3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 14.12.19 04:17 am

The impressions going from the full game! (Test Drive Unlimited)

Well, that and I bought it. Pretty good the game came out, of course the concept is not entirely adapted to the PC, and just difficult to imagine how it will look, but nevertheless the gameplay is interesting, and at last it became clear exactly is a MMO with all otrabotali, singles as such it does not have.
Graphics are cute, by the standards of the RS and all is good, although the pale colors annoying.
The sound is average, although again, by the standards of RS will be normal, but without otkravenie. But the soundtrack was pleased.

In General, the game is not bad, more will not tell,but one thing is clear that how to play it on the PC strongly weakly just goes by.
278 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamer23 14.12.19

PlayGround.ru

D
Dan4MerC 14.12.19

Will wait for PC version

g
gamer23 14.12.19

Really like it on PC to play, one thing is clear, far less interesting, not least because 80% will not be headset...

V
ValeraBEST 14.12.19

gamer23*
a cha HD carts?

g
gamer23 14.12.19

Yeah=)
But I vosnovnom Monique, as he is in my room, move closer, sit on the couch and samosa king=)

V
ValeraBEST 14.12.19

nah well on the monitor some bad dope or something b/n Into min surgivet from pokupki the XBOX 360, it is quite high zine on HDТV poskoku Malinki carts nahota to buy, and balshoy stands as Rusko machine ^^

g
gamer23 14.12.19

Mn 19 Monique and the games are cool, sit on the couch, the table will move and raduysya=)

a
art4000 14.12.19

What is your own game,feel the car? Is there a physics like tuning,is there Fanari and all sorts of neon?

V
ValeraBEST 14.12.19

well, you do not imagine yourself: sitting on the devaney before vosmidesyati inch(or more) Telekom^^ that's what I understand and from a distance of gladiato in impressed it's a perversion :D

U
ULTRANIUM 14.12.19

gamer23, what are you saying? On consoles the graphics and sound better?

Graphics are cute, by the standards of the RS and all is good

The sound is average, although again, by the standards of RS will be normal

U
ULTRANIUM 14.12.19

And why do you think that this game is not for PC?

g
gamer23 14.12.19

ULTRANIUM
How would such a schedule on PC in races considered great, but this sound the norm, and on the X-box 360 is ruled by other PGR games where just awesome sound, share volume, and aspelta and wind and hum in the cabin, the difference between the sounds in the cockpit and outside is huge, when the camera is in the cockpit you hear a voice, muffled, in short it is something.

Not for the PC because the game is completely adapted to the joystick, headset and X-box LIFE.

V
VoRTeX 14.12.19

it has been said that TDU will be much more fun version of the COFFIN 360

.forseg 14.12.19

but sistemki what?

i
i3000 14.12.19

the graphics in Bette the same as the coffin
huge island several times more play space in Сarbonе
you can go anywhere, even off road
cpu 3 GHz
video 7800gtx
40-50 fps on high at 1280x1024

D
Diablo208 14.12.19

But the exact release date of what?

.forseg 14.12.19

But as I'm on my conference pogamat can, huh?
And, by the way, the exact release date of when?

W
Weasel Martinez 14.12.19

In the United States on February 13

R
ReDoX 14.12.19

i3000, you are a beta tester ?

i
i3000 14.12.19

ReDoX
I downloaded the beta (about 4 gigs) with the same registered with fileplanet and got a CDkey
in the form of beta looks finished game at release chtonit change