3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19 03:47 am

Don't play with cheats - came the ban (Resident Evil 2)

Arrived ban =D
138 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
so the fact of the matter is that linked I say until normal flight

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

one hell of t then the statistics will include and it all will leave you in re.net

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
with cheats sakamichi

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Chrisredfild12
Have zasedanii without,but for the Trainer was given the ban - so be careful!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
You avatar and nick sitarski you chitar one hundred pounds in the online games, thinking, karma has punished...

A
Albagin 10.12.19

I think all this crap with bans...how many people play with cheat using trainers and spidernet, doing what they want...how many downloaded with only one PG of trainers: of fling, Cielos, Baracuda, etc...this game would have the entire forum on the PG shit, if they gave bans (and supported by proof), I'm not talking about third-party forums. And so the AUTHOR, I quote: P. S XS what kind of game was going on,but Oh well. that's true...
Spoiler

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Albagin
Hammer,in RE.NET now ban for cheats - proof my ban,and other players.
CAPCOM,the first time statku defile not want - I understand them.
So,give a warning in Steam account 'your account detected suspicious activity ' (Yellow scoreboard death).

P. S
I'm so TP CAPCOM answered.
And Yes,ban me RE2 for the coach was.
P. S. S
After recreating the account RE using a VPN,the banana was gone.
Unplug to hell with the data transfer,if in Blackspeak KRAKOVSKY servers to get not want.

l
lllXAHKlll 10.12.19

The author, as if it mildly, you balaboly.
Used trainer vengeance from immortality and so on, nothing happened.
Vyletal one time problem that could not statistics on RE2 remake, supposedly illegal access to the page, written in TP re.net got a response that was a mistake in the database and it fixed.
Actual proof:
https://www.residentevil.net/two/en/windows/o1585168.html?ref=portal-en--mypage-record-headerselect
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Johnny_aka_XAHK/

l
lllXAHKlll 10.12.19

Forgot my correspondence with support...

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

lllXAHKlll
here's more I believe that not so little without proof

J
JEKABRAZZ 10.12.19

lllXAHKlll
So what happened with RE.NET.
Chrisredfild12
I agree the grain to scare people.

Z
ZakiGr 10.12.19

nonsense

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

lllXAHKlll
you have statistics on medals has been set to zero I Yes zoloth of medals there

I
IOne86 10.12.19

And how the ban might affect the singleplayer game? Well, not to go statistics RE.NET well and figs with it, single player is not banned.

l
lllXAHKlll 10.12.19

But the ban came =))
Cleared all the medals, tech support says that in such online events I participate more will not. Ban by steam ID, but in the incentive VAC no ban. Yes, and figs with them.
The game is still good.

Z
ZakiGr 10.12.19

ummm so there is one figure only medals taken) it is necessary a floor of year to adroit platinum 12 pieces

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

ZakiGr
in

A
Ashley33 10.12.19

So, colleagues, in summary - what you need to do ,what train to avoid the ban using the trainer. Medals do not need records, too, want to run on S+, and the game already bored in their monotony, so I want immortality and ammunition. Send to Re.no so disabled, this ensures? And if to play at all offline?

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

In offline mode, that is, all the rules have completed the race already recreated RE account:
Ashley33

A
Ashley33 10.12.19

OK, I will try. And that means you recreated the ACC? In Re.no? So to hell with it, I thing that would be my Steam ACC was white (I mean green), for nearly 11 years and polysi games - wouldn't want to lose because of the trainer.