3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPathPond 12.12.19 03:50 am

Something is wrong with the enemies (Dark Souls 3)

Started the game, went to the first enemies, try to beat them and blows pass, and they can't help me to get. Is anybody else with this problem or I'm the chosen one?
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sayar Abdulhakov 12.12.19

New patch 1.04, the problem is someone decided?

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Nichrome is not resolved.

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

changed Windows on 7ku and the CE to work,the current performance trohets fell

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Bloody_Bunny
Dude, where are you from and what image leeching? Let me know if that

M
MU-admin 12.12.19

Repack by xatab without problems (1.04)

S

It is not in the image. I read in short, this problem is solved with a clean reinstallation of Windows, IT is the NET.

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

MU-admin
Yes, I mean Windu asked)

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Yes, today tried different Assembly - works only on pure sistiema)

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

_MurraiD_
iconic disc I was given,and completely demolished the old Windows

O
OculusMortem 12.12.19

What's the problem? To reinstall the system there is no desire. The freshest patch and the problem is still. Shame, on the stage with the first boss a bunch of bloody spots, and he'll even hook can't. No interest to play. =(

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Химик2006
I don't like this. Bit off a little space from the D drive and created a new volume under the second Windows. Anyway, you can just find the software or the update that prevents the game and dropnode only her, but drat it find. So far only net Windows:(

S

Perhaps the driver on the CPU causes this bug somehow Makar

r
redemax1995 12.12.19

Sympathy to all who have this bug and wait for patches, new drivers that will fix this is roughly mazahizm then have to humble themselves and unplayable in this 3 part game((( And there is not even the case in the CPU I've seen many with a weak Pentium and AMD starting their game then this bug is not present

S

redemax1995
dude, I'm talking about the data series processors, AMD A4, A6, there's this bug in the Intel core i5 it seems to have a bug. It is not a weak CPU, and the driver what

r
redemax1995 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
Where information about what the driver did?

r
redemax1995 12.12.19

By the way can still make a chip to try in the driver to reduce to 0 the settings or tweak to darken some of it has helped me no if you can help throw data for your settings to tweak somebody else and suddenly dare!

S

Anyone solved the problem?

r
redemax1995 12.12.19

No presillas all the Internet scored to this problem and it's bad this game is PPV but the problem x@EC scored it(((

G
Gordon Ramzi 12.12.19

same problem. neither I nor they to hit me.

r
redemax1995 12.12.19

Everything is still all a bug? If you decided to respond!