3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardwaredude 10.12.19 05:52 am

Optimization in RE: Remake (Resident Evil)

CAPCOM generally about optimization have you heard? Nasalcrom on my PC the game runs fine. But on the laptop it's just a slideshow. Why on the laptop which normally runs Crysis on medium settings, where fly Resident Evil 5 and 6, it is something that gives a slideshow?
In the game there is almost no 3D models, some pre-renderengine backdrops. I can eat more resources than Crysis? I like an honest person bought Resident Evil 5/6/Revelations on Steam. But I will not buy. If it works as an emulator, then I could just play under the emulator.

Speak.
69 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardwaredude 10.12.19

The_Bulldozer

The laptop is cut PC.

Didn't know when the computer is stripped down version of the more powerful graphics card/processor, this makes it a laptop. Curious logic.

And so it is possible to call the PS3 a computer. And why I have TLOU is not on the Pitch, because the computer is the same, the percent is, video is, operative . . . mystery.

Platform does not hardware and software. Smartphone application on the PC to launch but with a smartphone it will not. PS2 games for PC to emulate, but in PS2 it won't turn. In the last post you proved to me that, due to differences in hardware they are different platforms now writing itself because of the differences in hardware, but in software. You better decide for yourself. And don't forget that software platform from desktop computers and laptops are exactly the same.

T
The_Bulldozer 10.12.19

hardwaredude

Didn't know when the computer is stripped down version of the more powerful graphics card/processor, this makes it a laptop. Curious logic.

For example ? Maybe I should remind you that this console-m on the laptop ? One thing, the difference between gtx980 gtх970 (in fact two different graphics cards), and quite another 970 and 970m.

Platform does not hardware and software.

Both.

Smartphone application on the PC to launch but with a smartphone it will not.

This is ridiculous. Sravnitel 3-dimensional game and application for smartphone.

PS2 games for PC to emulate, but in PS2 it won't turn.

Emulation here at all out of place. This is a separate process, to not having any relationship at all. By the way - euliroetis just the hardware of the console itself, and part of the software (mechanisms startup and initialization). Oops, the theory collapsed . . .

In the last post you proved to me that, due to differences in hardware they are different platforms now writing itself because of the differences in hardware, but in software.

Differences in that and in other.

And don't forget that software platform from desktop computers and laptops are exactly the same.

But the iron component is different, different drivers, etc.
Again, the phrase not garantiruet work on laptops is not just writing. Apparently, they know something . . .

Костя7777777

Are you really tiny?))

No. And do you like kids ? They excite you ?

sex and I know gaming laptops are out there,don't be jealous.

Shmuck will poke their own kind, if they let you, there will and rude.
Gaming laptops are a myth, but also the divorce of suckers on money. By the way, congratulations (or sorry) . . .

a
andrejj771 10.12.19

the optimization is normal, passed on the laptop 4 times nothing is assumed 28-30 fps. Config in the profile.

_
__DOC__ 10.12.19

The_Bulldozer
And hunting you in the lead of this empty debate?In a dispute born truth,Socrates was mistaken.After a dispute, each arguing even more sure of himself than before the dispute.Leave them notes,let them play and ask questions:Why not go?

T
The_Bulldozer 10.12.19

__DOC__

Why not. Pagac created for srach. Where else to find such outstanding personalities as Kostya, there is a wealth of nezamestnanosti.

_
__DOC__ 10.12.19

The_Bulldozer
Well fight)))))),....so it is already banned.

T
The_Bulldozer 10.12.19

Oops . . . overdone.

m
mr.evilset 10.12.19

hardwaredude
No it does not fit.I have it pulled I passed it Yes, was demolished.Stutters but fps was still noticeable especially in some places.Despite that on the laptop there is a Witcher,GTA, folic 4th.The same I almost did not decrease.And this masterpiece Kapka inhibited.Not much of course-but sometimes it was not nice.About Claire in General is not playable to me.It flies that slow, so not possible to play.In the LDK and about her friend and the old hunter everything goes without any delays.Now out of zero-it is exactly the same as in the first.You can play but slows down sometimes.Conclusion-the last three parts everytime-let Kapka yourself in the income statement stick.

N
Nikson Lin 10.12.19

Videocard draws on high at 60-80 fps, but the CPU wildly frieze. I had to put a lock 30 to be more stable.