3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 14.12.19 04:17 am

The impressions going from the full game! (Test Drive Unlimited)

Well, that and I bought it. Pretty good the game came out, of course the concept is not entirely adapted to the PC, and just difficult to imagine how it will look, but nevertheless the gameplay is interesting, and at last it became clear exactly is a MMO with all otrabotali, singles as such it does not have.
Graphics are cute, by the standards of the RS and all is good, although the pale colors annoying.
The sound is average, although again, by the standards of RS will be normal, but without otkravenie. But the soundtrack was pleased.

In General, the game is not bad, more will not tell,but one thing is clear that how to play it on the PC strongly weakly just goes by.
278 Comments
Sort by:
G
GaD-ad 14.12.19

Yes, the pros certainly this game has a lot, the next nfs will have to sweat a lot. But there are also disadvantages. And because of their first amazing impression of the game quickly subsided. 1) of the Road. Effective to control the car you can power on the straight parts. Try on a speed of 200 to log in to a slight twist in the slide, will have to really work hard to not fly off the road or that car is not made to spin on the road like mad (in some races as much nerves stsuka not enough, and Al all x..) For example in nfs lifts look like this ) and so on the feeling that they consist of a large number of flat > where at the intersection of such platforms the car starts to jump like crazy. 2) Tuning. Rather pathetic, even very, like nfs. Remember SLR redline where the car Mona was disassembled for parts. 3) Complexity. Ill-conceived or contrary chereschur thought out :) in some races (especially where there's a time limit). Moreover, that time is almost in the butt, and crazy traffic and a handful of driving. Takes a lot of nerves, one such race, I passed a current of 25 times I guess : (weird that the computer is still alive :) 4) Physics and handling. Footprints in the asphalt and smoke with a sharp start is nice, but then they where under heavy braking or cornering? And some cars at speed are managed so that they will give a head start of almost any domestic car, do not believe, gentlemen, developers, that they upravlautsa in life (pozitsionirovannoe real control), then on the German autobahn drive some to suicide. Or maybe it's just me such problems the nerves to heal maybe it is time :)
The conclusion is that the ideal racing game is a mixture of NFS porsche+carbon TD unlimited SLR redline and GTA finally (of course the best of these games that will not paint), I hope someday will be :)
And what anybody else thinks about it. Write.

[
[doktor] 14.12.19

I agree with you about how roads are made, manageability, and complexity....kada love you is the level of Profi Tolley Tolley scored what's next (penultimate pic.) there appears a race for time through the whole island...the first-place prize of a million tanks exactly...I didn't...there all it once current kada go hour Nada drive.....I passed the first time the second came and the second time kada tried everything during missed((

V
Vista_2k 14.12.19

doctor, take the car quickly....

M
Murcielago 14.12.19

Damn of course I understand, but code trees and houses appear slightly spoils the schedule! And when changing the geometry of the cars as they zoom out L
The game itself is the bomb! I experience got uhhh, Especially the freedom and long straight roads, just like in real life! GREAT Developers! Last Nfski smoke!

[
[doktor] 14.12.19

2 Vista:
smart? first, if I remember correctly this race is current for the cars class And in the second place the first time I tried to pass on the Mercedes McLaren with a maximum tuning of the chassis, the second time a Ferrari Enzo identity with the maximum level.....time lacking about 5 minutes on average for this race....

S
Syder 14.12.19

The doctor, well then I'm sorry, it must be at least a little better to drive. I'm on what Enzo's info without the upgrades the first time this race was held with a margin of 4.5 minutes. Need average speed to keep within the 270-280 km then turn out. Well, not too often crash, of course, the gas sometimes to let go, and sometimes to slow down :)))))))))

GaD-ad, the game physics are much more real than the NSF. Do you sit behind GTR 2 and proesa in simulation mode - you will see what will happen :)))))) In real life the car just shakes - the cause of the stiff racing suspension that feels every bump. And rotate speed 200 can easily pass you just have to know how to enter and how to exit at the ideal line.

A generally better driving in this game to play and that is nanobacteria... I learned to manage a bike - now I drive like a mad weaving between traffic. DUCATI 999 RULES!!!

