3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fanatDimyBilana 14.12.19 04:23 am

Owners of NVIDIA, do you use the GeForce Experience program?

I have it now is, but seriously thinking to carry to hell. On the one hand in the time to learn about new drivers, but with another - often something strange going on I can't download the driver(though the Internet is slow), you may not install, then the game does not start, it gives some errors...

And here I am wondering whether to ship the system, operas. the memory of another program. I wonder how many people use it, and are there many who took it down
87 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 14.12.19

Owners of NVIDIA, do you use the GeForce Experience program?
Of course
Errors in the application was not driver downloads quickly, optimize the game instantly
The GTX 560
Spoilered, I think to take a GTX 970
Old time to retire

a
a6164929 14.12.19

Enjoy. Only one thing annoying: every time after updating the GE have to stop the service NVIDIA Streamer Service. It is very much pulls liquid drive)

S
Serega Troshin 14.12.19

I have a question, after updating the drivers to version 344.65 in BF3, tanks appeared friezes with 130кадров to 96 and the game at this point for 1 second hangs, then fps is restored but it is repeated after a short period of time, fell back on old wood 344.60 the problem remains, what could be? The system profile. Clearly not overheating. Enabling V-sync does not solve the problem. And further exhibits a jump of fps.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.12.19

do you use the GeForce Experience program?
no unnecessary nonsense taking up space and resources talking as Mina Nada to play games. Yes, no, and wrong for the most part.

n
nominar 14.12.19

Use update-only wood ,well pleased with shadowplay identity.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.12.19

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare really helped to optimally configure the system, although rarely use

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.12.19

I have it, but I'm not paying attention. Sometimes alerts you to new drivers, and in General, all for which I still hold.

D
Dyadka Vasyl 14.12.19

all the time use the driver swing. Good job of finding the best settings and even slightly increase them, well, that's me. VERSION: NVIDIA HANDSOME.

G
Grandshot 14.12.19

Shadow play and a reminder for the driver update in the tray. This utility and over. Well, to optimize the game for their hardware we are masters ;)

Z
Zloy_ParKur 14.12.19

Once installed, to see the Shadow play. And put only the driver and fiziks.

s
slipknot326 14.12.19

And I stopped working here:

Already what not to do and the registry cleaned and software reinstalled with a clean install and microsoft visual cc++ set. Helps to reload again and again too.

M
Maxlaq 14.12.19

Use it only when you need to update the driver, and hanging himself, according and large, couldn't care less)

I
Igor Chernousov 14.12.19

And this program optimizes the buyout game needs more RAM than on my hardware? well, to make it not buggy hard?

I
Igor Chernousov 14.12.19

fontdimen this program optimizes the buyout game needs more RAM than on my hardware? well, to make it not buggy hard?

A
Alllex236 14.12.19

Igor Chernousov no, this program simply selects the settings appropriate to your hardware, but it glyuchennaya, my Skyrim is on ultra settings at 60 fps, but expiriens says that my settings is low and reduces them after every update of this experience is not only with Skyrim(

R
RAZIEL_ 14.12.19

Just to keep drivers from watching.

A
Alamut95 14.12.19

Use to update the wood, and the thing is ShadowPlay better than Fraps. To select settings for games she does not give, I myself used to adjust the settings.

A
Alexander Bekker 14.12.19

Conveniently, the FPS in games is displayed, and no need to run third-party programs. Well and convenient update drivers. But Shadow Play is not in use.

S
Shimuto 14.12.19

worth it. like the comp is not loading. itself driver downloads. But optimization is not in use. It is sometimes a stool advises.

k
kalek 14.12.19

Use for driver updates