3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19 03:47 am

Don't play with cheats - came the ban (Resident Evil 2)

Arrived ban =D
138 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roger-that 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
Yes, I know, just the first three from memory I do not remember. At work, away from the computer t_t

S
SvichA 10.12.19

Thanks guys!
BaGa-HaCkEr
and in Any resistance - just in the first scenario, 10 turns to do? and then there is does 10 not work

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

SvichA
Exactly 10 without making a single mistake - there are actually quite simple.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
You can still tell more as you steam to the new Accu without waiting 7 days connected?What code if there is no any code there and the game just konekt re present,and to salinity stim need to go into settings and there is a link to the website of re net,through which begin to lincat and you wrote 7 days wait

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
If the account is banned and chain letter now,QR code for re-registration, you will not get.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
So I have only one option,to give family access to my second Accu steam and play from the second account,steam ID as I remember to be different.And it is not yet clear lock steam ID 2 applies only to the resident or to other residents too

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

lllXAHKlll
After YOU ban by steam ID statku in other RE checked?works or also zablujena?

l
lllXAHKlll 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Not tested, but I'm not interested to be honest.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

lllXAHKlll
If not difficult can you check?Because it is not clear lock only to RE 2 or to the entire RE series

R
Roger-that 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Wang, that all will be banned not because of that particular game, and the whole account Re.net in General. New account - new stats, no?

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

Roger-that
Vangovat and I can.The dock is all part of the RE will be banned state?Steam to new Akku only 7 days to attach a new account so new stats will be known in a week because,fuck knows if I attach the same steam to a new Akku RE.NET state will work or not.While I have the option to open the boxers to his second linkati Accu steam to the second steam with PE net and to play in the second Akka steam,as if through the boxers to give access to the second and the incentives to play on the second incentive aydishnik trims will be different.Need proof that will be banned all state to all parts of RE.Next week will be the current known whether the ride new ACC RE.NET or not and will have new steam ACC

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

In General, this is not difficult anyone banned if you can check statku on other games in the series works as well salochana.And write a review

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Cancels only RE2 account,others do not touch - check it all manually.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

In General, how does state not clear.Went to do chelenzh beat the game with an accuracy of 95, and to no more than 5 times the damage and make no more than 3 counter attacks.Started on the standard difficulty.Reached by police.area in the lobby survived.Got on the site state shows so many steps one save.Let me remind you that state is sent after each save.In General, took more than 2 hours,remained often,if it has received damage loaded with conservation.After each save climbed to the site to watch their statku.And here a little prifigel,for all the passage I made 24 save after each one I was going to watch his statku and I state showed only the very first save in the lobby and 338 of the steps taken.Even after I finished the game and after the credits have got to watch statku in state all previously had only 1 save in the lobby and 338 of the steps taken.Well, I think what the hell.Turned the game on and the incentive why the library of games is displayed, not all of which I have shared family access.WELL, I think all kapets all chelenzh first place.Restarted steam game list was fully displayed.Started the game loaded the last AutoSave before the final tyrant.Some how managed got 5 beats from it but managed to kill before he carried me 6 strike.He ran to the train,video, movie,credits.And here I am in the main menu.Got on the site and prihrenel a bit.Total play time is 1 hour and 22 minutes, and in grades indicates that 2 hours,it's like?In global article shows 18 kills,although the last save shows 56 kills is like?With the amount of use of weapons, too, everything is funny.I used flamethrower,but in the global article shows that I didn't use a flamethrower.Also in global the article shows that I'm only 7 times fired from a shotgun,and 74 times out of Matilda,and 70 times from hawk.O_O What the fuck with statkey?And Yes the medal I received, but alas only one by 5 strokes and no more than three counter attacks,a medal for accuracy failed to get a half percent accuracy is not enough.Anyway what the hell with statkey happened?

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Take infinite Bazooka and go!
Her accuracy is always 100%

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
For celenga you cannot use bonus weapons.As for rank S+ and I still haven't understood what the hell with statkey happened

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Hmm,in the beginning it was possible - so I did.
It seems the rules have changed,strange.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
Due to this bug with statkey again statku not get blocked :(

h
helsing2009 10.12.19

A couple of years ago was banned in RE.net Decided to toannihilate monstryatinu in revelance 2. One day all stat zeroed on the website and was not updated. As is learned from correspondence with TP, this ban. Other games too biocide stat. Tried to recreate the ACC RE.net and in 7 days to link the steam profile, there is no sense. Ban by steam ID. If you need a stat, we need a new profile for steam.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

helsing2009
it is clear then only through family access on another Akka to play.damn but what a bug statki I've had a night don't know as if because of this bug again statku not blokirnuli