G
GaD-ad 14.12.19

Spyder, at the expense of physics do not agree, it is just shit. In GTR 2 I play on simulation (still on PC), and the keyboard on the steering wheel with pedals only friend, and I'll tell you that it is much easier than on the keyboard, there is a possibility of fixing the position of steering and throttle, well you and itself, probably, know, and feel much more confident than TD. About perfect line in my opinion even a baby knows :), but in real life no one car does not shake, drive myself engineer in the field of road transport (not to be unfounded). Look how the thread WRC on TV (or play Сolin McRae) you'll see what are machines, and the suspension they are 2 times tougher than the same Ferrari, the suspension is called upon to ensure the handling and stability under all road conditions, and make it harder to was less roll when cornering at high speed, at the expense of grip. And so on the exact same Ferrari that piece of metal without wheels (it is only in the mountainous parts, just do it the first time I wrote, read carefully :) ) and the same GTR 2 never machine so not sausage, therefore, is the joint developer with asphalt!

[
[doktor] 14.12.19

2 Spider:
and how are you chase? or just the wheel? I personally with the steering wheel, actually it is quite complicated game, so I don't often crash and cars go round...okay minus in the fact that I'm cutting on not very powerful computer, a simple normal which my schA repairs, and so.....old uzho)

S
Syder 14.12.19

GaD-ad well in GTR 2 in the simulation on the keyboard to play it is crazy. What to suspension - you're bent - suspension rally car suitable for movement on gravel, the ground and sometimes the asphalt can't be tougher than a supercar prepared only for racing only on the track. By the way, in GTR 2 is also shaking pretty good, although I admit not as weird as here. In real life also shakes to look at least the same Formula. Plus, I had the opportunity to ride a few laps of Donington Park on a Vector is well - known in the past racer GT series. So was shaking in some places even not weak and that's fine - just this particular track, along with the suspension, driving style, etc. rather, the Problem that developed here went overboard with the sensitivity of the suspension and car on potholes, as well as overdone and had UPS and downs with trapline.

Doctor. Old computer is daaaaa... you Know how it is. With the wheel I personally often even easier than on the keyboard... Here you try to learn on a bike - incredible feeling :)))))

P. S. And, Lord, I am not a Spider, but only Sider ;))))

[
[doktor] 14.12.19

2 Sider:
Yes, I would first learn to drive....I canec not often hit the brakes and fly off the track but the problem with this feature, so I the bike got a lot to learn)) developed perestaralis not so much with the suspension and the road, because really, look kada sun is shining)) entry into a thread of a mound just say made straight, and that's not right....so shaken, that's out on 280 for the track)

x
xGODx 14.12.19

I played, means, in this igrulya. The impressions going current is positive. Now EA has a serious competitor, which is not so easy to beat. The cars are beautiful and highly detailed. I have a current question. Is it possible to tune the car, because in NFS, that is, to improve the appearance of the car?

