3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dabqap 14.12.19 07:23 am

The Mission Of "Merriweather Heist" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Half an hour unsuccessfully trying to hook the hook the submarine for transportation... were coming in from the side/top/low/high/hung for a few seconds... still won't latch :( may need a combination of keys to hold down or something special to fly up to her? If anyone had video of the passage of this time or of the Council? Flight school completed all lessons except the last one - the pilot pumped
89 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex346TM 14.12.19

Andrew Baulin
I downloaded max with the gmt, just enter in a search engine: gta 5 update 5 crack 4, and it was 6 on the list in Google

V
Vortuz 14.12.19

Once detonated via the phone bombs the ship exploded and began to sink... everything seems great, But what's next?! the game does not react just views poluzatonuvshie ship - and nothing else! What's the problem?!

H
HackerokX 14.12.19

Vortuz
Now again the question arises.
Pirates or License? ( I will not say that the case in pirates, because similar problems on the license. )
Or lacks some files, or a problem inside the game.

A
Anagliph 14.12.19

Vortuz
This is a known bug. Need the final movie, when everything starts to explode, skip a space.

A
Andy_Ant 14.12.19

Three times blow myself up and skip the Chapter

V
Vortuz 14.12.19

HackerokX
license of course, cool thought supposedly licensed version everything will be okay without any cuts, freezes and bugs... how wrong I was. Because of this garbage, I can not continue to pass the game.

H
HackerokX 14.12.19

Vortuz
Try to check Hash Files. I only helped because not enough 4 folders.

s
sergey64 14.12.19

Been there, too. After the third pereprohozhdeniya mission became normal

Z
Zlatoust17 14.12.19

Definitely need to pass flying school for Michael?And then stole the submarine and the helicopter and all silence.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 14.12.19

Zlatoust17
not that I know of,there may be little to fly and all)

S
Saint Dionysius 14.12.19

all my flying school was held at once , so all or not all need to go I don't know

[
[BaltazaR] 14.12.19

Zlatoust17
No, not necessarily. May change only a few words Trevor.

Z
Zlatoust17 14.12.19

Denchik Tishchenko
What gives for completing it?

A
Alex497 14.12.19

Zlatoust17
jokes Trevor for 300

P
Pasha Ovsyannikov 14.12.19

Plays everything fine, no problem, but to a certain point in the mission where you need to undermine the ship the game stops at poluzatonuvshim ship, just shows it, and nothing more happens. The game does not freezes the game time goes on, the menu comes out, just nothing happens. Who knows how to fix please help.

u
upumeg95 14.12.19

Pasha Ovsyannikov
it is necessary to wait for about 2 minutes and go on

P
Pasha Ovsyannikov 14.12.19

I waited 30 minutes somewhere

G
GTAman 14.12.19

Pasha Ovsyannikov
What is the mission?

P
PsihXMak 14.12.19

One hangs in the moment of detonation of the ship: Go to graphics options, set resolution to something else click apply changes, then immediately cancel. Exit the menu the game continues.

F
Feeleer 14.12.19

sega1985
I want to say without knowing the game will fail?