3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardwaredude 10.12.19 05:52 am

Optimization in RE: Remake (Resident Evil)

CAPCOM generally about optimization have you heard? Nasalcrom on my PC the game runs fine. But on the laptop it's just a slideshow. Why on the laptop which normally runs Crysis on medium settings, where fly Resident Evil 5 and 6, it is something that gives a slideshow?
In the game there is almost no 3D models, some pre-renderengine backdrops. I can eat more resources than Crysis? I like an honest person bought Resident Evil 5/6/Revelations on Steam. But I will not buy. If it works as an emulator, then I could just play under the emulator.

Speak.
69 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 10.12.19

X_ray_83
Immediately, I remembered the 4th HD :D How many patches was 5-6 ? So have to wait here.

P
Psyhopate 10.12.19

Thank You CoolerX! Really helped.. I was tired of the laptop.. today it many statsionarnom give odds, and even then everywhere and all on a minimal stake, even though the maximum speed of the slideshow is almost the same with it regardless of graphics.. which by the way the settings change much.. actually in the end reached and in the settings of the nvidia control panel instead chose auto-detect podsovyvaniya my vidyahu - then finally happily saw that it worked.. right now I play on maximum settings, just the regular filters I had to put and the resolution is just HD, not Full HD..
Thank you hardwaredude was perekupil a lot of sites, but only by properly described the problem - found the solution, so thanks again CoolerX

S
SkyGame 10.12.19

to manage the game to remake in 1998 18Гб,where in fact only a modified model of the

a
aligator76 10.12.19

texture forgot that HD ))

E
Ex_Vandal 10.12.19

Constant1ne
Spolernost, not a gaming platform, remember. At least not focused on it and come more under each device will be developed to optimize the game
And anything that I have on the laptop i5 2x2.8 (up to 3.2) + gtx760m is in the slide show? It's the same for games does not roll lol? It krivaca optimization. The same was with the Evil Ham, but there after the first patch, the game began to fly. Personally, I don't see that in this game it may slow down, the character models?. But alas it advertised HD turned out to be zilch, starting at 24 monitor at full HD I was expecting a truly beautiful HD picture... naive, the feeling that greedy Capcom just shoved us to the game from Cuba not really bothered optimizing and improving the graphics. A white cursor which is :( Now I understand how to decipher the remaster... of Haldor Shit (HD) In General will not return, because will give Capcom duty for a happy youth on a pirate Resiko PS1, but expectations have not justified. To patch again to patch.

E
Ex_Vandal 10.12.19

SonyK.
Thought enhanced port of the Cube will look like a game on the 4th Anrile ?
And for the beautiful pictures onli 4th Anril and frost? Wow, didn't know.
Remember games that were released over the past year, which without the patch all work fine...
It's one thing when does not start on some machines, the other when almost every laptop problem. I guess laptops really rare phenomenon in the computer market....

C
CreMat0ry 10.12.19

aligator76
There are videos weigh more than textures :D
SkyGame
What 1998 ? I look straight expert =)

Y
Y5J 10.12.19

The solution for those who have on the laptop slows down.
1.Open the control panel NVIDIA.
2.Go to control 3D.
3.in program settings select rezik,if not,add it(add)
4.will choose the preferred. graph. percent. for this app. - put high-performance.
All.Now the game will work game card,not integrated.

E
EvilShark 10.12.19

Before buying you need system requirements to watch and what's under them is written! The laptop is officially not supported and the game has not been tested on them.

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

Y5J

will choose the preferred. graph. percent. for this app. - put high-performance.

Another wise guy. I repeat - I have no integrated card. And your solution has long been known to anyone who has a laptop with two cards.

l
leonkiller777 10.12.19

stable slowmo like many))) despite the fact that I have a PC and laptop and there are all sorts of battlefield with poslednii cal of duty go without problems.We are waiting for patches

T
The_Bulldozer 10.12.19

hardwaredude

Sadly, it seems so. Do not stop to wonder how it is possible in 2015 not optimize the game for laptops games.

Under game what ? A gaming laptop ? What's that ? This is supposedly the console Stoll ?
For example, I don't know how laptop in General can be linked with the word game. This is apparently a joke, no ?!

Alex Secrets

on consoles everything is fine!, the poor bakers

Rather poor licesnce.
In the Repack there is already some fixes for slow-mo. Don't know what it is they fixes, but it seems to help.
I like about some of the issues learned just now . . .

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

The_Bulldozer

I do not want to comment on your juvenile nonsense, but so be it, give attention. Crysis is not a game? Batman: AC is not a game? Borderlands 2 is not a game? So all of these games go quite well on my laptop. Why does RE: Remake is the exception I really want to know.

Regarding I do not know what that is they fixes - you just got lucky, and your specific hardware optimizations. Under my no. Why? The answer is simple: laziness.

T
The_Bulldozer 10.12.19

hardwaredude

I do not want to comment on your juvenile nonsense,

The false expert immediately determined age ?
The false expert, you are my sons suit, if that.

but so be it, give attention. Crysis is not a game? Batman: AC is not a game? Borderlands 2 is not a game?

And than here game/not game" ? The question specifically in that there is no gaming laptops. The laptop is cut PC. Always and everywhere wrote not guaranteed to work on laptops. Apparently, wrote nothing . . .

Now all of these games go quite well on my laptop.

What ?

Why is RE: Remake is the exception I really want to know.

Maybe because the developer is not obliged to supportit of newplatform ?!

Regarding I do not know what that is they fixes - you just got lucky, and your specific hardware optimizations. Under my no. Why?

Maybe because I run it on a supported platform - on a PC. It's so . . . logical.

The answer is simple: laziness.

The answer is simple - you have to play on normal platformah. Instead of buying the advertised pissing Lenovo for 100500 or credit to take, tipo gambling e, but ololo and then to break off and agrisa. No, first, let's remember that the game and laptop exist only within the marketing, beyond, it turns into a sometimes the game, because to expect anything from candy PC, it's powerful . . .

A
ANRE 10.12.19

What about those who have laptops with AMD ?

_
__DOC__ 10.12.19

The_Bulldozer
And I agree with you.

h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

__DOC__

And I agree with you.

I agree with his statement that the laptop is not komputerom (other platform)? Such nonsense won't even comment. It is beyond logic.

_
__DOC__ 10.12.19

hardwaredude
Well, then do not comment.

T
The_Bulldozer 10.12.19

hardwaredude

I agree with his statement that the laptop is not kompjuterom
The laptop is cut PC. Always and everywhere wrote not guaranteed to work on laptops. Apparently, wrote nothing . . .

It really is a somewhat different platform from the iron.
And so it is possible to call the PS3 a computer. And why I have TLOU is not on the Pitch, because the computer is the same, the percent is, video is, operative . . . mystery.

A
ANRE 10.12.19

HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ON LAPTOPS WITH AMD ???