D
DANN_Devil 14.12.19

My review:
A hundred years I haven't been here-no reason...
And it came in the form of a game which I waited a very long time,but learned about it recently.
-TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED:endowment as a huge plus,as the same is not deprived of drawbacks(as well as any other game),but all in good time...
Since the release of NFS PorsheUnlished perhaps not even the arcade racing which attracted me not only a graphics engine but also the most important races-the interest to play them)
On the garizont all flashed endless Nagamine Andeasy,terribly funny,but no more FlatOut...and then I found out about this toy.
The fact of the existence or of the world in the game-already provides a strong argument in favor of it-same as if this world is online-and has prospects of development,then this is a definite +!
So before purchase I had read the official and not of information,including about the minimum system requirements,and being completely trusting the man is running for the first time this game on the computer(YAY!!!) I already anticipated a long war with its own wheel,for the benefit of the experience ofdriving-but there it was...
running the game on minimum settings-(I thought later if need be raise settings) I was stunned...my GeForce FX 5600,just choked in 1-2 frames per second and when you try to move at all hang in my zero...)))
And then I figured-we have to upgrade! HOWEVER, and specially to play this game acquired an excellent ratio quality / price card:GeForce 7600 GT,which is easily pulled
the toy even at maximum settings!(well, Andeer in calculation do not take...))) And do not regret it!
By the way here stated the official minimum system requirements:
- PROCESSOR : Intel P4 2,4 Ghz ou AMD Athlon 2800+
- RAM : 512 MB - 1 GB recommended
- VIDEO CARD : ATI Radeon 9800 256MB VRAM or Nvidia 6600 GT with 256 MB of VRAM. Video Cards with vertex/pixel shaders 2.x and above are recommended
- SOUND CARD : DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card
- SIZE ON HD : 8 Go
- Direct X 9.0 (included)
*taken from the official site: h**p://www.testdriveunlimited.com
so reading all the false information-in particular about what game to start on the 3rd stump megahertz 1000 with 256 MB RAM and video card-level 5200,not really rejoice-Et.sick fantasy...to start it may start but to play...ahem where was I?
Game:
Finally running toy in normal quality and watching the introductory video-it became clear that here IS NOT the main thing!)))
Beauty is beauty,no fancy show-off-all(well almost all...) are made stylish,beautiful,and most importantly
it is seen that with heart and great care,especially cars-here they performed flawlessly,I would even say:licked them to venetica.(Enfees-where are you?!)
Nature,a separate paragraph - here it is one zagledenie,sometimes you just want sehat road,cut the engine,and looking around to admire the clouds,the sun,the sea...but just for car travellers to see even they are on this wonderful island of Oahu just nice!)
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
Speaking of which...
You'll never be sorry for the fact that we constantly limit in movement!?
the impenetrable bardyury build these eternal limits on the track...I have about pesky city do not say anything-they are just in the eyes dazzled already!
Always just wanted sehat the road and go off the grid in the far field of the road...
And it is possible-nobody prevents sehat motorway and drive straight through the fields-woods into the wind,cutting off the path))
Here, the developers clearly tried,and I think not for me,because the game is positioned as a MMOG(MassiveMultiplayerOnlaineGame)something like a massive multiplayer online insanity)
And this game just needed a BIG,solid game world-not one way players to drive!?
And they did-for not only my confident happiness 1000ю with a tail miles of roads to the beautiful island of Oahu in the midst of the Atlantic ocean!
When I first opened the map and I drove her up to my spirit took over!
pix.PlayGround.ru
after all, the town that point visible, and was once the world in other games(I will not poke a finger)))
Such a scale, I swear I haven't seen on-screen virtual!!!
And how nice gun it the gas pedal and race around a 10 km straight...BEAUTIFUL! but just below the...
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
-Wheel friendly my:
It's probably very cool to combine the incompatible-Lamborghini-Miura 1971 year and Ferrari Enzo 2005ого-in one game and put them on one track..but there's a game they are ALREADY more than 95 per car and about 10 motorcycles-
while all LICENSED!!! and all you can go is to consider each cog-AMAZING!!!
That way as we go far from complete,but still...
-Cars list:
-1964 AC 289
-Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione 2004
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24v 2003
-Ascari KZ1
-Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato 1961
-Aston Martin DB7 Zagato 2004
-Aston Martin DB9 Coupe 2005
-Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2005
-Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2005
-Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S 2005
-Audi A3 3.2 quattro DSG 2005
-Audi A6 4.2 quattro 2005
-Audi S4 Cabriolet 2004
Audi TT quattro sport 2005
-Caterham CSR 260
-Chrysler 300C SRT-8 2004
-Chrysler Firepower Concept Car 2005
-Chrysler ME FOUR-TWELVE 2004
-Dodge Viper SRT-10 2005
-Farboud Supercharged GTS Prototype 2005
-Ferrari 288 GTO 1984
-Ferrari 575M Maranello 2004
The Ferrari Enzo 2005
-Ferrari F430 Spider 2005
-Ferrari F430 2004
-Ford GT 2005
-Ford Mustang GT-R Concept 2005
-Ford Mustang GT Convertible 2005
-Ford Mustang GT Coupe 2005
-Ford Shelby Cobra Concept 2004
-Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept 2004
-Cadillac XLR-V 2005
-Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 1967
-Chevrolet Corvette C6 Coupe 2005
-Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 69 1969
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe 2005
-2005 Chevrolet SSR
-Pontiac Firebird 1970
-Pontiac GTO 2004
-Saturn Sky 2007
-Jaguar E Type Coupe 1964
-1993 Jaguar XJ220
-Jaguar XK Convertible 2006
-Jaguar XK Coupe 2006
-Jaguar XKR Coupe 2005
-Koenigsegg CC8S
-Lamborghini Gallardo SE 2005
-Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder 2006
-Lamborghini Miura P400 SV 1971
-The Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2004
-Lotus Elise R 2005
Lotus Esprit V8 2002
-Lotus Sport Exige 240R 2005
Maserati 3500 GT 1960
Maserati Gransport
-Maserati MC12
Maserati Spyder 90th Anniversary 2005
Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2004
-McLaren F1 1997
-McLaren F1 GTR 1995
-McLaren SLR McLaren
-Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing 1957
-Mercedes CLK 55 AMG 2004
-Mercedes CLK-AMG 2003
-Mercedes CLS 55 AMG 2004
-Mercedes SL 65 AMG 2004
-Mercedes SLK 55 AMG 2004
Nissan 350Z Coupe 2004
-Nissan 350Z Nismo S-Tune 2004
-Noble M12 GTO-3R 2004
-Noble M14 2005
-Pagani Zonda C12S
-Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo
-Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe 1963
-Shelby GT 500 1967
-Spyker C8 Laviolette
-Triumph Speed Triple 2005
-TVR Sagaris 2005
-TVR Tuscan S 2005
-VW Golf R32
-VW W12 Coupe 1997
-VW W12 Roadster 1998
-Wiesmann Roadster MF3

