3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 14.12.19 04:17 am

The impressions going from the full game! (Test Drive Unlimited)

Well, that and I bought it. Pretty good the game came out, of course the concept is not entirely adapted to the PC, and just difficult to imagine how it will look, but nevertheless the gameplay is interesting, and at last it became clear exactly is a MMO with all otrabotali, singles as such it does not have.
Graphics are cute, by the standards of the RS and all is good, although the pale colors annoying.
The sound is average, although again, by the standards of RS will be normal, but without otkravenie. But the soundtrack was pleased.

In General, the game is not bad, more will not tell,but one thing is clear that how to play it on the PC strongly weakly just goes by.
278 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 14.12.19

But Italy is now coming out February fifteenth(15.02) Maybe it's not so bad.

S
Sergei-XXX 14.12.19

One thread downloaded? What version?

r
romaniuc198109 14.12.19

hi all how do you download the game. in addition to the Rapida

C
CrazyEnd 14.12.19

People the same MAZ with the game e..smiling with her the second day!!!But I have an idea if you will tell me how to open the register!!!

F

To open, sorry?..

S
Sergei-XXX 14.12.19

2CrazyEnd if you're talking about the registry: start>run>regedit

F

In vain you it told. Now this mega-cool-hacker at all the key system components clean, and tomorrow is to write with mobile phones in the Software...

C
CrazyEnd 14.12.19

No I won't because I'm still not so stupid!!!Just confused similar words

C
CrazyEnd 14.12.19

There I deleted the registry,reinstalled the game changed BUT HY YOU didn'T go!!!I will be sad to wait for release from Akella!!!:.(And by the way the game is possible to hack the current the first time!!!There's no second chance...and by the way it will go, I have a pure (current pribavte to 512 gig)

F

Strange... I have 2 times reinstalled the toy, on the date of February, quacked, and all plows...

C
CrazyEnd 14.12.19

And when set?

C
CrazyEnd 14.12.19

So who wants to write to Asya 396680857

e
eheartache 14.12.19

People, please lay out the registry entry for TDU, and I have not installed the game and copied from the other computer, so the registry nothing listed.

T
T0SH 14.12.19

I hope it is today vyidet.

.MOrz. 14.12.19

Sales will be from February 20.The torrent is already there.

V
VoRTeX 14.12.19

on the website of AG said that was postponed to 14 September :) .......................................................... joke ................. on March 20

[
[doktor] 14.12.19

in fact, the game is still not released...first release scheduled for February 13 of this year (2007) but then abruptly postponed a month in advance and now it is somewhere in the middle of March....waiting for the original version although in Beta has managed to find a bug the developers (see my separate thread)...while playing the Beta with the steering wheel..niche, I was very pleased! current soundtrack out, because the songs, though good, but very often repeat their Picasa stick (the identity in .mp3) but they don't work((

M
MiGas 14.12.19

I've already downloaded and installed-weighs 7 gigs, has not yet launched, but the game is protected by Securom, we have to use Yasu, but the fact that this is the final version - one hundred percent, the README indicates the date...

.forseg 14.12.19

So, who played, how impressions???
Popodrobnee plz describe whether rock or not...)

.MOrz. 14.12.19

Of course it is.