3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 10.12.19 04:22 am

The bloopers

Offer pokidat in this topic for fun those masterpieces, which we indulge on the screens. But not those mistakes, like in that shot, the hat, and there. I propose to look for, so to speak, conscious of the mistakes that the filmmakers made a virtue of their mental development :)

For Example, Carrier 2
in the beginning of the film, GG closes of tracer bullets thin doors. Bullets with the power slam into the door, knocking them together with GG but NOT BREAK!!!
- jump from one car to another. The car is booking at least 3 tons, and drop it from a height like in the movie - any would punch all the floors and fell into the basement!!!

But it's junk. Here, from the newcomer

King Kong
- when king Kong opens tied to zerovnica character. The fact that it will rip, no doubt, but as held her hand - she had to stay hanging on the rope!!! :) If the rope is weak - HE could break her, and if strong - any would be left without hands!
- the dinosaur with the prey in his mouth pursues the heroine. Imagine yourself in the place of a dinosaur - did you catch the prey, suddenly you starts to run strange white two-legged tiny creature - you run after him? Never! Animal's production is not even to chase someone. Or maybe just stupid dinosaur caught? Doubt :)
- the Director seeing as Kong's fiercely protective of HS, as he's screwing her, suddenly finds that the monkey will go for the HS. With a fright?

But the biggest gaffe, and even in advertising Rodica I saw recently.
Mission impossible 3
- hero runs over the bridge. Rear car explodes and Cruz instead of falling forward on the camera flies to the side!!! That is not the direction of the blast wave!!! That's how stupid (as said Zadornov) you have to be to not know the basic physics of the 7 classes?

If you also noticed some awkward mistakes - write. Laugh.
74 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 10.12.19

Course really. In Wonderland. And you yourself think, just quickly, before there's a bullet in a circle still flying.

O
Okruta 10.12.19

Explain more precisely.
What I mean...
Dampers and springs are in any car, otherwise it was not possible to ride, too uncomfortable it would be.
As they say: the bourgeoisie without comfort can't.
Suschetvovanie of the shock absorbers in the suit, stark is almost obvious, otherwise it would be there treslo be healthy, even from the simple movement.

N
Nemezis 10.12.19

Akruti

Still with such a fall the force of the body, even to the dampers is such that it would simply be squashed

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.19

Akruti
You car with this height drop, I will laugh =)

So the answer to my question is no. Sorry. I need a well-grounded answer about the curvature of a bullet.

G
GTAman 10.12.19

Shit dog on a stick you want, and not explanation.

K
Kovik Stal aka Messi777 10.12.19

The Soldiers Of Light

no, this can not be done.

O
Okruta 10.12.19

Still with such a fall the force of the body, even to the dampers is such that it would simply be squashed
Watching with some shock absorbers.

A

Kovik Steel aka Messi777
This is not the answer. You know what the required response.

oooii3gg
And why are you so angry? Depressed fell?

K

that soldier of fortune

and you think about it, what force will guide the bullet in a circle, say? Or rather horizontally? Gravity, for example, doing presses on the bullet-here she crashes-so something of a parabola. And that will drive a bullet horizontally? Nonsense.

A

And that will drive a bullet horizontally?
The force of inertia?... XS, that's what I want to understand. Do not ask me - I don't know :) And you don't know can't give a scientifically based answer, not just impossible.

G
GTAman 10.12.19

Hmm, make a fool to pray to God, he will break his forehead. Tell me, are you intentionally Troll or really that interesting character? You Internet enough to search for explanation? You have to look for one. No you a lecture on artillery will not hold.

K

the soldiers of darkness

the force of inertia will not be powerful enough to radically change the flight of the bullet. the human hand is not so fast and strong. here's a scientific smart answer.

d
dameero 10.12.19

Looked hitmen, so there is so many mistakes!! The action takes place in Russia))) the soldiers of the FSB, napisani)B (in another direction)))) And there are a bunch of mistakes with the Russian text))

G
Grey__Warden 10.12.19

Blah, get as clever as A. Soldier of Light, explain, prove, fucking physicist.

N
Nevermore 10.12.19

If you in Russian can not explain or do not know , why come? About Hitman I agree , not only that they take Russian as an example : vodka, bears , ushanka and to write correctly I can not)

R
Romez_ST 10.12.19

On account of the bullet to make it at least a little could change the trajectory horizontally, it at least needs to rotate in the horizontal plane. But for the stabilization of a trajectory on the contrary, it revolves in a vertical plane. If the bullet and go on a horizontal arc, only magic =)
Sounds in space are in all the movies, for best effect stick, but I don't like it.
Small blunders enough in every movie. I have seen enough, when he participated in the crowd when filming a movie about the great Patriotic war, due out next year. Okay so red butts, scattered throughout the set, not really in a hurry to sweep, and different bottles and colorful packaging not interfere with shooting HD or any of the crew are too lazy to get out of the shot and he's hiding in the scenery, one wrong move and remove the double...

M
Mister_Glyuk 10.12.19

or anyone from the crew is too lazy to get out of the shot and he's hiding in the scenery, one wrong move and remove the double...
speaking of which: in the movie pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black pearl, in the end, when Jack returns to the ship and stands at the helm, in the background we see a man in a hat (party crew)

T
TheEnemyInside 10.12.19

In the film такси3 Peugeot drives into the mountain on tracks and ostanavlivaetsa in front of the house is also on the tracks. And when duty comes out and provlimata in the snow that Peugeot already on wheels! It's very well seen just PPC goof, see for yourself! In a moment the car again on the tracks

S
Siskymasisky 10.12.19

The soldiers of light.
Because the bullet flies directly then at least shake at least not shake the gun it will fly straight. Ie, at some moment the hand stops firing(though not necessarily) and makes a shot. Since the bullet is not a rocket and can not change the trajectory at the exit of the barrel(where you live), it flies straight. So the bullet can only fly straight in the direction of the weapon.

r
ronaldobest 10.12.19

Members of OUR RUSH

* Coach "Gazmyas" name is Evgeny Mikhalych, however, during a meeting with Dmitry Sychev, he is represented as Gennady.
* The name of the Mikhailovich acting pipe-casting plant in Chelyabinsk is also not clear: in one episode he was congratulated with his birthday, calling Igor Mikhailovich, when Doolin makes massage Deputy Mikhailovich, then it is called Alexei Mikhailovich, and in the fourth season called Victor Mikhailovich Oreshkin.
* Player Prokopenko and son Sergei Yurevich Belyakov in different series played by different actors.
* In the 4th season Gazmyas clean, but on opening the splash screen still flashed coach, Prokopenko and Gatalsky.
* The Prokopenko name is Alexander, but when it comes to his wife (season 2), she calls him Dimitri.
* In the first episode of the fourth season on "Sevkav TV" the operator asks the host: "what's the matter, Rudy?", although it is actually the host name is Zhorik and operator Rudik.
* In the first episode of the fourth season on "Sevkav TV" Zhorik Vartanov calls channel is not "Sevkav TV" and "Pathar TV".
* The goalkeeper Omsk "Gazmyas" is called differently: in the 1st season when dad Hatleskog tried to buy it, he told the coach: "Give me Sasha". In the 3rd season, the coach called Hatleskog earrings.