-A list of motorcycles:

-Ducati 999R 2005
-Ducati Monster S4R 2005
-Ducati Supersport 1000DS 2005
-Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2005
-Kawasaki Z1000 2005
-MV Agusta F4 Tamburini 2005
-MV Agusta F4 Brutale 910S 2005

Impressive,right?
But what we this glamour if upravlyaetsya it as...
-Test Drive:
For the first time being in the cockpit of the car I saw worthy of his performance-everything including the little things such as door handles,gearshift lever, carefully executed and overdetection,
and pressing on the gas pedal, I heard not squeak ,and the impressive roar-such that the tachometer needle is very realistic rolls over,and the windshield and completely went to pieces...)))
Just had to switch from neytralke on the preview,release the clutch and wait for the flight...and it was not!
Yes,the machine is quite realistic started typing in the required Lotus Elise 6 seconds-hundred,and not as it happens in many other cases two...
Most primechatelno the hundreds of wygladal very believable and natural and it really was her,so like most other cars on the track crawled on the road,and we went to put them 60-80 km / h and overtake them, even it became interesting!
Important role in this way played and the effect speed,in other words, BLUR(blur),which for the first time in my memory is implemented correctly-see it only on the sides and not across the screen as it happens often.
Even if we take the comparison(which is very many for some reason like to do)is NFS Carbon,where everything that was overclocked to hundreds-looked like a turtle running,and all that after 200 hundred wow like flying a jet fighter-it is one big plus to the side of the TDU.
It is also noteworthy that at this speed, the car behaves quite adequately,Bouncing(gently) on the bumps and skidding cornering-here oschschuschayu intuitively,when I wanted to brake the habit of pushing the pedal to the metal,the car with the demolition of the rear axle
within 4-5 seconds, gritting his brakes stopped and releasing the clutch, STALLED!!!)))HARD TO BELIEVE IN IT!!!
And the saber in the language of those who say that the physics in the game are wooden and absolutely not realistic,and the roads type narrow...can be in any other case-but not this!
I say this as a man, though with a little-but the driving experience,here's an example:try at a decent speed of 120-150 kilometers commercials sehat two wheels for the road or the curb and try not reducing speed to get the car back on the road-well, how come!?-Toto same!
machine as in reality sehab on the curb bounce losing control,and when you try to drive on the road it simply can deploy and lost control you fall off the track...
And for greater realism, try to play the clave(a perversion in my opinion-even then...)and driving feedback-the feeling of not Peredovaya guarantee!
All the rest who strongly continues to believe that the physics in racing needs to be simpler and easier to learn-Ala Underground,I'm SORRY YOU,much like if you translate the name of the game astest drive...)))continue to rejoice what not to see!
pix.PlayGround.ru
EHHH...BUT THEN THE BUMPER FLY OFF!!!)))
True,but what about the gameplay...
-Very interesting:the presence in the game of real estate makes a great step towards originality in a game dedicated to cars(GTA in calculation do not take),I had the opportunity to buy real estate?not what!
of course the benefits of this frankly small,so the number thereof increase the number of garages,but the downside of this feature can not be called rather a very nice addition-not more)
Alter ego:
Have you noticed this?,we were offered the opportunity to participate in an Online Sims at cales,and it pleases!From there in addition to the ability to purchase a house,we are prepared-FaceMorfying(in other words the ability to sculpt the face of your hero)which is very interesting-so I was pleasantly surprised to see
after 5 min of labor,on the other side of the screen,native and still dressed the same as I -- a trifle indeed,but nice!)))
pix.PlayGround.ru
-Single:
The meaning of the game outstay as such:there is a giant island,there are hundreds of beautiful cars,there is an initial capital,all...do what you can!)In other words it all comes down to what would be earned in races as much money to buy them-all of the property and Cara's career...is for show)
