3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardwaredude 10.12.19 05:52 am

Optimization in RE: Remake (Resident Evil)

CAPCOM generally about optimization have you heard? Nasalcrom on my PC the game runs fine. But on the laptop it's just a slideshow. Why on the laptop which normally runs Crysis on medium settings, where fly Resident Evil 5 and 6, it is something that gives a slideshow?
In the game there is almost no 3D models, some pre-renderengine backdrops. I can eat more resources than Crysis? I like an honest person bought Resident Evil 5/6/Revelations on Steam. But I will not buy. If it works as an emulator, then I could just play under the emulator.

Speak.
69 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 10.12.19

maybe the game is just not built for laptops

B
Braun Fuhrer 10.12.19

Who played the question, what was it about her almost 18 hectares?

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

TheReds1892

Doubtful, I have a Core 2 Duo laptop with a card from NVIDIA. The NVIDIA GPU in terms of architecture are almost full desktop counterparts, even use the same driver.

Braun Fuhrer

VIDOS 6 gigs, the rest is some ARC files, most likely textures/backdrops.

_
__DOC__ 10.12.19

I have all the normal 120 fps,I'm on the laptop not playing.
Spoiler

E
Enrageds 10.12.19

Yes, just like FPS of povysit?
Or just developed going to fix it?
I'm on the computer as Sligo pulls, though the minimum payout is suitable

l
lookaway 10.12.19

crapcom has done his best for the pc!

n
nickSIA 10.12.19

hardwaredude
What kind of laptop ? Please write.

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

nickSIA

Write that you tried the laptop via the hardware? No, thank you. I core viduh razognal at 125 megahertz, finely tuned video driver for maximum performance, and the like. Characteristics will not reflect the real performance of my laptop. If I write a dry characteristics of mother iron, you say will npatent. Laptop will tacnet Batman: Arkham City on high perfectly fine, Borderlands 2 on high, Resident Evil 5, 6 on high, Crysis on medium perfectly fine. You do know enough.
And I need to know that a game with pre-renderengine backdrops and almost no 3D objects can not eat more than Crysis/Batman: AC/Borderlands 2.
The conclusion is simple: in those games optimization was not here.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.12.19

Of course no optimization no. Developers of iron also needs to eat well.

E
EvilShark 10.12.19

I have stability in the o runs at 60 fps. Play on pc, for laptop can't say. As for me a good port!

C
Constant1ne 10.12.19

optimization is good, you BL..10 years later will also say optimization of shit on iron 2006?!!!

C
CreMat0ry 10.12.19

Constant1ne
On my emulator, and it is better is that gluttonous than the system requirements of the game on PC

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

CreMat0ry

optimization is good, you BL..10 years later will also say optimization of shit on iron 2006?!!!

On my desktop computer, too, great, but that does not mean that there is a good optimization. The fact that the toy 2002 (albeit with toned teksturkami) eats more than Crysis/Batman: AC/Borderlands 2. This is generally a reasonable fit?

C
CreMat0ry 10.12.19

hardwaredude
It is strange, some normal, others slow-mo. I would not say that greedy, just cant the same as it was in MK9. The incentive is also for this reason people complain. The thing is that my computer doesn't fit the recommended requirements, but it is at max without a hint of lag. Have to wait for the patch that fix the slow-mo. As for the low-the maximum there is no difference. And the system requirements, I no longer believe.
PS Resident Evil HD Remastered Slow-Mo Edition :D

a
amsterdamer2010 10.12.19

everyone chooses what video card to use on laptop or high-performance built-in))

k
kangil46591777 10.12.19

Iron in the profile, 1080/60 fps without a problem. In General, the Incentive a lot of complaints about optimization, although difficult to display static images and 2-3 models of the characters? One word Kapka. They PC different languages spoken.

X
X_ray_83 10.12.19

The game is not 4K resolution, 2015 ((((( Probably 5.1 sound and videos occupy 4+4 gigs !

F
FazoInvertor 10.12.19

Today, even managed to finish the campaign for Jill. By the way if someone has slow - mo there, feel free to put shadows on low, for myself say - no difference noticed. And works much faster + in the settings still need to remove the limiter frames per second. And the fact that Capcom doing with their masterpieces in terms of technical aspect, for me, no longer news. Remember though, as they released RE4 2007 laying such a serious matter of some kind of dubious third-party studios.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 10.12.19

System requirements you will learn when you read.
Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern laptop class discrete GPUs may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.

X
X_ray_83 10.12.19

FazoInvertor
Well, they have arcade Bionic Commando Rearmed demanded a dual-core percent and so on, tin is still the same.
Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Not there was a message on Intel (jerk), AMD and Nvidia are kicking so well , but Intel did some in the 90s.