3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPathPond 12.12.19 03:50 am

Something is wrong with the enemies (Dark Souls 3)

Started the game, went to the first enemies, try to beat them and blows pass, and they can't help me to get. Is anybody else with this problem or I'm the chosen one?
88 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 12.12.19

DayPathPond
There are problems on torrent edition.

D
DayPathPond 12.12.19

CreMat0ry
So while the pirates, there's no way to get rid of? Or wait for a patch or buy

C
CreMat0ry 12.12.19

DayPathPond
Replace the crack helps

E
EvgenyDMT 12.12.19

DayPathPond
I also have pirates,no such problems.There are other,sometimes crashes))

E
EVgEN2 12.12.19

100% problem crack on CODEX, this is not observed

D
DayPathPond 12.12.19

EvgenyDMT
And I have no departures, and the performance is good, only this problem. But now I'll try another crack to put on the advice CreMat0ry

E
Ex021 12.12.19

DayPathPond
Buy, will not regret. And on a subject the person above wrote is correct.

D
DayPathPond 12.12.19

Ex021
Buy it, but after payday, All the other parts I bought and have not regretted

i
iNfantry 144Hz 12.12.19

During the developers in all stebutsya over the pirates ( a La the eye patch, quantum break) XD.

s
sania sir 12.12.19

I have a license and exactly the same crap (((

S
Specio 12.12.19

I have a Repack by Valdeni , took on rotary manually , such problems no

S
Sayar Abdulhakov 12.12.19

It is not pirates. Had digged in the Internet, this problem is rather a bug, it does not depend on graphics card: AMD or NVIDIA, as from CPU: was Intelli of AMD, both processors and/or video cards have this problem

D
Dzhoel Miller 12.12.19

Damn guys, the game is a worthy purchase, as does the final part :(

S
Sayar Abdulhakov 12.12.19

it took more than a day, no one has solved this problem??? I have a license, and I also can't deal damage to enemies, aim for their models, but if you hit randomly in the air, sometimes you get

W
Wolfhenze 12.12.19

Ex021
2K is not optimized, lagausie, always crashses shit?Yes not God.I have bought and do not advise anyone to buy it is not put in order.

g
gloccc 12.12.19

I bought and have no regrets . Crashes was only when a knight is played , dunno why . Changed the class and everything was OK . Played 10 hours and no escape , plus the fps is stable 60 holds

E
Ex021 12.12.19

Wolfhenze
But in the order I think still will.

W
Wolfhenze 12.12.19

Ex021
Lead of course, where they disappear.The only question is when?To wait half a year did not much want to.While unfortunately not playable.

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

I have the same problem on litsuhe. All the enemies of the Persians from the air, but noticed that the enemies get when they are moved, or not much. Bombed I notably.

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

I also have this problem with the enemies.Here is the problem,but how to solve XS,the models remain in place,if you beat an empty spot where there was zapasnoy NPCs,the damage will be and the animation that they take damage there is and sounds