By the way, in addition to participating in the race,have the opportunity to earn,is also taking part in mini-jobs,for example:
-the distribution of Topmodeley the boutiques for some time(delirium-какой0то),and sometimes they are so hurrying that gives you a couple of minutes to get across town...
-driving cars the rich uncle(driving never chtoli was not sitting..)from point A to point B,here at least there is no time limit and you are free to go as you please,just be car an drove that at first seems simple-
after all, it is advisable to go gently and not so fast that at large distances means an average of 15 to half an HOUR! drive including traffic...very interesting,in my opinion,the mission)
-Cartoon:
Honestly at this point don't know anything about it...(except for official information)as purchased for the start of the pirates(did not survive),and there are known but it's not like a cartoon,even traffic, in some cases, missing...
will wait Akellovskaya localization,which we hope will give us the opportunity to surf the global spaces,since the wait is not long!
-AI Glitches:
As they go?very personal,often allowing himself to overtake-which is nice!Once,for the sake of experimentation,I decided to arrange on the outskirts of the city tube-and guess what!?
once assembled machines commercials 20,the smart of them did not want to stay in the cold and brazenly leaving the path,obehali the deadlock and left the scene-leaving me impressed!
And it is fine they only would congestion be able obesity-so they are still pochuev a risk of collision a forehead-to-forehead, trained sezzhat of the race on the sidelines-missing me crazy for the opposite...)
In the midst of so great an implemented AI traffic,as it looks Blickle the behavior of the local cops,no it certainly is good when the police kind,but it must be BRISK!,how else to explain the fact that being speeding at 300 km/h in the city centre
I flew past a red traffic light,and two cops standing nearby did not pay any attention to me!,even get a ticket!!?DISORDER товарис4и!
What is even more insulting is proffesionalism our rivals in the race,or rather the complete lack thereof...I see absolutely not understand what dear Eden Games programmed in their minds?
Sometimes their behavior reaches the point of absurdity,at speed in traffic instead of safely pass slow-moving traffic,the rival he starts fussing nervously twitching in the left,then the right with the result that vrezalsya in one car-it expands,
and he being the leader is causing a chain of accidents which,not having time to slow down,accordingly I get!
Impressive,I must admit...but sometimes these effects are very annoying!the human factor say?I hope...
pix.PlayGround.ru
-Cons:
And lastly let me give a couple of disadvantages,precisely what in my opinion the game lacks.
-Damage:for such a beautifully realized by the damage of traffic,I absolutely do not understand why our cars are deprived of bampera-otryvatelyami,wheel-otlichitelnye properties,they are that sorry of titanium poured?
Or does the license to use branded cars screwed up again!?well, because it was possible to negotiate...the benefits would be obvious-it would have taught safe driving-which is correct!)
-Filling and repair:for greater realism could build a gas station and repeir of the station,as well as working fuel gauge in the car,remember how exciting it was to stall and break down in Rig 2?I remember nastalgia...
-Weather:Not it is certainly beautiful there,clouds vyrisovyvayutsya,evening,morning,afternoon-sometimes overcast, sometimes...BUT where is obescheniya dynamic change of day and night,where the rain-after which you can speed to race through the puddles,I miss it!
-FаRы and DворNики:from above-stated follows,where the wipers they promised?and lights as correctly wrote what to us,blink!?do not order!
-Glitches engine:again, this is my IMHO,associated perhaps with a pirated version of the game,and maybe with the lack of engine-but did you notice the strange povedeniya surrounding objects? I noticed-and I'm not pleased!
here for example:I stand quietly on the sidelines and then suddenly next to me AI is presented and teranet my pod right in the ass...
or:I podezzhayu to traffic lights,stop near him and the sign next to him again, and under the earth does not with no reason at all...interesting really!?I hope that SW. developers will be these incidents strongly fix patches,updates, etc...

