3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bulletstorm777 02.09.19 11:35 pm

What is the game you played you think is best.

Hello! Here, specify the games that are considered the best, you can also specify a single game, most favorite for you.
I'll start with myself. Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 1,2. And the top favorite for me is The Witcher 3.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Bulletstorm777 wrote:
I'll start with myself. Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect 1,2. And the top favorite for me is The Witcher 3.
Almost nyufag, although for children new wave - already oldfag ^_^
Games in the nineties and early noughties - the best.

E
Egor Nevazhno 02.09.19

the first Crucis

l
luckydanchik 02.09.19

Crysis1 ,ELEX , prey, Metro Execodus, Far Cry 5, Dead rising 4 , Mass Effect, Andromeda , Call Of Duty WWII

B
Bezumesss 02.09.19

A series of games Fallout.

a
airstorm 02.09.19

The best fight for me was and remains the Golden Axe (the first)
The best strategy Civilization (the first)
The best shooter Doom 2

a
airstorm 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Games in the nineties and early noughties - the best.
... Dune, Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, Unreal Tournament, TES 3 Morrowind, Gothic 2 and many other masterpieces. And did solidly in the year came a huge number... Oh, it was time.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

My favorite game is the first Witcher

b
bazilews 02.09.19

The Witcher 3.

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Fallout 1-2+new vegas
Starcraft (the whole series)
Mass effect trilogy
Stellaris

G
GIBAY 02.09.19

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
Forza Horizon 3
Doom 2

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

GTA 4 with both add-ons.

A
Anderby 02.09.19

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

y
yariko.v 02.09.19

One best hard to choose, because different games may be different genres, and different genres to compare, not grateful business.
Here are some games that I replayed more than 2 times = that means that I liked it!
Remember11 the age of infinity
Dreamfall the longest journey
Space Ranger
SteinsGate
GTA4
TES Oblivion

G
GetJet 02.09.19

Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 3

v
vstorspb 02.09.19

Half-Life (the first), Call of Duty (the first, in nekotoryh moments brought to tears), Witcher 3 - the greatest game of all times and peoples )

B
Bezumesss 02.09.19

For me the best game that I have played this series of games Falout,and can also call the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

S
Stanislavich 02.09.19

1. Morrowind
2. Nier Of Automata
3. DS-3
4. The Cossacks (especially in the grid 1K no mrk)
5. Age of Myfology
6. CU-2
7. Corsairs, the first part.
8. DS-1

According to the obtained experiences and Emotions for my most favorite game is Morrowind, after which the same resulting Emotions should NEER of Automata. If I was playing at the time in the first Nier, the game would definitely have me hooked. If I was Curling in General and especially 10 years ago - the list of games would be different and I am more than confident that the Top 5 best for me would have flown Horizon. But I never played.

You can also note the following games: Skyrim, DS-2, Immortal, Eleks - those games in which the same are immersed for a long amount of time, and the DS-2 can get away for 80-100 hours in the first passage, as in Skyrim.