3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19 03:47 am

Don't play with cheats - came the ban (Resident Evil 2)

Arrived ban =D
138 Comments
Sort by:
h
helsing2009 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Yes, gave you this stat))
By the way, when the boxers began to play re-started, or that, if once suffered sohranki with Maine Akka?

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

helsing2009
Re-started because I think if you move the saves all statku Sapori

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

Damn some how managed to pass all 3 celenia.The game 50 times like it used to up to 95 to dial was nesokhranenie as much as 16 slots.Finally started yesterday, at 13 days and finished this chelenzh at 9pm,then another at the floor 12 at night began chelenzh for Hanka to do it eventually did after 2 and a half hours and 8-10 attempts.Tin.But why the shortage I'm sure that someone chelenzh makes tofu with a knife in 10 minutes and 80 kills,and don't even think it's pale.Tofu pleased,especially when he bite and it's all unfinished runs :)

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Generally Tofu Flan tin))
And celeni really fun to play with.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
As it just opened.I go to sleep oversleep look th there,odd for something like brandy was held from 15 attempts.Just at 9 am Moscow new chelenge should appear

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

And Yes after a weekend tech support answered.The lock applies to all games in the series,in which there is RE.NET.In General, those who are banned on RE.NET but I want to play for the sake of statka,play through the boxers on the other Akka trims

h
helsing2009 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
No, again I'm lazy. I current revelations around 150 hours played, 100 in raids.))

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

helsing2009
WELL, to play 150 hours this is not a problem, I Have 400 + hours in all games in the series was quite a stunt and nothing.Achievements the incentive I main Akka long received,but for the sake of statka through the boxers play

h
helsing2009 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Et gets a separate ACC for resicom to do?) Through family access?

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

helsing2009
Well take Reguest ACC RE.NET.Make a second ACC to steam,open the second aku steam family sharing,lincese second ACC to steam RE.NET and play on the second acre incentive.There tembolee ban to all parts of the re spreading.Suffered even the parts where I never even ceteris.Therefore, the second ACC and semanik only option

h
helsing2009 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Well, I'll see if the mood will be for this case) There is generally a buns some give when passing challenge? Here in revelations there are all sorts of luchbox or unique weapons allowed for a RAID.

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

helsing2009
While there celani icons currency.Maybe then another four will come up.+There are 2 tabla records one game,and the second extreme records,of which almost all is possible only on zelengaj to do

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

+ These chelenge show how much you're really cool in the resident,without cheats and bonus weapons.This week for example,celani are.Beat the game on standard or hard, taking no more than 7 kills,beat the game on standard or hard having not more than 5 times the damage and taking no more than 3 contraatac,pass 4 survivors not using tofu and uramaki,and not to use the flamethrower, the minigun, the shotgun and M19

h
helsing2009 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Et what is the extreme? seskrini plz

B
BigSoulofChaos 10.12.19

Nefig nude mod for Claire and Ada to put)))

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

helsing2009
Spoiler
Spoiler

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

BigSoulofChaos
Grain trainers to use

B
BigSoulofChaos 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Absolutely agree.
The game in the presence of any auxiliary software becomes tasteless.

h
helsing2009 10.12.19

Leon S Kenedy
Thanks) Can, in principle, to bother)

L
Leon S Kenedy 10.12.19

helsing2009
in This sense.Because it is one thing to fly the game with 10 times to open it all and forget it.Another thing will bother with chlenami and extend the fun of the game