3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPathPond 12.12.19 03:50 am

Something is wrong with the enemies (Dark Souls 3)

Started the game, went to the first enemies, try to beat them and blows pass, and they can't help me to get. Is anybody else with this problem or I'm the chosen one?
88 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Nikitenko 12.12.19

Bloody_Bunny
I also have 10

G
Grizl666 12.12.19

Well, I have 10

S
Serega161 12.12.19

I have a 7ka and the same problem! so how to solve it no one knows?

G
Grizl666 12.12.19

In short guys, I suffered a long time, but the problem was solved. In General the essence is: I have 4 percent nuclear, and the system only saw 2. If you have the same stuff, do the following: Go into MSconfig--> Boot-> advanced options, uncheck the checkbox with Number of processors. Are overloaded. Helped me, now everything adequately)) you pivas for checked besides me, no one thought of)))

S
Sayar Abdulhakov 12.12.19

I have 2 cores, someone with 2 cores, the method described above tried? If that works, this man is a genius, he should be given a medal.

S
Serega161 12.12.19

Grizl666 wrote:
In short guys, I suffered a long time, but the problem was solved. In General the essence is: I have 4 percent nuclear, and the system only saw 2. If you have the same stuff, do the following: Go into MSconfig--> Boot-> advanced options, uncheck the checkbox with Number of processors. Are overloaded. Helped me, now everything adequately)) you pivas for checked besides me, no one thought of)))
thanks method really helped!I have a 2-core computer.sorry the fps has not increased(

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Grizl666
not helped,any idea what's wrong?

S
Serega161 12.12.19

after the reboot I put 4 cores in the game and how to position mobs beat and die. I have a question i3 CPU 2100 turns in it 4 cores?

I
Ilya Braun 12.12.19

I have two cores and daws in General was

S
Sayar Abdulhakov 12.12.19

Also jackdaws were not, can put on 1 processor? or it could be fatal for your computer? PS I have 2 cores

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
well, at any time can change back,but I none of this helped

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
you helped it?

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

I have a problem dared Windows reinstallation. For two days decided. And then the game downloaded on Windows, whether I have it installed, but the bug is resumed. From which I conclude the bug is an incompatibility with some SOFTWARE. But the track which specifically appeared a bug I couldn't.

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

_MurraiD_
well, the error occurs on different versions of Windows,then most likely some software

I
Ilya Braun 12.12.19

I was perestanavlivat, I have not corrected

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

X*we a bug,x*K understand how to fix it,burning already

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Elijah Brown
Maybe it's really in the dark Windows, and you put the Assembly containing the updates? Hz. karoch.Right now I will try second wind put in parallel. Work - accomplish your goal.

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Bloody_Bunny
Furiously burning. I think the money back to return. Well, this is not the case.

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Damn. Can't put the second Windows. Can someone try it? Clean build and not DS.

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Put the eight - did not help