3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fanatDimyBilana 14.12.19 04:23 am

Owners of NVIDIA, do you use the GeForce Experience program?

I have it now is, but seriously thinking to carry to hell. On the one hand in the time to learn about new drivers, but with another - often something strange going on I can't download the driver(though the Internet is slow), you may not install, then the game does not start, it gives some errors...

And here I am wondering whether to ship the system, operas. the memory of another program. I wonder how many people use it, and are there many who took it down
87 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hunter Prey 26.01.23

Personally, I took and turned off autoload in the system, and now it does not start by itself 😁😁

w
wreck 26.01.23

I make screenshots and record video with this program. Sometimes, with the help of it, you can get exclusive graphic chips in some games.

M
Mars_City 26.01.23

Good prog. Allows you to make videos in absolutely any resolution

G
Gauguin 26.01.23

I use. He does not eat anything, Shadow Play is excellent, and he informs about new firewood in a timely manner.

K
Kousei_Arima 26.01.23

Seryoga Troshin
in the geforce experince itself (sorry esoi wrote it wrong, you can optimize the game settings as you like if you don’t do enough fps less settings + fps won’t turn into a puree.

P
Pirat13666 26.01.23

No, I do not use it. I like to fiddle with graphics settings in games myself, and for video recording I use Bandicam and Mirillis Action.

m
mxin 26.01.23

Yes, I use it, but only for installing drivers.