3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 14.12.19 04:17 am

The impressions going from the full game! (Test Drive Unlimited)

Well, that and I bought it. Pretty good the game came out, of course the concept is not entirely adapted to the PC, and just difficult to imagine how it will look, but nevertheless the gameplay is interesting, and at last it became clear exactly is a MMO with all otrabotali, singles as such it does not have.
Graphics are cute, by the standards of the RS and all is good, although the pale colors annoying.
The sound is average, although again, by the standards of RS will be normal, but without otkravenie. But the soundtrack was pleased.

In General, the game is not bad, more will not tell,but one thing is clear that how to play it on the PC strongly weakly just goes by.
278 Comments
Sort by:
r
romaniuc198109 14.12.19

I have 4 days I am suffering and I can't get it to work. only their nerves prometal.... it may be possible to activate it through fileplanet... if anyone knows tell me.... and with the Internet where you can download Bethke. maybe the Internet will go ATO so I want to play and do not

S
Sergei-XXX 14.12.19

We can and you have-no was enabled during installation?Blow the game completely,and reinstall(try to put in the BIOS 1.02.07).

S
Sergei-XXX 14.12.19

My license expires in 2 days ((((. Waiting for the full version.

r
romaniuc198109 14.12.19

Sergei-XXX hi I have no Internet installed but still every time I,schA try to set another date in the BIOS that you suggest..............

R
Ronald09 14.12.19

all does not work, Sergei-XXX and you yourself have tried to do so? were you any good?

S
Sergei-XXX 14.12.19

Yes.I'm the only one at a time all set.WMS files what from the previous version or the register branch.
If possible try it on another computer or at least Windows Pereslavl.
But in General Bethke the license period 20.01.07 at 4.02.07.

A
Abv3R 14.12.19

strange that the license from 20.01, I immediately date 10.01 moved, before the installation, all of the plow standards. Now wonder more if the demo version to the full version for this beta...

R
Ronald09 14.12.19

needs op the idea. I will try in the evening, we can really go to play

A
Artemonio 14.12.19

People! Yes that you are soared? Bear with me for a week (or even less) and you will be the full version.

R
Ronald09 14.12.19

the full version costs money))) no buyout) to swing a couple more days have to)

A
Artemonio 14.12.19

And-and-and. Well, if so.)

R
Ronald09 14.12.19

in General does not work, it's not the right time. to check on time and all serv

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 14.12.19

Arr... She is coming out tomorrow))) we will Have probably the number of 15-16.

A
Artemonio 14.12.19

Uraaa. So be it!!!

A
ArteminEm 14.12.19

I think Friday is paupau game!!!!
Cheers I have it on full pageee!!!!

A
ArteminEm 14.12.19

I think Friday is paupau game!!!!
Cheers I have it on full pageee!!!!

.forseg 14.12.19

Almost downloaded...
Play-I will unsubscribe about impressions!:)

A
Artemonio 14.12.19

Where swing?

A
Alexey2005 14.12.19

People, are you sure that pump is not beta?

The nearest date of the final release of the PC version of the game was scheduled for 13 February (for the US), but unfortunately, it again postponed - new date: March 20 (according to sources from the official forum of the game).

A
Artemonio 14.12.19

Alexey2005
Why are you not good news said? I already ogorchila.(( Really hurt. Oh, those developers....