-And lastly:
But that quibble,the game was a success,and plus she is CLEARLY more than cons,and most importantly it's fun to PLAY,and this is perhaps the biggest advantage of the project!
On this note, have been rejected,thank you for your attention and all for a good TEST drive!!!)
pix.PlayGround.ru
PS:
Ohhh...well written-I!)))
PPS:
Still don't quite get how to get radio play,and there seems to be folders created as described,and the letter R in the game pushed-and nothing from the speakers...
can someone tell me-witted how to kerf!?
Thanks In Advance!)

S
Syder 14.12.19

+1 Respect. I have the same feel of the game.
+1 did the same procedure with radio and tozha to any :(((

x
xGODx 14.12.19

DANN_Devil
Radio turns on power when you volume povysil increases by + and, respectively, reduced by -. How to add my music will not write here, and if you have any questions, all PM.

P
PancheZ 14.12.19

Yesterday won the race on the perimeter of the island on the Saleen S7 (set the zero level), missed 48 min). Was opened Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione, it is worth it ...+40000$!!! That is to buy it for free, and you still have 40000 money give:))))))))

D
DANN_Devil 14.12.19

Vano-satana666
Thank you druzhische!volume I was added-was simply in the settings of the sound under my slider Music sound has been turned off(the yellow indicator should be lit),so zombie metro Seoul,check whether you have enabled it and if Yes that add volume,it should work!)

G
GaD-ad 14.12.19

Zombie metro Seoul. In GTR 2 on the keyboard is Mona playing well enough, if you learn how to manage gas. And as for rally cars it's very simple :). In the WRC championship a lot of pure asphalt racing, so

suspension of a rally car suitable for driving on gravel, sometimes soil and asphalt can't be tougher than a supercar prepared only for racing only on the track

in your statement you DLCO wrong. Suspension they are configured directly under the road surface, by replacing shock absorbers with more hard(for asphalt), the settings of the stabilizers and many more things. And the load she feels no worse than a Ferrari at 250km/h, if not more. Ferrari power for smooth roads with its ground clearance :) in Russia you don't drive, at least not on a ring in Moscow :)
PS Sorry for the Spider :) did not read. And I agree that the game is still better than NFS, at least the fact that it is just different and not worth to compare them.

V
VLADisLOVEx 14.12.19

people help!!!! And th city is completely empty, no cars or pedestrians. Alone somehow. And how to make to control it with the joystick and not with Claudia.

x
xGODx 14.12.19

VLADisLOVEx
You probably, Russian translation costs?? If Yes, then delete it and appear regular cars and pedestrians in the game, no.

S
Syder 14.12.19

GaD-ad I'm not saying that they carry menchie load just the opposite. But the supercar (except for one instance able to drive the tank polygon with a speed of 180 km) can move fast only on the asphalt surface. I agree that the straighter and smoother the road, the better to suspension at high speeds was harder.
That prior to the rally, the stage often consists of different types of coatings, not only the asphalt, so the suspension needs to be adaptive, ready for driving in off-road conditions. Put this on the car, no one will and she does not need it :)))