3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 10.12.19 04:22 am

The bloopers

Offer pokidat in this topic for fun those masterpieces, which we indulge on the screens. But not those mistakes, like in that shot, the hat, and there. I propose to look for, so to speak, conscious of the mistakes that the filmmakers made a virtue of their mental development :)

For Example, Carrier 2
in the beginning of the film, GG closes of tracer bullets thin doors. Bullets with the power slam into the door, knocking them together with GG but NOT BREAK!!!
- jump from one car to another. The car is booking at least 3 tons, and drop it from a height like in the movie - any would punch all the floors and fell into the basement!!!

But it's junk. Here, from the newcomer

King Kong
- when king Kong opens tied to zerovnica character. The fact that it will rip, no doubt, but as held her hand - she had to stay hanging on the rope!!! :) If the rope is weak - HE could break her, and if strong - any would be left without hands!
- the dinosaur with the prey in his mouth pursues the heroine. Imagine yourself in the place of a dinosaur - did you catch the prey, suddenly you starts to run strange white two-legged tiny creature - you run after him? Never! Animal's production is not even to chase someone. Or maybe just stupid dinosaur caught? Doubt :)
- the Director seeing as Kong's fiercely protective of HS, as he's screwing her, suddenly finds that the monkey will go for the HS. With a fright?

But the biggest gaffe, and even in advertising Rodica I saw recently.
Mission impossible 3
- hero runs over the bridge. Rear car explodes and Cruz instead of falling forward on the camera flies to the side!!! That is not the direction of the blast wave!!! That's how stupid (as said Zadornov) you have to be to not know the basic physics of the 7 classes?

If you also noticed some awkward mistakes - write. Laugh.
74 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 10.12.19

Blooper one on this forum is looking for members

P
Psyche7 10.12.19

In the film there some person shoots from the right ruuki.Changing the camera shoots from the left here taky gaffe.

N
Nemezis 10.12.19

Shepherd - thanks for that! :)

P

Always please

P
Psyche7 10.12.19

Always say please,Yes then give me your account!!Yes, and write more goof

P

Account-fuck you, forever
Lapkina later

D
DeX 10.12.19

there is a website with kinolyapyi..don't remember the address..in gambling, the link was there..so most of terminator 2..for example, in one frame of Swartz grabs white and throws,and in the next frame falls for the black))

D
DeeFo 10.12.19

And for me as the topic very interesting

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 10.12.19

Remember that the"17 moments of spring met a couple of times modern machines, but they, of course, is absolutely not the topic.

P
Pack 10.12.19

In Terminator the day of judgment: When the T1000 for the kid on the wagon rides . T1000 jump off a bridge and you can see that he nafig glass knocked out, and then when they increased absolutely whole!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.12.19

---->>>>Author
Well, you kick a connoisseur of the habits of animals... especially dinosaurs...

I
Igor Surov 10.12.19

The beginning of saw 2

When man learns that he's got it in the eye.

Generally when this Cove watching the telly in the top right eel that appears and disappears Scotch. Then lay out the screens.

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 10.12.19

About Mistakes in Em.Ay Three.
Disagree if you look closely,he jumps to the side a little and flies forward.
So that's where you're wrong.

N
Nemezis 10.12.19

Guys, actually I was talking about the DELIBERATE errors filmmakers and screenwriters. If something is in one frame and not in another - it could happen to anyone, nothing. But if the Director specifically removes any sense (which I indicated when creating a theme), it is quite another...

w
worm bob 10.12.19

you Cho utilitza was nasmotrelis, huh?

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.19

Nemesis
- the dinosaur with the prey in his mouth pursues the heroine. Imagine yourself in the place of a dinosaur - did you catch the prey, suddenly you starts to run strange white two-legged tiny creature - you run after him? Never! Animal's production is not even to chase someone. Or maybe just stupid dinosaur caught? Doubt :)
I agree, it's nonsense. The dinosaur will be busy eating and he FSUs where there is one a number of runs at this point.

02.05.06 16:57
Understand what's the difference? The theme of the bloopers, so any members here. You can just explain where the goof is conscious.

If you also noticed some awkward mistakes - write. Laugh.
There is something. Of statistics.

So, Top 10 bloopers.
========================================
Defeating common sense: the 10 most blatant bloopers
15:40 "Arguments and facts"
Art, of course, is the art, but the laws of physics, the facts of history and the location of celestial bodies has not been canceled

Fantastic blockbusters and other screen adventures we look with open mouth, admiring the notions of the writers and the skill of the operators. But often the imagination of the filmmakers is beyond the scope of not just reality but common sense. If you push emotions into the background and a little poraskinut brains, not one recognized the movie will be a Grand kenolaba. Art, of course, is the art, but the laws of physics, the facts of history and the location of celestial bodies has not been canceled. The author of the book "Physics of superheroes" and part-time Professor of physics at the University of Minnesota (USA) James Kakalios made the top ten most famous movies, progresiva against the truth, and it is in those nuances where fiction, like, did not smell.

"Titanic"

Lesson creators: the Big dipper is visible even from the ocean.

When the giant liner sinking, and the passengers unsuccessfully trying to get out of the resulting maelstrom, the camera captures a huge chunk of the night sky. Drawn liner and computer maelstrom, we recognize, did well, but the sky is clearly saved by the fact that it is dotted with so many stars which we can never see in the cloudless night, and even the artist was too lazy to draw them across the frame. As a result, one half of the display the sky is filled with non-existent stars, and the second is their mirror reflection.

"Armageddon"

Lesson creators: dinosaurs not so easy to kill.

