am

Don't play with cheats - came the ban (Resident Evil 2)

Arrived ban =D
138 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

Anton D'orleans
got you buddy

D
DEDGAMER 10.12.19

It's just funny)))What ban)))In the campaign mode)))As you can manage)))In numerous games used trainer and citenzen and never ban has not arrived, naturally I was always cut down, the last game was Forza 4(all bought, all expensive cars from 2-10 million,all the houses except one lock for the 15m).

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

Yes, driving it all the proof he even can not provide, I suppose now photoshop will do and will throw

S
Slipnot6 10.12.19

Look, guys - you just send the General statistics, if agreed, it is nothing to fear, as there is no profile. Have created a profile and got suspicious stats - it was banned. This is quite possible. Without profile statistics is a simplified and General, ban there are certain.
In an extreme case, you can disable the transmission of data and convert steam to offline, and there - do what you want.

k
kot942013 10.12.19

Slipnot6
Author zvezdolet, proof no.
Threw shit at the fan and merged.

E
EdvardNigma 10.12.19

where are the screenshots actually?

F
Foktor 10.12.19

Well got banned so what? the game is single-coil.

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

Yes, he drives all the guys

E
EMPs 10.12.19

Slipnot6
the baby and that the ban then? stat is either shared or personal. neither one nor the second you do not give.first exactly.

moreover, the author, and more about the WAC bath writes. what the...the HAC in the game, without it?

S
Slipnot6 10.12.19

EMPs
How should I know, dearie? I just made the assumption that, indeed, the profile of suspicious statistics may be banned. But who cares about a profile on the website statistics? You have me personally some claim, or do you have something confused?

E
EMPs 10.12.19

Slipnot6
Of course confused. And then some folks and dearies in front of you, go sleep it off and read what VAC before assume.

J
JEKABRAZZ 10.12.19

RE2 is not in the list VAC and RE.NET the profile will be banned, it's just off your stats re2 because of cheating.

S
Slipnot6 10.12.19

EMPs
What were you thinking? Maybe you need to sleep it off? Browse through the topic and re-read the message - namely, nick, who wrote about VAC the bath, we got that nick-Neumann same? And my message read, too, penetrating the essence and comprehend what I was trying to suggest.
Look, the person above correctly wrote, a suspicious statistic really has an impact on the profile Re.net not stim. I was referring to, but you did not come up.

You can also on you to contact? Or master approach?

E
EMPs 10.12.19

Slipnot6
Go. For darling in another place and to druim personalities. And guys are even more so.

The author writes that he HAC ban and ban RE. You rubbed what is possible. Possible for whom? For RE, which are not banyat everyone, or for the WAC to BAN the PROFILE of the incentive - which in the game there is none?

S
Slipnot6 10.12.19

EMPs
Have created a profile and got suspicious stats - it was banned. This is quite possible. Without profile statistics is a simplified and General, ban there are certain.
Here's what I wrote about the profile Re.net
If you have not created, that block there will be nothing, even if you cheat. And if created, then, as described by comrade JEKABRAZZ above statistics block. Not a steam account, the account Re.net. Nor incentive, nor VAC the bath, I did not write anything, why should I explain the obvious? A little something there, the author argues, stuffing GHG enough, I just expressed an opinion about the lock on the statistics website.

And what's wrong with the guys?
Spoiler

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

UPD
1) Delete the account CAPCOM and created new ones using the VPN.
2) cut Off the Internet and transfer data RE.NET.
3) Deleted the cache on Steam and overwrite the last save in the game,re-downloaded the Steam Cloud.
4) Linked a new account with your Steam'om repeatedly,the ban on RE.NET gone and yellow sign in the profile 'In your account detected suspicious activity' too.

P. S
XS what a game was going on,but Oh well.
If you will play with cheats,turn away from sin RE.NET during the race.

J
JEKABRAZZ 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
Also wanted to prosperent hard on s+, but without the opened infinite weapons and no more than 3 saves like that did not dare, and so was reluctant to act. Eventually got a ban on statistics in RE.NET only in RE2, and the rest of the residents showed the norms of statistics. Seeing your post got scared and overwrite the saves, today, statistics has recovered. Summary: nafig these cheats, better bother.

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

JEKABRAZZ
before you write something drop proof and how to understand what you are telling the truth
Oh well let's see my nephew for 3-day chase with the cheat suspicious activity not normal flight
if something will make a screenshot

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Chrisredfild12
RE.NET recheck (if connected).
Proof the other day,because the rank of S+ I love!

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
=)
So it is only PvE))