3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fanatDimyBilana 14.12.19 04:23 am

Owners of NVIDIA, do you use the GeForce Experience program?

I have it now is, but seriously thinking to carry to hell. On the one hand in the time to learn about new drivers, but with another - often something strange going on I can't download the driver(though the Internet is slow), you may not install, then the game does not start, it gives some errors...

And here I am wondering whether to ship the system, operas. the memory of another program. I wonder how many people use it, and are there many who took it down
87 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 14.12.19

Do not use. No one is a better optimizer than an experienced gamer.

R
Red Barels 14.12.19

Yes

s
saa0891 14.12.19

Enjoy,because there is nothing better and more convenient to shoot video in games,the SP do not load the system in contrast for example to the same Frapsa,plus immediately encodes in a very convenient format,no need more coding and messing around.

And of course the wood is very convenient to install or where to go and to watch out whether the new version,everything is automatic,we only need to agree on the update.

And the settings in games always expose himself.

N
N3r3vator666 14.12.19

I do not use. I percent of the parameters are not podhodit under this program. Yes, if they fit, then it is unlikely you would enjoy. Because I have all the games pirated)

d
demid-rol 14.12.19

In a coffin I saw her - after optimizing half of the games look bad - and the second does not plow - but offer me a bunch of new parts$ 1500 buy - carry can't ever quite see this shit

l
lookaway 14.12.19

hold for Shadowplay

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 14.12.19

hanging in the tray does not interfere, whether updated, read the news, as well as to customize the game to your config. Yes, the temperature of the card can be tracked. a very handy thing.
however, once optimized battlefield hardline - and I have to restart (although the license). well with all the other games everything is OK!

B
BioGen 14.12.19

Not necessary for me, in fact, he can driver download new if need be.

S
SerpenteS79 14.12.19

As already mentioned above, are used as a reminder to drivers and shadow player.

S
SP-minus 14.12.19

pointless program, one hands on the place all you'll do without it lukavogo misery

n
nickSIA 14.12.19

StepanVeneer
You're in the drivers sit ?

f
falsh777 14.12.19

Shake the wood sometimes write video.

A
ABallon 14.12.19

The program is not able to optimize the game, but something might be useful. As a guide for effects.

E
Eugein 14.12.19

Use as autonomical video driver, sometimes as the optimizer.

M
Mitsu Rju 14.12.19

GeForce Experience
This app is only useful for certain computer configurations (referring to the selection of processor and graphics card, amount of RAM and Mate.fee).
In most cases, useless and just eats computer resources.
For example, put on a single laptop.
8-cores
6-RAM
GTX-5,series if not forgotten
So this utility, more than 70%-was not appropriate., If the old update utility was found and safely downloaded the driver, The Expo, only constantly reminds new and not downloads.
To know that I have no supported games for this utility or news about new products, possible and on the other not scoring and not loading the system.
So that is my opinion; Useless.

M
Mitsu Rju 14.12.19

ZiZu Zankercu
hanging in the tray does not interfere, whether updated, read the news, as well as to customize the game to your config. Yes, the temperature of the card can be tracked. a very handy thing

Is straight from the manufacturer!.
And if you just leave Off the Nvidia website., Did not try to read the news?.
Of course it is better to install the official stuff that will bomb is.,
Personally, I have enough. Megaphone for this nonsense.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 14.12.19

Mitsu Rju
the ads say? it is immediately evident that you didn't use (-as) it never.
there are no ads! and it is very comfortable to use.
why would I want to go to the website of NVIDIA, if I already used this prog? delirium what are...

M
Mitsu Rju 14.12.19

ZiZu Zankercu
The news that there was an updated game and offer to download and play., Of course!, this is not advertising..
In use to health.While you were waiting for available updates, I have them checked.
This in my opinion you are nonsense!, Of course I never use it., I've already written.
And what I'm going to install again to check, by type and suddenly a new version of the other, or Over there, what a clever man advertises as well, quick to install.
And I'm so silly don't know is that for sweety this program,
Right now is urgent and will install.
Just please please tell me the best version!., They are still on my computer this lie dormant,
Just look at them and not understand what they downloaded?!.
Just FYI., Rudeness is not and does not attempt you put to shame, it's a fine sarcasm!.
Because you know what the local inhabitants a lot of things catching up.

G
GG4 14.12.19

Is that completely lazy. All drivers always download from the site and install, I do not need another program on the computer, to the same experience are driver updates, instead of doing a clean install, in consequence of which can start all sorts of glitches (I think all the cries about errors after the drivers just those who uses this program). Optimizer games just useless, everything can be customized directly in the game and more individually.

x
xoen 14.12.19

GE is garbage. Hands put only the latest driver updates and PhysX. The rest is not necessary.