In the beginning of the film when we learn that the earth sweeps huge asteroid, we are told that the same "pebble" killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. They say he then crashed into our poor little planet with a force of 10 thousand nuclear bombs. In fact, the scientific data say about the disaster of an entirely different scale. According to the conventional version, meteor strike that killed the dinosaurs was equivalent to the explosion of 800 thousand 100-megaton nuclear warheads.

"Men in black"

Lesson creators: never underestimate the Greeks.

When agent Kay (the older and wiser) instructs agent Jay (beginner in matters of interplanetary exploration), he tells him something like: "1500 years ago people thought the Earth was the center of the world. 500 years ago people thought the Earth was flat. 15 minutes ago you thought we were alone in the universe. And now think about what you can learn tomorrow." In General, it sounds eloquent, but not quite right. That the Earth is round was known in ancient Greece. The Alexandrian mathematician Eratosthenes, has not only established its spherical shape, but measured the circumference of our planet around 200 BC

"Deep impact"

Lesson creators: a happy ending is impossible.

And again the Earth is threatened by an ominous comet. The team of astronauts manages to blow it up in just a few minutes before the fatal collision, and thus save all mankind. But in reality, this is typical for these films, the idea is likely to work. Quite the contrary: it would have been even worse. All the kinetic energy accumulated cosmic body, would warm the Earth's atmosphere so that humanity would not have saved, but simply fried.

"Star trek: the next generation"

Lesson creators: in space there is no air.

In the first season of the famous series about the adventures of the spaceship "enterprise", captain Pekar, while in space, sees the shot of the Phaser (i.e. laser). In fact, the laser beam can be seen only when it falls on a hard surface or passes through any substance, e.g., gas or dust cloud. In the vast expanse of space, at least where swam Pekar, no gas. And there is no gas, no laser.

"Austin powers: the Spy who shagged me"

Lesson creators: you will not believe, but in space, however there is no air.

The main villain of the movie Dr. Evil is a dwarf copy of a little Mini-me. When in one of the episodes of the Mini-We send it free in the expanses of space, that is, of course, resists and heading to orbit for a long time shouting all sorts of obscenities. Actually, sound is vibrations in the air, which are perceived by the human ear, but in space (repetition is the mother of learning) there is no air.

"Superman Returns"

Lesson creators: sorry, but the air in the space is still there.

Deciding to return to mother earth, Superman as always stretches out compressed in his fist and resolutely goes to the blue planet. The folds of the red cloak heroically developed in the wind behind him... the Wind? In space? Well, not in the air, no!

"Transformers"

Lesson creators: magnetism and gravity — "two big differences".

The most evil transformer Megatron frozen and stored in a special government asylum. According to another super-duper agent, the robot fell to the Ground in the 30-ies of the last century, due to the fact that the gravitational field of the Earth has damaged its telemetry equipment (devices for measurements at large distances). Transformer lost orientation in space and crashed near the North pole. As gravity is able to cope with superprodvinutyh alien robot, despite the fact that the planes of the earth's development quite easily two? It is not clear. Such damage could cause a magnetic field, but such is the Earth too weak.

"Lara Croft — tomb raider"

Lesson creators: think space.

According to the writers of the film every 5 000 years the planets of our solar system stand in one line, and on the Ground, comes the Eclipse. In one scene, Lara looks through the telescope at Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, which is already lined up. But here's the thing: in order for this to be true, all the orbits of the planets in our system must lie in the same plane. In fact, they are at an angle relative to the earth's orbit, though not very much.

"Iron man"

Lesson creators: a person-do not iron.

The film's protagonist, Tony stark designs a metal suit of such strength that it protects him from bullets and missiles. For example. Maybe a brilliant inventor found super-light and super-tough alloy. But even in this scenario, his suit did not protect him when falling from several thousand feet, as is happening in the film. Strength strength, but the inertia has not been canceled, so after the fall of the suit will remain intact, but poor Tony will turn into nothing but a blood stain inside the metal shell.
========================================
© source

O
Okruta 10.12.19

dinosaurs not so easy to kill.
Maybe in the movie there were more powerful bombs (modern nuclear bomb is many times greater than the Hiroshima its predecessor).
never underestimate the Greeks.
so it's subjective position of the hero. And Soglasiye most of the townsfolk about the Greek theory have never even heard of. By the way, isn't that Pythagoras proved?
in space there is no air
a typical misconception of the layman that in space, full vacuum, far from it. Some particles in there still exist.
By the way if it comes to that: Star wars IV: a New hope is the planet exploding should not Bobwhite, and there bubukal.
In fact, they are at an angle relative to the earth's orbit, though not very much.
Blooper if you touch the Pluton, but the statement itself is not tenable. All of astronomie textbooks and reference books talking about the same plane as all the planets except Pluto.
Strength strength, but the inertia has not been canceled, so after the fall of the suit will remain intact, but poor Tony will turn into nothing but a blood stain inside the metal shell.
It seems to me, Mr. stark could also suit the system of the shock absorbers.

N
Nemezis 10.12.19

Yes, the stark drop in ZHCH I also noted.

G
GTAman 10.12.19

And in the movie wanted bullets fly in a circle. And this is not a gaffe, and trick.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.19

By the way if it comes to that: Star wars IV: a New hope is the planet exploding should not Bobwhite, and there bubukal.
True, I saw it in other movies. The explosion and SOUND. In space there is no sound. And it is not certain whether that actually blew up the planet?

It seems to me, Mr. stark could also suit the system of the shock absorbers.
Explain more precisely.

oooii3gg
And in the movie wanted bullets fly in a circle. And this is not a gaffe, and trick.
By the way, wanted to ask the question, who knows physics well: it's real at all? Without definitive answers Yes or no - you want to see the justification.