3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fanatDimyBilana 14.12.19 04:23 am

Owners of NVIDIA, do you use the GeForce Experience program?

I have it now is, but seriously thinking to carry to hell. On the one hand in the time to learn about new drivers, but with another - often something strange going on I can't download the driver(though the Internet is slow), you may not install, then the game does not start, it gives some errors...

And here I am wondering whether to ship the system, operas. the memory of another program. I wonder how many people use it, and are there many who took it down
87 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.12.19

Dangerous.
All in manual via of. site.
Well, if you want to make a video, it will not get any where in the processing which it is possible to play without brakes. Although maybe there are other things...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 14.12.19

Mitsu Rju
you know, the program there is a tab - register / log-in account.
register, enter and more never come such proposals. a maximum of once a week popping up a small message from the system tray that there are new video drivers. you can or to put or not to put, also when you install you can see what they look like.

instead of having to drive at something and to teach people, at least try to understand the program.

H
Hattack 14.12.19

Owners of NVIDIA, do you use the GeForce Experience program?
The hell need a software-level drivers starts to understate the performance of graphics cards that do not fit the marketing the concept of relevance?

A
Abarmot90 14.12.19

I have lost the function of my GE optimization games. And how you fared on optimization of games in GE???

s
shhelkun 14.12.19

this app is amazing for recording videos with it , plus the screenshots you can do , even the fps counter is present , optimization is not used ,as there is no trust , you know , like what to optimize , there is not any advertising , just popping up a message about new drivers and all .... The hell need a software-level drivers starts to understate the performance of the graphics card - nonsense ...

S
Slonvprotivogaze 14.12.19

Optimization is not in use. Like counter fps, possibility to make screenshots and updates. No claims to it have not.

L
Luka_gg 14.12.19

Not really use it, now writes well, screenshots. Driver download can put, notify. The program is not Intrusive, in the system unit from the rest not seen and not heard, remember when the notification appears. Plus some news ,including the description of the update that adds, corrects.
Set, meanwhile, the drivers the old fashioned way, it offers Express or manually, including with a clear, who here says not.
Meanwhile, the game settings add a description for each item, including visually, explain what. For inexperienced user this is a useful thing.
Spoiler
Meanwhile, if you dig deeper, it may be useful to simplify or to help. But for professors, this is a useless utility, nothing new she will tell and will not give. Professor swing with driver when you need to write third-party programs that optimize themselves, they have everything under control. Partially (or even completely) all of this is presented in the panel NVIDIA, for experienced users it is enough. Beginners not versed in PC, you can use GE.
Hattack
Software, which is at the level of the drivers begins to understate the performance of the graphics card - can be real examples of the figures, proof and facts. Meanwhile, I'm only familiar with this article:
Conspiracy theory. How different drivers affect the performance of the NVIDIA
Ссылкаhttp://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/nvidia-drivers-true/

x
xoen 14.12.19

shhelkun wrote:
this app is amazing for recording videos with it , plus the screenshots you can do , even the fps counter is present
Yes, well, that's a lot of specsoft. The same OverWolf to cope with the stream, record a video, display overlays (like TC3, FPS, etc.) to cheer.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 14.12.19

just popping up a message about new drivers and all

At one time it seems the driver itself began to offer to download a newer version, and now I'm on the computer is an old version 358.87.

M
Mitsu Rju 14.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
For inexperienced user this is a useful thing.
Sorry this is such a new joke!. Probably funny!.
Although maybe your inexperienced users differ from mine.,
I've met guys who don't know where you should click this driver download not that-to install.
And pop-up offers on new releases of drivers react as a virus!, sometimes Yes-do not read.

B
BioGen 14.12.19

No, she's useless

D
Daidjer 14.12.19

When you install, or reinstall the driver, check the box that GeForce Experience was not installed. I don't need.

s
superdron 14.12.19

slipknot326
install separately GE no wood

z
znf 14.12.19

I've also been thinking. Maybe it was my skis do not go?
Long time when when the only with AMD on the Invisible moved, inexperience put a true sense from her was exactly zero.
But at least glitches were not. Then added a bunch of lag, I became a little smarter and decided to do this shit.
Recently as then, he picks, decided to put to optimize the che thread.
The computer old. For optimizare chose dead space 3. So the game when you first start the very same config and configure defines - and I have a Higher quality puts. Well caritine norms in principle, lags like there is no.
Well optimized in Zeroforce. Pppts. If the image details not to examine addiction - then the difference is to be seen. But the Apostle optimusone - play was let's say, to put it mildly - uncomfortable.
My personal opinion, optimise whole is detecte video card and processor, and based on a twisting of what is possible and impossible on the high. Here is epter and all optimize.

The only thing here I believe someone mentioned that as a benefit for the effects - Yes, convenient. Clicked on setup and everything you what and why and how it looks in the picture. But with all the glitches Girotra, it is better to do.

D
DarknessCM 14.12.19

JR610
here it is necessary to take into account the power of the PC, and then the program unnecessary.

v
varw 14.12.19

Enjoy! Convenient for new clothes drivers and shadow play to record video built!

K
KUNGFU 14.12.19

Use shadowplan, record games, experiancom only update to stable firewood... to optimize the game but not able,
she always overstates the settings... where you can squeeze 60 without losing the picture.... she'll make a film in 24 APF more and the picture will ruin it.... the feeling that spices that would be for a new iron ran.... in General there are pros there are cons

i
ilyalta 14.12.19

When installing drivers always disable it...

A
Aips95 14.12.19

Don't know what it is, but I'm definitely harmful prog. Constantly nagual CPU by 15 percent, the settings and the game puts so that's just all twisted in an ultra that causes the lag. Well, is - what for it to me offers to buy gtx1060 if I have it and so much?

R
Razox 14.12.19

Aips95
Well, is - what for it to me offers to buy gtx1060 if I have it and so much?
Well, a little, take a couple of relatives for example on the OTHER))

This app is useless, the only good is that the wood updates.